Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13291 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi has berated the former governor of the state Senator Chris Ngige over Ngige’s poor rating of Obi’s performance.

The governor was reacting to the recent statement by Senator Ngige that Obi’s administration scored seven percent of the expected Anambra State development in his seven years administration in the state.

Senator Ngige representing Anambra Central Senatorial Zone, in an apparent attempt to justify his ambition to return to Anambra State Government House, said that he recorded 20 percent achievement in his three years as governor, while Governor Peter Obi recorded seven percent in his seven years of leadership of the state, leaving 70 percent of expected development of the state.

He said, “Circumstances are compelling me to run for Anambra governorship election because I came to Government House with a blueprint and I was able to do 20 percent. Another Governor came in and did just seven percent in seven years and I want to ask who is going to do the remaining 70 per cent.” Dr. Ngige released the scorecard during a media briefing and distribution of gifts to his constituents.

Replying to Ngige’s performance rating through his Commissioner for Information and Culture, Chief Joemartins Uzodike, Governor Obi said Ngige’s statement was laughable.

According to the statement signed by the Information Commissioner, “What Ngige’s score card revealed, is a total lack of national thinking and deepened sense of appreciation of magnitude and quantum of monuments, which is staring everybody in the face, including the blind in all parts of the state.

“For three years Ngige administration scored zero in education, zero in health, zero in water supply and all other fundamental indices of development.”

“For such a person to stand up and claim to have scored 20 percent simply because one or two roads were hurriedly put in place around his community apparently due to pressure of removal and fear of further abduction all predicated on unfulfilled promises and illegal pre-election deals and agreement is to say the least, most unpatriotic and quite instructive of the type of leadership some desperados offer and still want to offer Anambra people.”

Governor Obi advised Senator Ngige to focus on his primary duty of attracting Federal Government attention rather than concentrating on fault finding with a performing and successful Governor.

“Ngige should be further told that the Government House, Awka, has been ransacked and that no forgotten property of his was found anywhere around there, hence the advice for him to concentrate on attaining quality representation and the state of the National Assembly” the statement declared.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/obi-berates-ngige-over-performance-rating/

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I totally agree with Senator Ngige. grin Peter Obi is a curse and a failure.

13 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by achi4u(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Seeing is believing...only what is on ground will be use as a parameter to judge not insult and degrading.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:
I totally agree with Senator Ngige. grin Peter Obi is a curse and a failure.

When will you stop this madness and frustration of yours..? cool

13 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.

15 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abagworo: Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.

You are an ediot..and a son of a b@stard.

At least Peter Obi is 100x better than that your useless talkative roaches..? Roches remains the worst governor out of the eastern Nigeria not only in his poor state of imo. While roches is busy building hotels for kidnappers and prost1tutes in his imo state, Peter Obi is industrializing and attracting muiltnationals to Anambra as the hub of the East.

Today at least 1/5 of imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra courtesy of employment generation drive of Obi administration. It is on record that you cannot find a single Anambran living in your so called ""performing"" imo state.

Today within 2years of his draconian ruler-ship imo state is now the undisputed most indebted state in the SE, owing over 100B without nothing on the soil of imo state to show for it, instead he has gone to the north and used it to built Mosques for his northern cousins and paid the rest into tinubo's account thereby living imo state pauperized than he met it.

What does that tell you, it means that imo state has been ruled all these by fraudsters till now. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to bring about good governance and employment generation.

13 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

When will you stop this madness and frustration of yours..? cool
What are you saying? Ngige is 100% correct. Peter Obi is 100% press, 3% performance like Fashola from what I have gathered so far. Look at nairaland, how many governors have foot soldiers here? Only Peter Obi and Fashola. Just so I repeat myself.

[size=13pt]I totally agree with Senator Ngige. grin Peter Obi is a curse and a failure.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:

What are you saying? Ngige is 100% correct. Peter Obi is 100% press, 3% performance like Fashola from what I have gathered so far. Look at nairaland, how many governors have foot soldiers here? Only Peter Obi and Fashola. Just so I repeat myself.

[size=13pt]I totally agree with Senator Ngige. grin Peter Obi is a curse and a failure.[/size]

They both have foot soldiers because they have performed in their respective areas of focus.

Listen young man, I will take it up with you personally, fist to fist if you do not weed yourself with all these illusions. I mean I will track you personally to show you that Intelligence Gatherers are here with you on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

They both have foot soldiers because they have performed in their respective areas of focus.

Listen young man, I will take it up with you personally, fist to fist if you do not weed yourself with all these illusions. I mean I will track you personally to show you that Intelligence Gatherers are here with you on NL.

grin grin grin grin
What are you smoking on dude? So real performers like Chime and Akpabio, why do they not have foot soldiers. Don't bother about tracking me cos you will have your azz handed back to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:

grin grin grin grin
What are you smoking on dude? So real performers like Chime and Akpabio, why do they not have foot soldiers. Don't bother about tracking me cos you will have your azz handed back to you

Am not here to do your petty comparison. But you sound like a jobless, sex starved persona non grata.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by slimghost(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abagworo: Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.

You are one big disgrace to humanity! What makes Peter Obi a tribalist? And what has your Ngige brought to his senatorial zone all these while? stop meddling in stupidity Mr Man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by slimghost(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2013

And what idiotic achievements are you talking about? the hurriedly constructed roads in his zone? What happened to Health,Education,Agriculture,Capital development? Ngige is a dumb doctor who equates good governance to roads and beautified environment! Peter Obi has touched all sectors in Anambra, go figure. You can visit the General hospital and the Cancer center too, massive transformation in education, attracting investors and so on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
This thread is all about Anambra state. Imo should be left out of the discussion to avoid any ANAMBRA -IMO clash. Daalu nu!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by slimghost(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
berem: This thread is all about Anambra state. Imo should be left out of the discussion to avoid any ANAMBRA -IMO clash. Daalu nu!

Your hopeless brother Abagworo started it. so tell him to mind his business because nobody invited him here
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimghost:

Your hopeless brother Abagworo started it. so tell him to mind his business because nobody invited him here
Chino with these monickers. Give it up already. Peter Obi is a failure and everybody knows. Take it in

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by slimghost(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Chino with these monickers. Give it up already. Peter Obi is a failure and everybody knows. Take it in

Who is Chino? I guess i joined this forum b4 you. dumbo
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

Am not here to do your petty comparison. But you sound like a jobless, sex starved persona non grata.
yes, you are a man talking about another man being sex starved. Has it come to exposing your gay tendencies and inclinations online?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by mike404(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
ODE don't you fink that your focus should be on the most dirtiest city in the world (ABA) Or are you trying to compare your DEAF and DUMB governor with obi. As for Ngige, he's already a failure unless he say no to boko haram party..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by mike404(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
berem: This thread is all about Anambra state. Imo should be left out of the discussion to avoid any ANAMBRA -IMO clash. Daalu nu!
Daalu ada mmadu grin
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alex101(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ Umunna;

you guys should debate this issue cordially as brothers and sisters without making it personal. This discussion should not be turned into another "Igbo state vs Igbo state". I'm personally appealing to chino11 and abagworo to be civil in their discourse and not make it personal. You guys have the option to agree to disagree in a civil manner. Remember how the last "Anambra vs. others" turned out.

The owners of this site and other Igbo enemies long for thread(s) like this, and they're always faster than the "speed of light" in putting things like this on the front page. My appeal goes to other would be Igbo posters on this thread. At the moment, Igbo is at a cross road in nigeria, and I believe we have more pressing issues that affect us all to deal with than this childish back and forth.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:

yes, you are a man talking about another man being sex starved. Has it come to exposing your gay tendencies and inclinations online?

FYI: Let me tell you am a married man with a kid..

You should get a job and settle down with a wife so that you don't waste time attacking hardworking gov Obi.

Look young man am with fed. min here in Awka, am not even with State min. but I know that the gov is working because I can see it and feel it. The beauty of its all is that his development stride is multi-faceted, all the sectors are receiving attention at the same time- that is development in the real sense of it. Almost all the towns have benefited, my town Uga is not left out even though my brother Nnamdi Uba is from there and from an opposing party.

Obi is not focusing development only in the urban center, he is spreading it out, that is why Anambra is ranked high on job creation and wide development. Also ranked the lowest on poverty level. Today Anambra is ranked 2rd by CBN in cash mobilization after lagos and 3rd in bank branches nationwide. This is due to new businesses and investments drive in the state. All these were made possible because of humane governor Obi's creation of enabling environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
alex101: @ Umunna;

you guys should debate this issue cordially as brothers and sisters without making it personal. This discussion should not be turned into another "Igbo state vs Igbo state". I'm personally appealing to chino11 and abagworo to be civil in their discourse and not make it personal. You guys have the option to agree to disagree in a civil manner. Remember how the last "Anambra vs. others" turned out.

The owners of this site and other Igbo enemies long for thread(s) like this, and they're always faster than the "speed of light" when the put this in the front page. My appeal goes to other would be Igbo posters on this thread. At the moment, Igbo is at a cross road in nigeria, and I believe we have more pressing issues that affect us all to deal with than this childish back and forth.

Warn that thing called ABAGWORO to stop or we are going to stop him the hard way. He should focus on his state of imo. If he does not want the entire NL to see our dirty linen, he should stop or we will all meet here naked.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by mike404(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abagworo ihere megbu kwa gi na mr globe, unu ahughi ka ndi na eri ofe mmanu juru siri were otu obi n' eme ihe, ihe ha jiri choro itunyere onye ugwu bu maka na onweghi ihe ha ka enweta ma asi ka ekee mba a bu nigeria... Kedu ugboro ole ha dere ihe maka governor stati ha na nairaland. OBU EZIOKWU NA OBU IGBO NA EGBU ONWE HA. NDO NU embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by mike404(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

Warn that thing called ABAGWORO to stop or we are going to stop him the hard way. He should focus on his state of imo. If he does not want the entire NL to see our dirty linen, he should stop or we will all meet here naked.
Chino e don do
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimghost:

Who is Chino? I guess i joined this forum b4 you. dumbo
Oh, I guess peter obi hired you[i] otimkpu's [/i]in droves here. I dey laugh
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alex101(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ post,

This is simply called politics. In politics, you don't expect your political opponent(s) to praise you,,,they want to take your place by any means necessary, so they will employ every trick in the book to discount you, while selling themselves to the electorate. Peter Obi's supporters must understand this,,,the best they can do here is counter Ngige's assertion, without taking it personal. I say this as a neutral observer.

Take PDP vs opposition fiasco as an example. You don't expect the opposition party to praise PDP at/for anything,,,they want to occupy aso rock too, hence; will sell themselves to the electorate as a better choice. So folks, lets keep the debate civil cool.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alex101(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

Wa nna, jiri nwayo. Ndi iro anyi ga eji umu Igbo ama njakiri. Okwi ima na Ngige bu onye APC, o choro ka party fa chia Anambra. Ihe nka aburu ihe iwe na ogu. Dalu!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by EkoAtlantic2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Imo and anambra wetin be the difference?
Comparing hut with hamlet cheesy

Kings of the ibo cave undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by fopdnewton: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
[b][/b]I believe in the truth. Peter Obi governed us for 7yrs he built cheap roads and spent d most of the money advertising d roads.if u r a beneficiary under peter obi, and u support him, well all I can say is remember u have kids,if we have anoda governor who supports the plights of agbero's and can't even get one street light to work. In terms of industrialization, well the rich are getting richer. Whoever said anambra gives employment bla bla should go and hug d nearest transformer. I believe in hardwork, I dislike lies and deceit.
Ngige is a man of few words. I have never met him in person, I only seee him on t.v. Ngige supervised projects himself and made sure they were of best quality and completed. Ngige I love u with my whole heart.God will help u win. Please all anambrarians shud ply nkwelle ezunaka road,dat is d best road in anambra and it was built by ngige and has never been maintained till date. D road is still sound. Peter Obi cannot even keep awka clean. Awka d state capital, sometimes am ashamed to say am from anambra. Enugu,delta,imo all have airports, industralization my foot. @ nkpor its taking 7yrs to build one flyover. To cut my complaints short. Pls errone shud be careful about deceitful lies of politicians, vote who worked and leave d rest to God. NGIGE GOD BLESS U, hope I meet u in person someday.

13 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by malc619(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
chino11:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So IBOs on NL are monitoring others forumers with a view to tracking them.

So oga, how many Nairalanders have you robbed, kidnapped, r a p e d, killed etc??

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by EkoAtlantic2(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
malc619:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So IBOs on NL are monitoring others forumers with a view to tracking them.

So oga, how many Nairalanders have you robbed, kidnapped, r a p e d, killed etc??

Laugh iyaf tear my belle

cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by asha80(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
i have a belief that urban based or oriented anambrarians would prefer ngige while rural based or oriented anambrarians would prefer obi.the thing is which ones are more in number?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.