Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! (1374 Views)

NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof / Introducing The New Epson Computer-to-plate/film Printing Technology System. / Introducing The New Innovative Naija Water Pump (a Must For Every Home & Office) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! by ugolucas: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com
Re: Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketers! by ugolucas: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing Natural Oil Supplements I.e Coconut Oil Et Al / Top Quality Paint In Lagos Nigeria / Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.