Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (42163 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2010
cool cool cool thanks teeluv i'm always part of the fellowship.its my most cheriched movie i have abt 3 dvd.
god arwen is so beautiful, i like sam too 4 his confidence and aragorn his bravery,legolas is so fast(one of my fav)
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
yure welcome. only god know whatever happened to Legolas (orlando bloom) have seen him in a while. maybe the good scripts and parts arent coming in. loved his acting in Pirates of the carribean, not really a fan of troy though but he did ok.

@ topic

Public enemies
Face Off
from Paris with Love (good work by Travolta)
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
He was irritating in POTC grin Only people worth noting were Johnny and Geoffrey cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ahn ahn iice wetin the guy do you. he wasnt all that BAD, i think LOTR was his best work, even heard he wont be in Part 4.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by obinna5000(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
@teeluv
Orlando Bloom was cool in both "Lord of the Rings" & "Pirates of the Caribbean". Nothing do the guy jare. cool

"From Paris with Love" was a cool movie. I wonder why it did not do well in the box-office. undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
teeluv:

Ahn ahn iice wetin the guy do you. he wasnt all that BAD, i think LOTR was his best work, even heard he wont be in Part 4.

Elizabeth blah blah grin grin Norin jare. He was aiight in LOTR. Aragorn was the only one i had eyes for cool
Part 4 ke. You mean the prequel ~ A hobbit's tale or so.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
part 4 of POTC, hmm i see u had eyes for the King, cool. just checked out orlando and looks as if he has some jobs on the way, guess well have to wait and seeee,

i wonder why from Paris with love didnt do well with the box office tooo.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
Oh i see. My bad grin Yes the king. . .the heir of Elendil tongue One of the last of the dunadan grin

Stop me before i go overboard lol. I liked Eomer alot too.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
madam iice try not to go overboard except youre a good swimmer. and im sure there a lot of coast guards willing to rescue youuuuu
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by busybody20: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Run baby Run - Ghana Movie
Beyonce - The presidents daughter - Ghana Movie
The heart of men - Ghana Movie
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2010
teeluv:

madam iice try not to go overboard except youre a good swimmer. and im sure there a lot of coast guards willing to rescue youuuuu

No worries. . .i am a good swimmer tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2010
okay then np,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
he's cool in troy and i like him in POTC,don't know why iice dont like him he's actually my fav and the pro of POTC called him bt he's nt coming back 4 reason known to him only.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by teeluv(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
guess hes too busy doing his own moviess,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Two can play the game. . . . grin , mmm this movie is really funny and cracked me up [/size]
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2010
the topic is d most beu. movie nt funny wink wink
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2010
wink wink wink
aanumama:

the topic is d most beu. movie nt funny wink wink
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by dichana: 5:56am On Mar 27, 2010
twilight and newmoon also lord of the rings cant wait for eclipse though am going to love that movie.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2010

I can't 4get this movie!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by berylLOL(f): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2010
twilight saga-new moon
grey's anatomy
merlin
legend of the seeker
lord of d rings
shrek
sound of music
teeth
brave heart
next
faceoff
       and d list goes on nd on,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2010
grey's anatomy, legend of the seeker and merlin are not movies,

Like seriously undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by eziuche(f): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2010
twilight-new moon
Blind side
inglorious basterds
Tyler perry's not Easily broken
Fire proof
Tyler Perry's the Family that preys
Couples Retreat
My Big fat Greek wedding
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Alisha2: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2011
The most beautiful Movie that I watch was kung fu panda 2. I like that movie very much. That is my all time favorite movie to watch and enjoy.

Watch Winnie The Pooh movie
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by amblors(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
12 Angry Men
The Notebook
Finding Forrester
Coach Carter
I am Sam
Goodwill Hunting
Inception
Shawshank Redemption
The Prestige
V for Vendetta
Se7en
Usual Suspects
Good fellas
beautiful mind
reservoir dogs
Saving Private Ryan
Bourne Ultimatum
Equilibrium
Million Dollar baby
Meet Joe Black
Antwone Fisher
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by lib001: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2011
Pls any1 with site for free movies download?
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by PiccCephas(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Transfomers; Dark of the Moon

"We will kill them all"
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by cooluser: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Harry Potter and LOTR are the best. I can never forget them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.