Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,127 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93342 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva: These London boys really have no shame in their game...Na waoo

Afam kedu ? wink

What game are you talking about here? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva: These London boys really have no shame in their game...Na waoo

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:
You wasted 5 yrs with CTU..., go and enroll with the Israeli Mossad to sharpen your skills. cheesy

CTU is better......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

CTU is better......
Don't you have an organization in Peckam to join? Why CTU in the great US of A? You London people sha...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Don't you have an organization in Peckam to join? Why CTU in the great US of A? You London people sha...

shut up, jare!
hundreds of agents fly over to britain to learn from MI-6
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

shut up, jare!
hundreds of agents fly over to britain to learn from MI-6
So, why did you leave MI-6 to CTU? Where were these MI6 when bombs were going off in different parts of London. You British boys have no shame i must say.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:

Coogar also live in Peckam? I though he live in Hackney. No?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

I think he's squatting with some Naija yahoo guys in the interiors of peckam. The lord will see us through grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmaoo grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
LMAO afam grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think he's squatting with some Naija yahoo guys in the interiors of peckam. The lord will see us through grin
Lmao! grin grin grin

Afam, you no well o ! cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

don't mind that rabble-rouser!

Afam4eva:

keep thinking......
see his head like the seat of a second-hand okada!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmaoo grin grin

Ada, why are you laughing ur aśś off ?

Isn't hackney the leafy suburb of London ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Ada, why are you laughing ur aśś off ?

Isn't hackney the leafy suburb of London ?

Leafy suburb ? lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

don't mind that rabble-rouser!

keep thinking......
see his head like the seat of a second-hand okada!!!
When are you coming back home? No be by force to stay for London.There's space in Nigeria for you. You can start from Mushin and hustle your way up to Banana island.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
When are you coming back home? No be by force to stay for London.There's space in Nigeria for you. You can start from Mushin and hustle your way up to Banana island.

you are too ignorant to know how things develop around the world. the worst house in peckham would buy ALL the houses in your village......

i don't even stay in peckham FFS, you pettytrader!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

you are too ignorant to know how things develop around the world. the worst house in peckham would buy ALL the houses in your village......

i don't even stay in peckham FFS, you pettytrader!
The worst house in peckam would buy my entire village but it would have been great if you were living in that worst house. Did you miss where i said you were squatting with some yahoo boys in the interior of peckam? As long as Jesus is on the throne, you will make it to Nigeria and achieve your dreams.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin grin

Afam, what is wrong with you ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin

Afam, what is wrong with you ?
Ada, we have to start supporting each other in prayer. Coogar is a Nigerian like you and i. So, always put him in your praayers. Don't forget me too.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
The worst house in peckam would buy my entire village but it would have been great if you were living in that worst house. Did you miss where i said you were squatting with some yahoo boys in the interior of peckam? As long as Jesus is on the throne, you will make it to Nigeria and achieve your dreams.

my dreams are all already achieved...
how about you? still staying with your parents at 30. hopefully by 45, you would learn to be a grown man. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam and Coogar you both are making me lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

my dreams are all already achieved...
how about you? still staying with your parents at 30. hopefully by 45, you would learn to be a grown man. grin
So, squatting with yahoo boys at age 35 is your own dream? Which kain dream be that? Pls aim higher abeg. The world is yours if you want it. Take it and be fulfilled. Jesus is still on the throne.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ada, we have to start supporting each other in prayer. Coogar is a Nigerian like you and i. So, always put him in your praayers. Don't forget me too.

Coogar says his already achieved his dreams. So I'll be praying for you. I'll first pray for your sanity. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Leafy suburb ? lipsrsealed

Ada, tell me about Hackney, one London dude told me it's a leafy suburb of London.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, squatting with yahoo boys at age 35 is your own dream? Which kain dream be that? Pls aim higher abeg. The world is yours if you want it. Take it and be fulfilled. Jesus is still on the throne.

squatting? you wish
this is london - people don't squat! there's no free food or free roof like it is in naija. this is your 7th year after graduation and you still stay at home with mum/dad......

you are tool old to be at home afam!
your age wears a cape - you are super-OLD!!! grin cheesy
i wish someone drags your bütt out one day and tutor you how to be a grown man!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Who is this one guest lurking around? I have someone in mind, but I'm not saying who lipsrsealed

Ola one, join in the conversation, stop lurking in the corner like that guest that don't want to log in with his handle. cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Ada, tell me about Hackney, one London dude told me it's a leafy suburb of London.

That guy lied to you grin

I've only been there a couple of times. However from what I heard it aint the safest place to live. tongue

Greenwich is nice cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

squatting? you wish
this is london - people don't squat! there's no free food or free roof like it is in naija. this is your 7th year after graduation and you still stay at home with mum/dad......

you are tool old to be at home afam!
your age wears a cape - you are super-OLD!!! grin cheesy
i wish someone drags your bütt out one day and tutor you how to be a grown man!
I'm surprised you spelt Squatting very well. You must be very conversant with that word. All i can say to you is, keep hope alive. Where there's a will there's a way. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

peckham would be ikoyi in lagos.....
it used to be rough but it's been wiped squeaky clean in the last 3-5 years. all the criminals there have been deported or locked up!

Afam4eva:
I'm surprised you spelt Squatting very well. You must be very conversant with that word. All i can say to you, is to keep hope alive. Where there's a will there's a way. Jesus is Lord.

some of us went to school, afam!
you don't even know what to do with your life. what's your ambition? your best shot at making it in life is baba ijebu. we shall continue to pray for you and hopefully, God would touch seun's heart to start paying you some wages. cheesy

who knows the minimum wage per hour in nigeria? grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
LMAAOO Afam and coogar. You guys are killing me. grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

That guy lied to you grin

I've only been there a couple of times. However from what I heard it aint the safest place to live. tongue

Greenwich is nice cool

Thanks for the info Ada.

Greenwich? I don't know anywhere in the UK, never been there.

Wish someone can invite me this summer wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Thanks for the info Ada.

Greenwich? I don't know anywhere in the UK, never been there.

Wish someone can invite me this summer wink
There's a direct flight from Lagos to London. Just make sure your wallet is hidden when you arrive Heathrow. London Boys aint smiling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.