Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93598 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't mind ooo grin Is she pretty?

She is damn pretty..

If you are on Skype lemme have your Id, I'll give to her so the both of you can have a glimse of each other. Trust me, you 'll be amazed by beauty.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
adaobi123:

Get in there Afam !! grin

He is already in cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Feed me more:

She is damn pretty..

If you are on Skype lemme have your Id, I'll give to her so the both of you can have a glimse of each other. Trust me, you 'll be amazed by beauty.

Feed me more:

He is already in cheesy

grin grin

I should be expecting an invite through the post cool tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I should be expecting an invite through the post cool tongue

Sure sisi wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ola one:
wink wink
Ola is in now, Feed me more.

Afam is a bad boy. why does he hate London?

I'm outta here again. smiley

You came late to the party... wink

But you are welcome anyway cheesy cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Feed me more:

She is damn pretty..

Is that you on your profile? You're darn pretty too...It seems it runs in the family.

Hmmm, i don't know about having a glimpse just yet but we can start somewhere...lol grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by druid06(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hey!, since everyone is hooking up with each another, someone should hook me up too or else I would let hell loose. grin I don't mind idowuogbo or maybe a chica like adaobi..Hmm! wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
druid06: Hey!, since everyone is hooking up with each another, someone should hook me up too or else I would let hell loose. grin I don't mind idowuogbo or maybe a chica like adaobi..Hmm! wink

Lol grin

This is marriage talk - Wait another 3-5 years tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by druid06(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol grin

This is marriage talk - Wait another 3-5 years tongue

Ha! cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
druid06:

Ha! cheesy

tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
JeSoul: Nice! Make sure you enjoy enjoy thoroughly smiley. I will be coming from southwest of the continent and docking in Milan and plan to fan out from there, Pisa is one of the spots on my radar. If u haven't done Venice before that is a must do! Lol. Have a fantastic trip and ignore the haters when you come across them smiley

This guy... you're killing me, lol. Thanks!! Gimme a sec...
Oh Venice <3. I will visit another day with an extra dollar, it's so expensive! I will visit Pisa only after I have driven from Florence to Siena and found a sunflower field (en route to Pisa)... I may reach Pisa past midnight but I will reach!! cheesy. Have you heard of Cinque Terre? It's beautiful, a short drive between Milan and Pisa (along the coast); definitely worth your consideration wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is that you on your profile? You're darn pretty too...It seems it runs in the family.

Hmmm, i don't know about having a glimpse just yet but we can start somewhere...lol grin

afam, stop raising your hopes. you can't punch your way through a wet paper-bag!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Lakehay21: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
How many British footballers has bitten another before? So it's not a case of when you're in rome behave like a roman.
Afam4eva:
Was it in Uruguay or in England that Suarez re-enacted a scene from Twilight? They say, when you're in Rome behave like the Romans.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZITRAN: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
redsun:

That is why nothing works.You have to pay your way in life.Give and take.

I hate tv license so much.The channels you pay for are not worth the wahala.
payee ni
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tck2000(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Zte
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
tck2000:
Zte
You again!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tck2000(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Cozbymaster97:

You again!!!
You are following this thread too,you have stayed on NL for long oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.