Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (9717 Views)

Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero / Unlock Your E303 Mtn Modems Here / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Youngzedd(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
It has been a difficult task for we Huawei E303 users to unlock our modems since it was launched but I unlocked mine today.

I have stopped this kind of stuff for a long time but due to the high demand of the solution by the users when I visited Computer section of this forum.
I decided to work towards unlocking it and typing this tutorial to help thousands of Naija niggaz out there surfing the net.

The only software that can unlock Huawei E303 for now is DC UNLOCKER.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Dc-unlocker software.

2) Dc-unlocker username and password loaded it credits.

3) Internet Connection (Cyber cafe).

4) Stubborn modem you want to unlock.

PROCEDURES:

Step 1) Download latest version of Dc unlocker from the download store of their website www.dc-unlocker.com

Step 2) Purchase Dc-unlocker credit from the site >> www.dc-unlocker.com/buy OR from their Dealers >> www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

Step 3) Insert and install you modem software on your computer.

Step 4) Insert another Network provider sim on the modem, when it popup request for unlock code click "Cancel" and close the modem interface.

Step 5) Now open the Dc-unlocker software you downloaded and click on "Automatic detect" button, wait for some seconds it will show your device details.

After that click on server insert the username and password with credit you bought from Dc-unlocker site or dealers, you may click on "Check Login) to know the amount of credit on the account and to know if the username and password is valid.

Now click on "Unlocking" > Do the job.

It will connect online and unlock your modem within a minute. 4 credits was removed from my account remaining 6 credits after the unlock.

Step 6) Remove your modem and insert it again and shout I MADE YIT!

TUTORIAL COMPLETED

Additional Idea For Students (MAKE MONEY).

As you all know Huawei E303 is the latest modem from MTN and I personally went to Main Market Onitsha today because of this and am willing to pay even 1,500 for it, but to my greatest surprise all the so called Gurus they have there can't unlocker the modem to the extend that the no 1 device unlock in Jerry O plaza and Emeka Offer plaza was unable to unlock it (too sad).

Now you have learnt how I unlocked mine today, buy credits from the dealers, rush into the market and showcase what I wrote above and pocket your money.

You can charge as much as N2,000 per modem unlocked.

Remember the secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your source.

Still Remain The Well Known Youngzedd.

For Bloggers remember to add on your blog post "Credit To Youngzedd"

HIT LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS TUTORIAL.

Drop your questions if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by macdon4all(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
please how do l get the credits for dc crap
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Maleeq(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Similar thread exists here!
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by samuelojimba(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2013
so the credit how do we pay 4 it,is it with credit card or u will pay in the bank?pls i want 2 know here is my number u can text or call 07030520104,08183123246.
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by kmanning: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
macdon4all: please how do l get the credits for dc crap
buy credits with paypal, if u get one. Wel, If u guys need mtn sim dt browses freely, contact me@ freebrowsing4ng.(dot)com or 07030849251
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by chrisluwi: 9:46pm On May 13, 2013
i wil unlock ur modems for u for mtn 400,call me on 08132964405 or add me on watsapp or bb pin:3236a8af or email me on akanbisegun46@yahoo.com
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Sandotusev: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
You can unlock Huawei cell phone whit unlock tool from http://www.unlockphonetool.com/ . You just need to follow the guide on the page to get a code for your device.
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Diseye29(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls help me unlock dis etisalate moderm ,IMEL : 862591018051925 ,model: Mf190A HSUPA ,EAN: 6934933044784 .my guys make urna help me na ,i wanna get more dan 1 confirmation pls
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by Diseye29(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls i need help i av my unlock already ,bt wen i xchange d carry come sim ,dere is no place 2 put in d code ,instead it shows invalid sim
Re: Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! by jelly456: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=Youngzedd post=15069285][/quote]

Thanks for giving information.
One of my friends tried this way of huawei modem unlocking.But she got fail and her maximum unlocking possibilities also finished.So she suggested don't try this way of unlocking.Better try any one of the online unlocking service.So i unlocked my modem with a help of
Unlock-Zone.com I never had any problem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail / Why Is My Laptop So Slow? Help! / Unlock Smile Mifi Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.