Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Let Muslims Be Muslim - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Muslims Be Muslim (17170 Views)

Muslims Be Careful / NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... / Can Muslims Be This Kind To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:
The school is easy to know. Just read the said comment well. It is a school to be proud of, I assure you.
My bro., don't mind Joseph with his usual dreams.... By now ,he should have known.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by sulakishop(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Poster, you are the next best thing after sliced buttered seasoned bread!
Jazakalahu Ahira!!

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by dazes: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Very good write up
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

"Such was Jesus,son of Mary. It is a statement of truth about which they doubt.

It befits not the Majesty of the Most High(Allah) that He should beget a son. Glorified and Exalted be He above all they associate with Him.When He decrees a thing, He only says to it , "Be!"-and it is.

Jesus said" And verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord.So worship him alone. That is the straight path.

Then the christians differed,so woe unto the disbelievers (those who gave false witness saying Jesus is the son of Allah) from the meeting of a Great Day (when they will be cast into the blazing fire)."--- Q 19 vs 34-37

Oga, Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with Allah but everything to do with God. Jesus is not Isah and has absolutely nothing to do with Isah; He is the Saviour of Mankind, the Messiah, the ONLY begotten Son of the most high God not Allah. Christians have nothing to do with Allah but every thing to do with God. Besides, Jesus tells us in the Bible to worship God alone. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Oga, Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with Allah but everything to do with God. Jesus is not Isah and has absolutely nothing to do with Isah; He is the Saviour of Mankind, the Messiah, the ONLY begotten Son of the most high God not Allah. Christians have nothing to do with Allah but every thing to do with God. Besides, Jesus tells us in the Bible to worship God alone. Thank you.

Taken that Jesus has nothing to do with Allah, so what is the name of the christian God called? Pls tell me!
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
Taken that Jesus has nothing to do with Allah, so what is the name of the christian God called? Pls tell me!
I hope he doesn't write Jesus.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

The Christians worship God while the muslims worship Allah. The God we worship tells us that Jesus is His ONLY begotten son but you muslims do not accepts this; u call it blasphemy. This simply means that God and Allah are two different beings. Let's say the VC of my school is a yoruba man and I tell u this and u say 'No, ur VC is a Hausa man' it simply means that we are talking of two different people! The God we Christians serve declares that Jesus is His ONLY begotten Son and u muslims say Allah has no such son it simply means that the Allah u serve is not the God we worship.

The name of the Christian God is GOD and Jesus Christ is the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by bhajo(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

The Christians worship God while the muslims worship Allah. The God we worship tells us that Jesus is His ONLY begotten son but you muslims do not accepts this; u call it blasphemy. This simply means that God and Allah are two different beings. Let's say the VC of my school is a yoruba man and I tell u this and u say 'No, ur VC is a Hausa man' it simply means that we are talking of two different people! The God we Christians serve declares that Jesus is His ONLY begotten Son and u muslims say Allah has no such son it simply means that the Allah u serve is not the God we worship.

The name of the Christian God is GOD and Jesus Christ is the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

Complete truth! I love this
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

The christian God is God? How confusing! I was hoping you to say that! You and your 'I love this' disciple bhajo just shot yourselves in the kneels.

Fine, your VC is a yoruba man. Agreed. And all I asked for is the name of your VC. Now,imagine you telling me that the name is Powell.
So it must have been a case of mistaken identity or you are just a confused student.

The Bible was written before the advent of English Language. Was your God nameless before then? Or you are just clueless about the God you serve. We shouldn't be gullible to worship a God who is not English yet has an English name. Yet,he is not an half-cast!

I bet u can't answer this! And if u can pls choose your next answer carefully.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: The christian God is God? How confusing! I was hoping you to say that! You and your 'I love this' disciple bhajo just shot yourselves in the kneels.

Fine, your VC is a yoruba man. Agreed. And all I asked for is the name of your VC. Now,imagine you telling me that the name is Powell.
So it must have been a case of mistaken identity or you are just a confused student.

The Bible was written before the advent of English Language. Was your God nameless before then? Or you are just clueless about the God you serve. We shouldn't be gullible to worship a God who is not English yet has an English name. Yet,he is not an half-cast!

I bet u can't answer this! And if u can pls choose your next answer carefully.

What I am trying to address here is a belief system and not necessarily the name we call the ALMIGHTY. Every tribe and tongue have the name they call the ALMIGHTY. So if a Christian Hausa man describes the Christian God as Allah because that is the name for God in Hausa, then that is acceptable as far as he is referring to the Father of Jesus Christ. On the other hand, when a muslim talks of 'Allah' as being the one that has no son, then he is not referring to the Christian God. So the name is not the issue here but the belief system.

Besides, you muslims say you also believe in Jesus(ur Isah) as one of the prophets but we Christians don't know who Isa is because the Jesus we know was crucified on the cross at cavalry and was raised back to life on the third day but you muslims say Isah was not crucified and there was no ressurection so we have nothing to do with Isah.

If this is a case of mistaken identity like you said earlier then the muslims are the ones badly mistaken. So my point is that your belief system is faulty. The Christian God has Jesus as His ONLY begotten Son and until you muslims accept that, your 'Allah' is different from the Allah being praised in Churches by Hausa speaking Christians. The Igbos call the ALMIGHTY 'Chineke' with the belief that He is the Father of Jesus Christ but anyone who talks of 'Chineke' and denies His son has entered into error and has deviated from the truth. At that point, his 'Chineke' will not be the Christian 'Chineke', it has become something else, best known to him. Bottom line is this, NO MAN, SPIRIT OR RELIGION CAN SEPARATE THE ALMIGHTY GOD (ALLAH IF U LIKE OR CHINEKE OR ELEDUMARE) FROM HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST. ANY DENIAL OF THIS IS A DENIAL OF THE ONE TRUE GOD OR TRUE ALLAH.

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Duzze: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2013
tobechi20: MUST EVERY ARTICLE BY TBABA MAKE FRONTPAGE?
tongue
tobechi20: MUST EVERY ARTICLE BY TBABA MAKE FRONTPAGE?
datz because he ix guddddddddt
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Empex(m): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Chris†Kid:
The FCTA using federal government money sponsored millions of muslims pilgrims to saudi arabia. Upon getting there they were arrested by their arab masters and packed in jail like sardines for not being good enough muslims. FCTA again using federal govt money(oil money from christian states) sponsored delegates which would include speaker of house of assembly to negotiate their release like they were some kind of criminals. That would make it 2. Not mention other things FG uses government money to do like buying sallah rams, building almajiri model schools that teach islam, sponsoring mass marriages for muslims etc. All these things are done with money from Christian states. Why are you so ungrateful?
Saudi Arabia a model sharia state doesn't allow other religions to practice their religion openly, women rights are infringed on. They can't drive, move around without male company, they're forced to wear ninja attire or risk beating from moral police etc. Is that what you want for Zamfarans? CAN said that? I had no idea living spring was Jesus trademark and virtuous was Muhammad thing. shocked Yea muslims can do whatever they like on friday. I don't support the beating of the girl for wearing hijab. Shior! tongue

You are so on point. God bless you,
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

What I am trying to address here is a belief system and not necessarily the name we call the ALMIGHTY. Every tribe and tongue have the name they call the ALMIGHTY. So if a Christian Hausa man describes the Christian God as Allah because that is the name for God in Hausa, then that is acceptable as far as he is referring to the Father of Jesus Christ. On the other hand, when a muslim talks of 'Allah' as being the one that has no son, then he is not referring to the Christian God. So the name is not the issue here but the belief system.

Besides, you muslims say you also believe in Jesus(ur Isah) as one of the prophets but we Christians don't know who Isa is because the Jesus we know was crucified on the cross at cavalry and was raised back to life on the third day but you muslims say Isah was not crucified and there was no ressurection so we have nothing to do with Isah.

If this is a case of mistaken identity like you said earlier then the muslims are the ones badly mistaken. So my point is that your belief system is faulty. The Christian God has Jesus as His ONLY begotten Son and until you muslims accept that, your 'Allah' is different from the Allah being praised in Churches by Hausa speaking Christians. The Igbos call the ALMIGHTY 'Chineke' with the belief that He is the Father of Jesus Christ but anyone who talks of 'Chineke' and denies His son has entered into error and has deviated from the truth. At that point, his 'Chineke' will not be the Christian 'Chineke', it has become something else, best known to him. Bottom line is this, NO MAN, SPIRIT OR RELIGION CAN SEPARATE THE ALMIGHTY GOD (ALLAH IF U LIKE OR CHINEKE OR ELEDUMARE) FROM HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST. ANY DENIAL OF THIS IS A DENIAL OF THE ONE TRUE GOD OR TRUE ALLAH.

Thanks for the response. But then u seem to think you can make progress by going circular! U are circumventing my need. Despite your efforts u still ve to come bk home to comfront this challege head-long but I will break the question down for simplicity!

The Bible you speak of, was it written by christian God? Yes or No (pls)

The language God used to communicate with you in the Bible wasn't English? Yes or No

What Language was it?

In that Language, Bible must have made reference to the Father of Jesus. What is the Name. (Pls,friend no rhetorics)
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2013
AbdH:
We tell you that Boko haram are not true Muslims because thay don't follow the ways of the Prophet yet you disagree. Now you throw it in our face that the crusaders were/are not Christians because they were/are not Christ-like.
Who ordered these killings and loads of others in the bible?
[b]"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12) sad

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)[/b]
All the quotes above does not say a single thing about who a christian is.But i think it will pass well for a Muslim since muhamed decided to go copy all these from the old testament books !
If i do any of those things you quoted above from as i Christian by the grace of the Almighty God,i will not make heaven if i do not repent ! It seems you guys don't get it. Christ came and said the dispensation of 'KILL AND DIE' is over ! HE Jesus Christ paid with HIS blood.Before HIS coming,i can kill for justifiable reasons like you muslims today but Christ came and said for NO REASON should i kill or hate or even curse ! HE said we should bless those who curse us,love those who hate us pray for those who spitefully use us ! You wonder why i still pray for my Muslim Boko Haram brothers ? It is the commandment of God.If i am to go by those quotes of your from the bible regarding killing,muhamed would not have lived to propagate the islam you follow today. But Christians spared him becos God whom they follow asked us not to kill! muslems still follow these laws of 'an eye for an eye and tit for tat' Christ says no !
Please give me quotes from the God whom i follow this day ! Give me something from the new covenant !
If am to go by ur quotes in chronicles, Deuteronomy and the rest above,then i should not be called a christian ! Jesus loves you and cares for ur soul !
God help us
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

"Such was Jesus,son of Mary. It is a statement of truth about which they doubt.

It befits not the Majesty of the Most High(Allah) that He should beget a son. Glorified and Exalted be He above all they associate with Him.When He decrees a thing, He only says to it , "Be!"-and it is.

Jesus said" And verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord.So worship him alone. That is the straight path.

Then the christians differed,so woe unto the disbelievers (those who gave false witness saying Jesus is the son of Allah) from the meeting of a Great Day (when they will be cast into the blazing fire)."--- Q 19 vs 34-37

Jesus is not and can never be the Son of Allah,Jesus is the Son of the Livin and Almighty God,i repeat not the son of (a blood sucking,helpless) kabbah god!
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=PEN_MIGHT][/quote]
Ex 3: 13-15.
13. But Moses protested, "if i go to the people of Isreal and tell them,'The God of Your ancestors has sent me to you,'they will ask me,' what is His name?' Then what should i tell them?"
14. God replied to moses,"I AM WHO I AM(NLT) or I AM THAT I AM.(KJV). Say this to te people of israel:I AM has sent me to you."
15. God also said to moses," say this to the people of Israel: YAHWEH(JEHOVAH THE LORD). The God of your ancestors-the God of Abraham,the God of Isaac(not ishmael),and the God of Jacob-has sent you.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
AbdH:
We tell you that Boko haram are not true Muslims because thay don't follow the ways of the Prophet yet you disagree. Now you throw it in our face that the crusaders were/are not Christians because they were/are not Christ-like.
Who ordered these killings and loads of others in the bible?
[b]"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12) sad

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)[/b]

Israel is a country set apart by God,Israel has 12 children.
God was and He is still committed to Israel and He has set them apart for Himself,therefore He had told them that they should not worship another god(s) except Him,and due His commitment and covenant to their ancestors. Hence,any nation that wants to lead them astray,wants to make them serve other gods(idols) apart from Him,He destroys them hence the battles in the Bible. Likewise today,God is still defending the jews,so no amount of nuclear weapons by Iran or any arab country can destroy israel.
Even though, God was committed to them,they rejected His offer of salvation-Jesus Christ,His Son,they crucified Him-yet He is still committed to them,because our God is a covenant keeping God.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

Thanks for the response. But then u seem to think you can make progress by going circular! U are circumventing my need. Despite your efforts u still ve to come bk home to comfront this challege head-long but I will break the question down for simplicity!

The Bible you speak of, was it written by christian God? Yes or No (pls)

The language God used to communicate with you in the Bible wasn't English? Yes or No

What Language was it?

In that Language, Bible must have made reference to the Father of Jesus. What is the Name. (Pls,friend no rhetorics)

Friend,EUROBOMBER answered ur question regarding the name of God ! See below quote to answer ur question regarding the name of God !
'' So if a Christian Hausa man describes the Christian God as Allah because that is the name for God in Hausa, then that is acceptable as far as he is referring to the Father of Jesus Christ. On the other hand, when a muslim talks of 'Allah' as being the one that has no son, then he is not referring to the Christian God. So the name is not the issue here but the belief system.''
The bible was written by the God of all !The same God who the Jews first had contact with.The God whom through HIS son Jesus,we the 'gentiles'got redemption and are equally saved !But if you claim you follow the creator and say HE has no son then we might begin to wonder if it's the same God or there is a misunderstanding some where !So the Christian God inspired the writing of the holy bible !
God speaks all languages ! HE speaks according to the language given to them par time ! He once spoke to HIS children in Aramaic.At another time it was in Hebrew & one other time it was in Greek.HE also communicated with HIS children in an unknown tongue(speaking in the holy Ghost) and today HE still communicates in English language.IF I SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ARABIC,HE CAN ALSO COMMUNICATE WITH ME !
Our God is not restricted to just one language.No one should try to cage God cos HE can't be caged ! HE is the unchangeable changer.HE changes things but remained unchanged ! The language might change but HIS words changes not. Even if HE decides to change today,who are my to question HIM ?
In the holy bible like you are asking,God the father of HIS son Jesus was called so many names and till today,we have people who try to call their own deities(gods) the names of God and also what ever i perceive the Almighty God to be in my heart and the name i choose to call HIM in my language does not matter ! What really matters is HE is who HE is and can not change no matter the name i call HIM !
The Arameans(Aramaic) call god elah as the arabic says it is allah and hebrew say it is eloah and english say it is god,so do we have millions who refer to it and call it other names according to the language they understand or a borrowed language used to describe who it is like the hausa Christians borrowed allah to refer to the father of Jesus Christ the creator of the heavens and earth! The big question is, if we all say that the god we all call is the creator of the heavens and the earth,the maker of man then it must be the Almighty God the father of HIS only begotten son Jesus Christ who left HIS place with the father & descended to die for man for us to have redemption and was resurrected and ascended up into heaven heaven to take back HIS position with the FATHER ! Anything short of these sayings,then it is either we are talking about another god and not The almighty God or there is a misunderstanding some where !
God help us
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
m.k.o2005:

All the quotes above does not say a single thing about who a christian is.But i think it will pass well for a Muslim since muhamed decided to go copy all these from the old testament books !
If i do any of those things you quoted above from as i Christian by the grace of the Almighty God,i will not make heaven if i do not repent ! It seems you guys don't get it. Christ came and said the dispensation of 'KILL AND DIE' is over ! HE Jesus Christ paid with HIS blood.Before HIS coming,i can kill for justifiable reasons like you muslims today but Christ came and said for NO REASON should i kill or hate or even curse ! HE said we should bless those who curse us,love those who hate us pray for those who spitefully use us ! You wonder why i still pray for my Muslim Boko Haram brothers ? It is the commandment of God.If i am to go by those quotes of your from the bible regarding killing,muhamed would not have lived to propagate the islam you follow today. But Christians spared him becos God whom they follow asked us not to kill! muslems still follow these laws of 'an eye for an eye and tit for tat' Christ says no !
Please give me quotes from the God whom i follow this day ! Give me something from the new covenant !
If am to go by ur quotes in chronicles, Deuteronomy and the rest above,then i should not be called a christian ! Jesus loves you and cares for ur soul !
God help us

While trying to stay on topic, the passage below from Jesus that gives credence to the killing's of the Old Testament is one of the examples in which I'm referring to that is 'unmistakable'.
Matthew 5:17-20,"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished..."
This is just one of many passages that state the same thing.
...By all means let me know if you still disagree or that I've mistaken your view point.

Did you actuallyreadthe bible?
Just a few examples of how the Bible encourages murder:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
A typical claim that many Christians are fond of making is that while the Old Testament contains many verses commanding God's followers to smite and slay his enemies, the New Testament doesn't contain anything that advocates this sort of thing.
The New Testament is the"good"news for humanity and serves as a model for how humans should behave toward their fellow man. The New Testament doesn't contain the harsh rhetoric found in the Old Testament.
Christian assertion:
No person can possibly quote from the words of Jesus or the New Testament and rightly justify doing the same things endorsed in the Old Testament with regard to destroying various groups of people.
The New Testament doesn't say anything that can be construed to mean anything close to the commands given in the Old Testament Book of Deuteronomy or Joshua.
Commentary:
Believers who put forth this nonsense need to take off the sanitized mask of the New Testament that is so often used to deceive children in Bible study classes.
Christianity has carefully cultivated and ingrained the"sweet"Jesus image on society, primarily aiming this form of propaganda at young children through the use of chants, colorful Bible story books, and assorted other gimmicks, as part of its indoctrination procedure.
The New Testament, although well masked, is just as intolerant as the Old Testament, and the dark side of Jesus and the Christian doctrine casts a long shadow throughout the New Testament and history as well.
While the New Testament does contain"love thy neighbor"sayings, it also exhibits the same smite and destroy rhetoric found in the Old Testament.
Peel away the fluffy portions of Jesus and an intolerant religious zealot is exposed.
The Biblical character called Jesus demands complete submission and tolerates no other opinions.
Matt 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Jesus made it quite clear that anyone who offends him would be violently destroyed.
Matt 13:40-42
As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom allthings that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
History has shown that conducting scourges in order to usher in and help the plans of Jesus are easy to justify.
Anyone who displeases the Lord Jesus will and should be destroyed.
The burning of heretics was easy to justify by believers who wanted to help their Lord Jesus with his plans.
Threats were often present in the teachings of Jesus, revealing the intolerant and bullying nature of this"savior".
Anyone who doesn't believe in the new savior called"Jesus"will have the wrath of God on them.
John 3:36(Jesus speaking)
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Anyone who doesn't bow to the Lord Jesus deserves to be slain.
Luke 19:27(Jesus speaking in a parable)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, andslay them before me.
Killing unbelievers and heretics was easily justified in history through application of this particular teaching by the Lord Jesus. By killing anyone who disagrees with you, you're helping the Lord Jesus with his work and advancing his kingdom on earth.
Jews who didn't buy into the new religion Jesus was preaching were condemned as being children of the"Devil", the very spawn of evil.
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Also, Jesus speaking to the Jewish clerics, defined them as being"evil"vipers.
Matt 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye,being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
This particular view of Jews, or anyone else who doesn't bow to Jesus, is also expressed in the writings of St. Paul.
Anyone who taught anything that opposed Paul's version of the truth was vilified and cursed by God through his holy appointed servant Paul.
Gal 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,let him be accursed.
Paul depicts the Jews as the killers of Jesus, they displease God, and are contrary to all mankind.
1 Thess 2:14-15
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of theJews:
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; andthey please not God, and are contrary to all men:
Paul's continued vilification of Jews who did not bow down to his gospel follows.
Jews are described as being completely defiled, abominable, and reprobate creatures, unfit to voice their beliefs.
Titus 1:10-16
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, speciallythey of the circumcision(Jews):
Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that aredefiled and unbelievingis nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, beingabominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Justification for actions against Jews can easily be derived by applying Paul's instructions to stop the mouths of anyone that would disagree with the Christian version of"truth".
The influence of New Testament intolerance are also clearly manifested in the writings of the great Christian leader and reformer, Martin Luther.
The holy inspired father of the Protestant Reformation had no problem urging a direct application of Paul's decrees.
The Jews were to be silenced and punished for the error of their ways.
These actions were part of the duty as a good Christian to honor God and show him the strength of your faith..
As Luther wrote concerning the Jews:
"First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them.This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly - and I myself was unaware of it - will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know."
"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:
First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.That would demonstrate to God our serious resolveand be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but thatwe have now given them their due reward."
-Martin Luther, excerpts from The Jews And Their Lies(1543)
Adolf Hitler took the words of the great Christian leader Martin Luther seriously.
"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew,I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf
For those pious Christians who try to convince skeptics that Hitler wasn't a"true"Christian but simply a false Christian, their accusation would have to apply to St. Paul and Martin Luther as well.
Trying to claim that Martin Luther wasn't really a"true"Christian fails and falls into the classification of the"No True Scotsman"fallacy.
Luther was just as much a Christian as anyone else who claims to be one.
The roots for Hitler's policies against the Jews were laid down by Jesus, Paul, and Martin Luther.
Hitler took their words about Jews seriously and applied their teachings to his social order.
From the Book of Psalms, regarded by Christians as being scriptures containing wisdom about God:
According to this revealed wisdom, the saints of God have the honor of executing vengeance and wrath in God's holy name.
They're to use violence and weapons of war on the enemies of their God.
Since many Christians regard Jesus as God, the instructions pertain to Christians who wish to earn honor and praise for their Lord Jesus.
Psa 149:5-9
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a two-edged sword in their hand;
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints.Praise ye the LORD.
The followers of this deity are urged to execute judgment and punishments in"his"name.
Such is the glory and honor of being a saint, and these saints have the full endorsement of the scriptures in doing their violent actions to others.
Praise the Lord and pass the two-edged sword!
If Christians attempt to dismiss these verses as not applying to believers anymore, or that this"God"changed his mind and no longer endorses violent purges of heathens, then this God endorses and establishes ethics based on situation.
And for those many Christians who think Jesus is God, then the God of the Old Testament is Jesus.
Attempting to distance Jesus from these smite and slay instructions of the Old Testament is a dishonest ploy.
The New Testament also makes it clear that there will be plenty of blood and killing under the rule of Jesus the Lord as part of the new world order that he will impose on earth
The glorious kingdom of Jesus will be ushered in through violence and death.
In an orgy of death, Jesus himself will smite the nations with a sword and will rule them with a rod of iron.
Rev 19:11-15,21
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he(Jesus) that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesturedipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Andout of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
These destructive actions are part of the great"dinner"party that Jesus will hold.
Rev 19:17
Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God
Any violent actions taken by believers against others that help the Lord Jesus implement his plans are easily justified by these gory verses.
The popular Christian assertion that the New Testament doesn't contain the type of smite and slay commands found in the Old Testament is pure hogwash.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

While trying to stay on topic, the passage below from Jesus that gives credence to the killing's of the Old Testament is one of the examples in which I'm referring to that is 'unmistakable'.
Matthew 5:17-20,"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished..."
This is just one of many passages that state the same thing.
...By all means let me know if you still disagree or that I've mistaken your view point.

Did you actuallyreadthe bible?
Just a few examples of how the Bible encourages murder:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.
To answer the bolded,let's see what Christ is saying if you care to know !
See below instruction of moses before the coming of Christ:
Leveticus 20:10-‘If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death'' Now this is the Mosaic law which some still follow till date like the Muslims ! See below what Jesus said concerning this particular law :
''Early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people were coming to Him; and He sat down and began to teach them.The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. “Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women ; what then do You say ?” 6 They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground.But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court. Straightening up, Jesus said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?”She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”] (John 8 :2-11) Now did HE Jesus changed the law or did HE give them the true meaning of sin and forgiveness ?Jesus brought completion of the work.HE took all the living to the finall bus stop. There is no work to be done again. The only thing to do is to walk into the rest as provided by Jesus.
Take a look at this law below :
Leviticus 24:19: "If a man injures his neighbor, just as he has done, so it shall be done to him: 20. fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him Now see below words of Jesus to fulfill the above law :
Matt 5:38: "You have heard that it was said, `An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.'.But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil; but whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. My brother,isn't it a wonderful thing that the law speaks of justice and Jesus is saying that i have now come that they might obtain mercy. Friend why kill people who offends you ? Jesus' blood is crying mercy mercy mercy. Jesus never changed the law,HE only brought grace into the law.But if you fail to accept HIM today,it might be too late and justice will catch up with you.
Pls don't quote the laws of the old testament to me.I am a Christian and Jesus have used HIS blood for me to be saved. He said we should no longer fight them but pray for them.He said we should pardon our offenders,THIS IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE LAWS !
God help us
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: A typical claim that many Christians are fond of making is that while the Old Testament contains many verses commanding God's followers to smite and slay his enemies, the New Testament doesn't contain anything that advocates this sort of thing.
The New Testament is the"good"news for humanity and serves as a model for how humans should behave toward their fellow man. The New Testament doesn't contain the harsh rhetoric found in the Old Testament.
Christian assertion:
No person can possibly quote from the words of Jesus or the New Testament and rightly justify doing the same things endorsed in the Old Testament with regard to destroying various groups of people.
The New Testament doesn't say anything that can be construed to mean anything close to the commands given in the Old Testament Book of Deuteronomy or Joshua.
Commentary:
Believers who put forth this nonsense need to take off the sanitized mask of the New Testament that is so often used to deceive children in Bible study classes.
Christianity has carefully cultivated and ingrained the"sweet"Jesus image on society, primarily aiming this form of propaganda at young children through the use of chants, colorful Bible story books, and assorted other gimmicks, as part of its indoctrination procedure.
The New Testament, although well masked, is just as intolerant as the Old Testament, and the dark side of Jesus and the Christian doctrine casts a long shadow throughout the New Testament and history as well.
While the New Testament does contain"love thy neighbor"sayings, it also exhibits the same smite and destroy rhetoric found in the Old Testament.
Peel away the fluffy portions of Jesus and an intolerant religious zealot is exposed.
The Biblical character called Jesus demands complete submission and tolerates no other opinions.
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Jesus made it quite clear that anyone who offends him would be violently destroyed.
As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom allthings that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
History has shown that conducting scourges in order to usher in and help the plans of Jesus are easy to justify.
The burning of heretics was easy to justify by believers who wanted to help their Lord Jesus with his plans.
Threats were often present in the teachings of Jesus, revealing the intolerant and bullying nature of this"savior".
Anyone who doesn't believe in the new savior called"Jesus"will have the wrath of God on them.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, andslay them before me.
Killing unbelievers and heretics was easily justified in history through application of this particular teaching by the Lord Jesus. By killing anyone who disagrees with you, you're helping the Lord Jesus with his work and advancing his kingdom on earth.
Jews who didn't buy into the new religion Jesus was preaching were condemned as being children of the"Devil", the very spawn of evil.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
O generation of vipers, how can ye,being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
This particular view of Jews, or anyone else who doesn't bow to Jesus, is also expressed in the writings of St. Paul.
Anyone who taught anything that opposed Paul's version of the truth was vilified and cursed by God through his holy appointed servant Paul.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,let him be accursed.
Paul depicts the Jews as the killers of Jesus, they displease God, and are contrary to all mankind.
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of theJews:
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; andthey please not God, and are contrary to all men:
Paul's continued vilification of Jews who did not bow down to his gospel follows.
Jews are described as being completely defiled, abominable, and reprobate creatures, unfit to voice their beliefs.
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, speciallythey of the circumcision(Jews):
Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that aredefiled and unbelievingis nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, beingabominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Justification for actions against Jews can easily be derived by applying Paul's instructions to stop the mouths of anyone that would disagree with the Christian version of"truth".
The influence of New Testament intolerance are also clearly manifested in the writings of the great Christian leader and reformer, Martin Luther.
The holy inspired father of the Protestant Reformation had no problem urging a direct application of Paul's decrees.
These actions were part of the duty as a good Christian to honor God and show him the strength of your faith..
"First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them.This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly - and I myself was unaware of it - will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know."
"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:
First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.That would demonstrate to God our serious resolveand be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but thatwe have now given them their due reward."
Adolf Hitler took the words of the great Christian leader Martin Luther seriously.
"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew,I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
For those pious Christians who try to convince skeptics that Hitler wasn't a"true"Christian but simply a false Christian, their accusation would have to apply to St. Paul and Martin Luther as well.
Trying to claim that Martin Luther wasn't really a"true"Christian fails and falls into the classification of the"No True Scotsman"fallacy.
The roots for Hitler's policies against the Jews were laid down by Jesus, Paul, and Martin Luther.
Hitler took their words about Jews seriously and applied their teachings to his social order.
From the Book of Psalms, regarded by Christians as being scriptures containing wisdom about God:
According to this revealed wisdom, the saints of God have the honor of executing vengeance and wrath in God's holy name.
Since many Christians regard Jesus as God, the instructions pertain to Christians who wish to earn honor and praise for their Lord Jesus.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,and a two-edged sword in their hand;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints.Praise ye the LORD.
The followers of this deity are urged to execute judgment and punishments in"his"name.
Such is the glory and honor of being a saint, and these saints have the full endorsement of the scriptures in doing their violent actions to others.
If Christians attempt to dismiss these verses as not applying to believers anymore, or that this"God"changed his mind and no longer endorses violent purges of heathens, then this God endorses and establishes ethics based on situation.
And for those many Christians who think Jesus is God, then the God of the Old Testament is Jesus.
Attempting to distance Jesus from these smite and slay instructions of the Old Testament is a dishonest ploy.
The New Testament also makes it clear that there will be plenty of blood and killing under the rule of Jesus the Lord as part of the new world order that he will impose on earth
In an orgy of death, Jesus himself will smite the nations with a sword and will rule them with a rod of iron.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he(Jesus) that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesturedipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Andout of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
These destructive actions are part of the great"dinner"party that Jesus will hold.
Any violent actions taken by believers against others that help the Lord Jesus implement his plans are easily justified by these gory verses.
The popular Christian assertion that the New Testament doesn't contain the type of smite and slay commands found in the Old Testament is pure hogwash.
Thank God for copy and paste !
You see the battle there in revelation,that is what will befall those who rejects Jesus after the chosen have left the earth.Then there will be no grace to save anymore !
Give ur life to Christ and be saved !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You see the battle there in revelation,that is what will befall those who rejects Jesus after the chosen have left the earth.Then there will be no grace to save anymore !
God help us
That was the last straw! Sorry!!!

You are too feeble to engage me.
I tell you this- I dedicate my life to serious learning. This is no superficial cosmetic that you can discard with your dogma theories.

Guy,I am a pure breed,Yoruba, whose entire family spent our youthful age in church. I am more christian than you in all ramifications; by teaching,by moral,by exposure. My old man will take you to the cleaners! So,u can see I had passed the miserable experience to your likes-" Ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free".

If u so wish ,we can leave this state of e-warfare and become good real-time friends(or should I say gladiators) devoid of cut and paste theories.
I can even honour you with a visit while I am still around in Nigeria- you will enjoy the experience!.

Outside-the-arena, contact me here (eclecticsdesigns@yahoo.co.uk).

LAST LINE-

"Truly, the religion with God, pleasing [to Him], is submission [to the One God], (al-islām). Those who were given the Scripture, the Jews and the Christians, did not differ except out of mutual jealosy after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in Allah,then surely,Allah is swift in reckoning.

So if they dispute with you say: " I have submitted myself to Allah( in islam) and those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture( jews and christian) and those who are illiterates: "Do you also submit yourseves to Allah in Islam?". If they do,they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allah is All-Seer of His slaves".

Verily! Those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah and kill the Prophets without right,and kill those men who order just dealings...announce to them a painful torment.

They are those whose works will be lost in this world and in the Hereafter,and they will have no helpers.

Have you not seen those who have been given a portion of the Scripture? They are being invited to the Book of Allah to settle their dispute,then a party of them turn away,and they are averse.

This is because they say:"The Fire shall not touch us but for a number of days." And that which they used to invent regarding their religion has deceived them.". Q 3 vs 19- 24.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam,it will never be accepted of him,and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. Q 3 vs 85.

I call you to accept Islam,the religion of Jesus(Isah,peace be on him).
PEACE ON HE THAT FOLLOWS GUIDANCE.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
That was the last straw! Sorry!!!

You are too feeble to engage me.
I tell you this- I dedicate my life to serious learning. This is no superficial cosmetic that you can discard with your dogma theories.

Guy,I am a pure breed,Yoruba, whose entire family spent our youthful age in church. I am more christian than you in all ramifications; by teaching,by moral,by exposure. My old man will take you to the cleaners! So,u can see I had passed the miserable experience to your likes-" Ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free".

If u so wish ,we can leave this state of e-warfare and become good real-time friends(or should I say gladiators) devoid of cut and paste theories.
I can even honour you with a visit while I am still around in Nigeria- you will enjoy the experience!.

Outside-the-arena, contact me here (eclecticsdesigns@yahoo.co.uk).

LAST LINE-

"Truly, the religion with God, pleasing [to Him], is submission [to the One God], (al-islām). Those who were given the Scripture, the Jews and the Christians, did not differ except out of mutual jealosy after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in Allah,then surely,Allah is swift in reckoning.

So if they dispute with you say: " I have submitted myself to Allah( in islam) and those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture( jews and christian) and those who are illiterates: "Do you also submit yourseves to Allah in Islam?". If they do,they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allah is All-Seer of His slaves".

Verily! Those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah and kill the Prophets without right,and kill those men who order just dealings...announce to them a painful torment.

They are those whose works will be lost in this world and in the Hereafter,and they will have no helpers.

Have you not seen those who have been given a portion of the Scripture? They are being invited to the Book of Allah to settle their dispute,then a party of them turn away,and they are averse.

This is because they say:"The Fire shall not touch us but for a number of days." And that which they used to invent regarding their religion has deceived them.". Q 3 vs 19- 24.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam,it will never be accepted of him,and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. Q 3 vs 85.

I call you to accept Islam,the religion of Jesus(Isah,peace be on him).
PEACE ON HE THAT FOLLOWS GUIDANCE.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: A typical claim that many Christians are fond of making is that while the Old Testament contains many verses commanding God's followers to smite and slay his enemies, the New Testament doesn't contain anything that advocates this sort of thing.
Christian assertion:
Commentary:

Oga do you know one beautiful thing? Laws and truths in life applies to all men irrespective of their belief. The law of gravity cannot be broken; if you jump off from Folawiyo towers at Apapa, you will fall to the ground whether you are a Christian, muslim or atheist. Jesus Christ is coming again and this time not like the Christmas baby Jesus but Like a mighty prince in the clouds with the angels with Him and He will judge all men including muslims whether they like it or not.Yes, all those who refuse to acknowledge Jesus as the ONLY begotten Son of God would e punished with unquenchable fire and that would be done by God Almighty himself who does not have to ask Christians to fight for Him, to kill and defend His name. He will punish the offenders including all boko haram at His own time.

It is not wise to hold a live electric wire in your hand to find out if electricity can kill or not because you may not live to tell the story. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Saviour so that you may be saved from the wrath of God which is coming on the whole earth.

No need for too much long arguments, the Almighty God knows them that belong to Him and time will tell.

Greetings in the Name of Jesus, the lord and Saviour of humanity including PEN_MIGHT.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Oga do you know one beautiful thing? Laws and truths in life applies to all men irrespective of their belief. The law of gravity cannot be broken; if you jump off from Folawiyo towers at Apapa, you will fall to the ground whether you are a Christian, muslim or atheist. Jesus Christ is coming again and this time not like the Christmas baby Jesus but Like a mighty prince in the clouds with the angels with Him and He will judge all men including muslims whether they like it or not.Yes, all those who refuse to acknowledge Jesus as the ONLY begotten Son of God would e punished with unquenchable fire and that would be done by God Almighty himself who does not have to ask Christians to fight for Him, to kill and defend His name. He will punish the offenders including all boko haram at His own time.

It is not wise to hold a live electric wire in your hand to find out if electricity can kill or not because you may not live to tell the story. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Saviour so that you may be saved from the wrath of God which is coming on the whole earth.

No need for too much long arguments, the Almighty God knows them that belong to Him and time will tell.

Greetings in the Name of Jesus, the lord and Saviour of humanity including PEN_MIGHT.

Welcome back guy!
I missed you. I'm sure mko2005 would have needed a helping hand from you while you were on the injury lay-off.
U started it so it's sad your tones seems valedictory. The day is still long,while the escapist turn-around. Just joking!

U won't believe the high regards I put u-EUROBOMBER,mko2oo5,michael,joseph and what's the name of that kiddo?

We aren't enemy here,trust me. No one of u is capable of the manslaughter u tried hard to mask from my post cos this is just nothing but a past-time. And mind you,WE ARE ALL FRIENDS,the days of drones notwithstanding! WE ARE ALL LITERATES!!! I guess that makes a whole lot of difference!
It isn't bad that u expose me to your faith(without insults). You wandered here and u were spouting those unholy stuffs. Check my post and you will see I am not a violent one here. I choose my word carefully,deploying the arsenal in piece-meal as u request for it.

But we can come and chat here peacefully;co-exist peacefully;invite to our religions peacefully;and condemn the extremism in our religion with modest words.

Muhammad will never fight Jesus( peace be on them all), so why should we?

I ASK-" WHY SHOULD WE FIGHT?"

I share ur sentiment about the way some unlearned ones stains Islam,just like few bad-head crusaders.
I apologise to you if you feel offended(from my heart).

I will carefully consider your advise of accepting Jesus.
Pls consider mine too...,.. U know it already.

PEACE EUROBOMBER!
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

Welcome back guy!
I missed you. I'm sure mko2005 would have needed a helping hand from you while you were on the injury lay-off.
U started it so it's sad your tones seems valedictory. The day is still long,while the escapist turn-around. Just joking!

U won't believe the high regards I put u-EUROBOMBER,mko2oo5,michael,joseph and what's the name of that kiddo?

We aren't enemy here,trust me. No one of u is capable of the manslaughter u tried hard to mask from my post cos this is just nothing but a past-time. And mind you,WE ARE ALL FRIENDS,the days of drones notwithstanding! WE ARE ALL LITERATES!!! I guess that makes a whole lot of difference!
It isn't bad that u expose me to your faith(without insults). You wandered here and u were spouting those unholy stuffs. Check my post and you will see I am not a violent one here. I choose my word carefully,deploying the arsenal in piece-meal as u request for it.

But we can come and chat here peacefully;co-exist peacefully;invite to our religions peacefully;and condemn the extremism in our religion with modest words.

Muhammad will never fight Jesus( peace be on them all), so why should we?

I ASK-" WHY SHOULD WE FIGHT?"

I share ur sentiment about the way some unlearned ones stains Islam,just like few bad-head crusaders.
I apologise to you if you feel offended(from my heart).

I will carefully consider your advise of accepting Jesus.
Pls consider mine too...,.. U know it already.

PEACE EUROBOMBER!
Mr I don't want to say the name of my school, I've read all your post and I believe you've been given considerable evidence who God is! Believe me when I tell you that majority of the christians and muslims we have today in Nigeria are pure blooded hypocrites.

I still want to know the name of your school! Lol.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
joseph1832:
Mr I don't want to say the name of my school, I've read all your post and I believe you've been given considerable evidence who God is! Believe me when I tell you that majority of the christians and muslims we have today in Nigeria are pure blooded hypocrites.

I still want to know the name of your school! Lol.
You know why I admire u?
We bear the same name. What a coincidence you will say! Still bent on knowing my alma mata in Nigeria? That was obvious from my post-just a little deep digging u would ve known.
Anyway, my name sake, a little clue more won't be bad.
We have a slogan in my school then" There are two Universities in Nigeria.
-- ---- and others!
Oh! Did I just tell u?
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
You know why I admire u?
We bear the same name. What a coincidence you will say! Still bent on knowing my alma mata in Nigeria? That was obvious from my post-just a little deep digging u would ve known.
Anyway, my name sake, a little clue more won't be bad.
We have a slogan in my school then" There are two Universities in Nigeria.
-- ---- and others!
Oh! Did I just tell u?
Funny we also say that in my school... And who told you my name is Joseph!? You assume too much bro.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2013
joseph1832:
Funny we also say that in my school... And who told you my name is Joseph!? You assume too much bro.
I am always the cautious type, bro. I never said I bear Joseph either. Muslims don't bear such! That isn't my name! Still playing pranks on you.
Anyway, aluta reing supreme in one school more than others....yet a beauty to behold. There isn't two of it! What's urs by the way?
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: I am always the cautious type, bro. I never said I bear Joseph either. Muslims don't bear such! That isn't my name! Still playing pranks on you.
Anyway, aluta reing supreme in one school more than others....yet a beauty to behold. There isn't two of it! What's urs by the way?
You want to know the name of my school, then go and check this thread; rep your primary, secondary and university.

You see unlike you, am very proud of the institution I attended. To make it eaiser for you, my school is the best in south south!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Forms Of Gambling In Our Society Today / Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 282
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.