Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... (825 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... by marvelck: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2013
This is when a guy is stuck with a girl that's ever moody, sober or unhappy. She's hardly cheerful. Every now and then, you are bound to find her looking sad or deep in thoughts. Behaving as if she's more disturbed than the rest of the world. And no matter what you do to make such a girl happy, is usually in vain.
This situation is common with girls (yeah girls). Cos no girl would want to stick with any guy that sulks. But most guys wouldn't mind to date such girls, with the hope of bringing sunshine into her life. Ready and willing to spend their time, energy and resources to make her happy. A friend of mine dated one in the past, and the experience he had is best imagined. Cos, it was a stressful experience for him. There was nothing he didn't do to make the girl happy. Even had to borrow a lot of movies from a video club, for the girl to watch just to ease her 'pain' a bit, but it didn't do much good. And most of his effort to address the issues bothering the girl didn't achieve much success either.
I've come to realize that the condition is more of a psychological problem. And the only remedy is counseling. Cos even with everything at her disposal, she could still be sober. She may laugh or smile a little, but you are bound to find her looking isolated and quiet most of the time. Maybe girls like that are naturally uninteresting. Always thinking more of their 'problems' than the solution. And no matter where you take her to, she'll always be moody at the end of the day. And most guys wouldn't want to end up with such a girl as a wife. Cos there's no sunshine when she's sad...
Re: When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... by luvmijeje(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2013
What's the question?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Me Wit Dis Issue. / For Men, How To Know If You Are A Pedophile / Things That Make Women Unapproachable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.