Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Realities About Avenue To Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Realities About Avenue To Wealth (13224 Views)

Another Avenue To Wealth / An Avenue To Your Income / Discover A Wonderful Avenue To Be Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realities About Avenue To Wealth by ojjp: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Hello NLs. I was introduced 2 a network business called avenue 2 wealth. Frm his explanation, it's beyond a netwrk thing. I'm givin it a second thought, but i dnt knw much abt it. How real is dis network? Wht business can i start immediately after joinin dis netwrk, with say 200k? Are u a member? Wht testimony do u have? Pls help.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by servicegiver: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
There is a business model that will pay you better than avenues to wealth. While joining avanues to wealth is not free and expensive. This one is free to join, besides, you get all the training tools you will ever need to succeed. It is true that for anyone to become wealthy, you must belong to one network or the other. Since you have indicated interest in Network marketing, I will advice you to start with this one which is absolutely free to join. It also affords you the opportunity to own your business. Read more here: http://www.onlinecashsecret.info
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by katereall(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
I have cosmetics business you can venture into and get your returns monthly as it will be agreed. You just be a dormant partner and get your monthly pay
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by ojjp: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
katereall: I have cosmetics business you can venture into and get your returns monthly as it will be agreed. You just be a dormant partner and get your monthly pay
really? I need details of hw u do it.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by gloriana(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
hi. network marketin is d bomb. dow i know about avenues to wealth,they were formerly known as holidays n cash n den registration was around 40k bt dat was around 2010. i cant tell u not to join, but i can tell u dis,network marketin can really make u rich if u join d rite 1 n do it rite. i know a very good 1 n i av a proposal dat will make u fly. i'll tell u y its very good n i'll show d proposal but not hear. if u r interested u can reach me on 08144448682. its all about "look b4 u leap"

2 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Rexyl(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2013
For some very good network marketing that wouldn‘t take much of your time and resources take a look at this page https://Facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by OMOLADY(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
katereall: I have cosmetics business you can venture into and get your returns monthly as it will be agreed. You just be a dormant partner and get your monthly pay

send me a report too. My email is biznesswoman1@gmail.com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Jbrain88: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
,me too am intrested.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by katereall(f): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ All What you do is to invest and we agree on your monthly percentage according to amount invested which will remitted into ur account on an agreed date. You are free to visit the shop when you want. We import FMCG and also sell Nigeria goods e.g perfumes,body care,hair care my mail is sure.xcel@yahoo.com or aratedresearchventures@yahoo.com. We at Balogun Market,Lagos Island and we will soon move to Trade Fair for Wholesales.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by EcashPlanet(f): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi all.
Truly network marketing is it! You can be rich, but only if you make up your mind to be. Just ensure you do your part, and possibly follow up with your downlines to ensure continuity.
I joined eCashplanet (www.ecashplanet.com) and I have cycled out $7,000+ in USD, with very little effort.
It's not farse, it's true. I will show you evidence of my earnings if you really want to see. I'll encourage you to join a very good, stable and reliable network marketing company. Goodluck to you!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2013
@ Op

Have you ever heard of a pyramid scheme before? Avenues to wealth/holidays & cash and all forms of network marketing are all SCAMS. Op be warned!!!

2 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2013
@ Op

Also look up the meaning of ponzi scheme while you are at it. NEVER get financially involved in a system you don't fully understand.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by gloriana(f): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
@ Op

Have you ever heard of a pyramid scheme before? Avenues to wealth/holidays & cash and all forms of network marketing are all SCAMS. Op be warned!!!
hey guy, u r wise and smart but let me give u d good news,d cemetry is filled with smart poor people who think they r 2 smart or wise 2 b fooled. they die poor with all thier wonderful ideas dat never saw d light of day n all they think dey know. u still have tme 2 repent n join d foolish rich people dat r makin it. stop sayin wat u dont know. if u av tried n failed b4 doesnt min network mrktin doesnt work. its either u dint do it rite or u dint try hard enough. poeple fail at almost everything, school, work, business, relationships etc n network marketin is not an exception. think again n try again. stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2013
gloriana: hey guy, u r wise and smart but let me give u d good news,d cemetry is filled with smart poor people who think they r 2 smart or wise 2 b fooled. they die poor with all thier wonderful ideas dat never saw d light of day n all they think dey know. u still have tme 2 repent n join d foolish rich people dat r makin it. stop sayin wat u dont know. if u av tried n failed b4 doesnt min network mrktin doesnt work. its either u dint do it rite or u dint try hard enough. poeple fail at almost everything, school, work, business, relationships etc n network marketin is not an exception. think again n try again. stay blessed.

All these things you just said doesn't change the fact that Avenues to wealth is operating a PYRAMID SCHEME that will eventually collapse. I have no problem if you are deceiving yourself, but please, don't deceive/mislead others.

2 Likes

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Akabay(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2013

pls send me a detail report too thru ds mail yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Akabay(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2013
gloriana: hi. network marketin is d bomb. dow i know about avenues to wealth,they were formerly known as holidays n cash n den registration was around 40k bt dat was around 2010. i cant tell u not to join, but i can tell u dis,network marketin can really make u rich if u join d rite 1 n do it rite. i know a very good 1 n i av a proposal dat will make u fly. i'll tell u y its very good n i'll show d proposal but not hear. if u r interested u can reach me on 08144448682. its all about "look b4 u leap"
pls make i get details about ds proposal thru ds yele4sure@gmail.com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by servicegiver: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
I was on the verge of joining avenues to wealth, but something some how stopped me. Am still watching how it unfolds, the best way to ascertain the viability of a structure is to test its durability. How long has avenues to wealth lasted so far? How many of such schemes have come and gone.

Friends, lets not deceive each other, the only network business, I will encourage anybody to join is that one which has stood the test of time.

Click this link to read more about network marketing: http://www.onlinecashsecret.info
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
service giver: I was on the verge of joining avenues to wealth, but something some how stopped me. Am still watching how it unfolds, the best way to ascertain the viability of a structure is to test its durability. How long has avenues to wealth lasted so far? How many of such schemes have come and gone.

Friends, lets not deceive each other, the only network business, I will encourage anybody to join is that one which has stood the test of time.

Click this link to read more about network marketing: http://www.onlinecashsecret.info

Pls do your best to find out what a pyramid scheme is. Let deception stop!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by onlineresource: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
If am to join avenue to wealth, I won't join it because of the network marketing stuff. I simply join avenues to wealth because of the incentives and business that comes with it. I will never and I repeat never join the network aspect of it cos I see it as a waste of my time. I will rather make use of the businesses and benefits that comes with it to make my own money or get stuff cheap as I have heard
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by ojjp: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
onlineresource: If am to join avenue to wealth, I won't join it because of the network marketing stuff. I simply join avenues to wealth because of the incentives and business that comes with it. I will never and I repeat never join the network aspect of it cos I see it as a waste of my time. I will rather make use of the businesses and benefits that comes with it to make my own money or get stuff cheap as I have heard
I WANTED to join last wk, only 2 discover d business opportunities in it has been scrapped, left wt only d netwrk n few products of their own. It's annoyin.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by ojjp: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gold45: Avenues to wealth is really an avenue to wealth. Nothing good comes free nt even in freetown. You cant i repeat, you cant explore all avenues to wealth has to offer in 1 yr. Im nt asking u to join my team, go back to the person who introduced a2w to u and ask 4 d nxt mega meeting. Gold is nt cheap. Bt if he/she isnt serious, call 08069543058 and ask for details.
HELLO lady, i learnt some major products one could get at discounted prices as a member of a2w ve been removed. Is a2w havin prob wt d companies?
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
ojjp: HELLO lady, i learnt some major products one could get at discounted prices as a member of a2w ve been removed. Is a2w havin prob wt d companies?

The pyramid scheme is about to collapse
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by onlineresource: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
ojjp: I WANTED to join last wk, only 2 discover d business opportunities in it has been scrapped, left wt only d netwrk n few products of their own. It's annoyin.

seriously, i didnt know the business side of it has been scraped, then there is no point in me even thinking of joining.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by neksummi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
onlineresource:

seriously, i didnt know the business side of it has been scraped, then there is no point in me even thinking of joining.

Just learning about this for the first time. I'm going to find out from one of my friends who's a member. For now myself and some smart nairalanders are having a great time here: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

You may want to check us out.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by kcc515(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Sinister, leave them. If it goes well good for them, but if and when they crash they will learn their lesson. Folks are lazy, they wont research into details until they get scammed over and over again. Pyramid and Ponzi schemes are just not it for me. It will always get to a level where it will crash! With all that you have said, I'm sure some people have still not popped up google to see meaning of pyramid scheme. that tells you the level of intellectual poverty around here.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by henry247(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2013

PLS SEND DETAILED INFO TO roskii247@gmail.com.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by gloriana(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

All these things you just said doesn't change the fact that Avenues to wealth is operating a PYRAMID SCHEME that will eventually collapse. I have no problem if you are deceiving yourself, but please, don't deceive/mislead others.
mr man, i only know dat avenues 2 wealth exists but i cant vouch 4 them cos av not bin into it but let me ask u dis, wat about d other networkin companies dat av stood d test of time dat still exists? if its not workin, y do we still av thousands n millions of people doin it? how many av u tried n faild? if u av tried n failed doesnt min people dont succeed in it. people somtimes fail at a particular project severalmtimes b4 gettin it rite. remember d guy dat invented d light bulb? how many times did he try b4 gettin it rite? 999 times. if he had given up, we wouldnt av had d bulb by now. if u tink somtin is worth doin n u tried a few times n failed then u give up, u are a failure in that. but it u av not tried any n u r just openin ur mouth like dat,then u r just an ignorant boy. people av made it,people are still makin it n people will continu 2 make it. moreover its not ment 4 evrybody. if u cant, u cant. just allow doz who can or r willin 2 try do.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by gloriana(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

let me tell u 1 more tin mr, try n do ur findings very well. ponzy/pyramid r quite diff 4rm real network marketin. there r lots of tins dat difrencts a netwk comp n even d pyramid u said is ''about 2 collapse'' is yet 2 collapse 4 decades now. kip waitin until it collapses. good luck on ur waitin.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2013
gloriana: mr man, i only know dat avenues 2 wealth exists but i cant vouch 4 them cos av not bin into it but let me ask u dis, wat about d other networkin companies dat av stood d test of time dat still exists? if its not workin, y do we still av thousands n millions of people doin it? how many av u tried n faild? if u av tried n failed doesnt min people dont succeed in it. people somtimes fail at a particular project severalmtimes b4 gettin it rite. remember d guy dat invented d light bulb? how many times did he try b4 gettin it rite? 999 times. if he had given up, we wouldnt av had d bulb by now. if u tink somtin is worth doin n u tried a few times n failed then u give up, u are a failure in that. but it u av not tried any n u r just openin ur mouth like dat,then u r just an ignorant boy. people av made it,people are still makin it n people will continu 2 make it. moreover its not ment 4 evrybody. if u cant, u cant. just allow doz who can or r willin 2 try do.

Gloriana! Gloriana!! Gloriana!!! If you are deceiving yourself, pls don't deceive others too. If you are doing so pls stop!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2013
gloriana: let me tell u 1 more tin mr, try n do ur findings very well. ponzy/pyramid r quite diff 4rm real network marketin. there r lots of tins dat difrencts a netwk comp n even d pyramid u said is ''about 2 collapse'' is yet 2 collapse 4 decades now. kip waitin until it collapses. good luck on ur waitin.

It seems you are the one who is ignorant here. Multi-level marketing, MLM, also known as network marketing is nothing more than a variation of what a real pyramid scheme is. Only those at the top of the pyramid will gain while those at the bottom (people like you) will loose and loose out completely when the pyramid collapses. I have warned you before, stop deceiving people, i don't care if you are deceiving yourself but pls don't mislead others into foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Affordable Wrist Watch At Whole Sale Price In Lagos / My Experience With INSTAFOREX / PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.