Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Realities About Avenue To Wealth - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Realities About Avenue To Wealth (13221 Views)

Another Avenue To Wealth / An Avenue To Your Income / Discover A Wonderful Avenue To Be Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by adeg(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Thank heavens for people like MsSantaClaus. If the world is only of people like MrSinister how terrible it would have been

@ All.

MLM or Network Marketing is simple common sense, every other thing on the business model does not and cannot make or mar the business model. There are 3 elements to MLM business: the company, the product & the distributor. The last (distributor) determines the output, either as stupendous wealth and freedom or regrets

Lastly a word on supposed people 'at the top.' Think about this: how did they get there? Did they just wake up and found themselves there and just SUDDENLY become the people at the top, or at a time way back they actually STARTED (with nobody/nothing) and BUILT their business to be "at the top"?

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by MrSinister(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2014
adeg: Thank heavens for people like MsSantaClaus. If the world is only of people like MrSinister how terrible it would have been

@ All.

MLM or Network Marketing is simple common sense, every other thing on the business model does not and cannot make or mar the business model. There are 3 elements to MLM business: the company, the product & the distributor. The last (distributor) determines the output, either as stupendous wealth and freedom or regrets

Lastly a word on supposed people 'at the top.' Think about this: how did they get there? Did they just wake up and found themselves there and just SUDDENLY become the people at the top, or at a time way back they actually STARTED (with nobody/nothing) and BUILT their business to be "at the top"?

my friend shut up!!!
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by malachytochukwu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
EcashPlanet: Hi all.
Truly network marketing is it! You can be rich, but only if you make up your mind to be. Just ensure you do your part, and possibly follow up with your downlines to ensure continuity.
I joined eCashplanet (www.ecashplanet.com) and I have cycled out $7,000+ in USD, with very little effort.
It's not farse, it's true. I will show you evidence of my earnings if you really want to see. I'll encourage you to join a very good, stable and reliable network marketing company. Goodluck to you!
...what are they realy into? Malachytochukwu@mail.com
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by bumzzy(f): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
The thread really makes for an interesting read. i would like to point out to fellows on the thread that network marketing happens to be the second highest income earner after sports in the world. so if you cant be in the first group, next best thing is to join the second, and the fact truly is "if you are not networking, soon you will not be working".

there are actually a whole lot of legitimate mlm out there, the trick is to find the model that works best for you, just like i did in just a couple of months now and its already what i do full time now.

just never forget that it is NEVER a "get rich scheme" like most expect it to be, and it is YOUR BUSINESS that requires the same if not more efforts you put into your 7-7 organisational pyramid, but the benefits are endless, (financial freedom, early retirement, leaving a legacy, more time, self development etc).

like i mentioned earlier, just find a model that works best for you and give it your best and you can never fail. the success or failure depends on you not on any organisation. Mine is a model that works best for me because i don't have to be doing monthly repeat buying, no unending recruiting and i get paid weekly in dollars (Collect in cash, vis my dorm account, or mastercard your choice).

if you would like to know more or partner with an amazing revolutionary team. contact me at kay4real2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Sunglow: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2014
bumzzy: The thread really makes for an interesting read. i would like to point out to fellows on the thread that network marketing happens to be the second highest income earner after sports in the world. so if you cant be in the first group, next best thing is to join the second, and the fact truly is "if you are not networking, soon you will not be working".

there are actually a whole lot of legitimate mlm out there, the trick is to find the model that works best for you, just like i did in just a couple of months now and its already what i do full time now.

just never forget that it is NEVER a "get rich scheme" like most expect it to be, and it is YOUR BUSINESS that requires the same if not more efforts you put into your 7-7 organisational pyramid, but the benefits are endless, (financial freedom, early retirement, leaving a legacy, more time, self development etc).

like i mentioned earlier, just find a model that works best for you and give it your best and you can never fail. the success or failure depends on you not on any organisation. Mine is a model that works best for me because i don't have to be doing monthly repeat buying, no unending recruiting and i get paid weekly in dollars (Collect in cash, vis my dorm account, or mastercard your choice).

if you would like to know more or partner with an amazing revolutionary team. contact me at kay4real2@gmail.com
1000 Likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by tonjeola(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunglow: 1000 Likes for you.
1000 Likes and you didn't liked his post....lolz
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by TRADELYN: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by skyro(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by sovpounds(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
I joined Avenues to Wealth in 2011 and I paid about 50,000 naira but I only recovered 8,000. That is one project that I regret. There should not be any entry fee to any network marketing or affiliate programme so that if you dont succeed you dont lose any money. I then resolved to only join programmes that have no entry or upfront fee and I searched until I discovered my current 3D tablet affiliate programme.

Our Perfect Internet 3D tablet is unique because it allows users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing special 3D glasses. It also has a built in affiliate programme. Any one that registers would earn between $39 and $44 on each tablet sold.

YOU WOULD NEVER PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY AT ANYTIME.

Send an email to the email details in my signature to register.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by jonaboy: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Gold45:

I have people like you on my team, I also have people that qualified for $500 and a trip to london next month in my team. I'm a living witness. Even in this affiliate 3D program, if u go home and sleep will you make profit? NO!!!!!!!

Teall me what and what you did that the company didn't reward you for and I'll take your case to the M.D and we'll make sure you are refunded with interest. Just today, someone shared how he made 6.8M within 1week of joining the club2. I earned #176,000 from rewards alone last month and I can show you proof. A2W declared dividends of 16.36% on our money in d co_operative, no bank/treasury bill can give u that. Our place investment yielded 18% ROI with 2% capital appreciation. On 5m in the co-op, I made 900k+ and u say there's no money? My team member bought 4 cartons of gas regulator and made profit of #150,000 after reselling and ure saying there's no money? We held a seminar at uyo and sold ionizer cups at a giveaway price of #12,000 and made #90,00 from cups alone and people are still demamding more cus the only other supplier of these cups in uyo sells at #25,000. Someone joined A2W this week and the next month, he got the contract to roof one of our estates and ure saying there's no money? The list is endless, I can go on and on.

Its a simple rule, what you sow is what you'll reap.
. Hello Gold 45 I send you a PM. Please contact me so we can discuss.
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by Gold45(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm embarking on the biggest project of my life and I seek partners, I am racing for membership in the African founders club of Jeunesse where I get to earn at least $$$$$ every 3 months for the rest of my life if I can become a pearl member by this month end. We can do this together.
A few years ago Mark Zuckerberg invited few of his friend to take a look at an opportunity only 3 of them said yes and today they are billionaires..........that opportunity was Facebook.
Today am inviting you to view an opportunity this opportunity is called jeunesse who will say yes?
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by adeg(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Gold45:

I have people like you on my team, I also have people that qualified for $500 and a trip to london next month in my team. I'm a living witness. Even in this affiliate 3D program, if u go home and sleep will you make profit? NO!!!!!!!
Its a simple rule, what you sow is what you'll reap.
Gold45:
I'm embarking on the biggest project of my life and I seek partners, this opportunity is called jeunesse who will say yes?

The industry is the opportunity. Network Marketing is it!
The companies are just vehicles we drive

Avenues to Wealth till the destination
Re: Realities About Avenue To Wealth by saibuhari(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yes, Juenesse Global is da bomb. Am equally racing for African founders and need ambitious partners. With African Founders alone, you dont need to do any other job. Its just unbelievable -thats why even directors of other MLM companies are racing to Jeunesse. Why not join me here http://www.globalhomebusiness.com/bukason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market / Where Can I Get Affordable Wrist Watch At Whole Sale Price In Lagos / My Experience With INSTAFOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.