Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (204966 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2013
For those that submitted for last years openingg at nerc...i hear that they will start sending messages out in the next 7 days for interviews.....the new vacancies are for the head office openings

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2013
buchio7: For those that submitted for last years openingg at nerc...i hear that they will start sending messages out in the next 7 days for interviews.....the new vacancies are for the head office openings
correct
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Joniboi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please someone should help me out, I tried to sign up it kept telling me, parameter count does not match parameter value counter. Please for those who have signed up, please help us out. Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
buchio7: For those that submitted for last years openingg at nerc...i hear that they will start sending messages out in the next 7 days for interviews.....the new vacancies are for the head office openings
I do not think this is correct, now are days you hardly get any FGN job without a test. if you filled the current one, it asked for where u want to be tested. But let keep our fingers crossed
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
]
alfa john: I do not think this is correct, now are days you hardly get any FGN job without a test. if you filled the current one, it asked for where u want to be tested. But let keep our fingers crossed

Bros don't be too hasty to comment...read what I said first.....those who applied LAST YEAR will be sent an email for the interview while the new advert is for head office posts which will close in 6 weeks time....thank you
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2013
buchio7: ]

Bros don't be too hasty to comment...read what I said first.....those who applied LAST YEAR will be sent an email for the interview while the new advert is for head office posts which will close in 6 weeks time....thank you
My brother why i said that i do not believe the info. to be correct is that i have gone through the thread and i have not seen where the last year applicants have said they have been tested. Let keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by scippy: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: My brother why i said that i do not believe the info. to be correct is that i have gone through the thread and i have not seen where the last year applicants have said they have been tested. Let keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Is it compulsory to be called for an aptitude test before interview?There are different forms of recruitment process depending on the form the consultant adopt for the selection of candidates.Most times candidates are not always invited for aptitude test when it is a professional/experience roles.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
scippy: Is it compulsory to be called for an aptitude test before interview?There are different forms of recruitment process depending on the form the consultant adopt for the selection of candidates.Most times candidates are not always invited for aptitude test when it is a professional/experience roles.
Let it be known that he who pays the piper dictates the tune, it is a federal govt. policy that applicants should be tested. I have done many of such and i am a well experienced candidate. For your info. i did t where i currently work and i did test . Also at Nerc i applied for DD which is level 16 and the are asking of where i what to be tested. So pls be guided.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: Let it be known that he who pays the piper dictates the tune, it is a federal govt. policy that applicants should be tested. I have done many of such and i am a well experienced candidate. For your info. i did test for Firs, level 16,i did test for Nhis level 15 where i currently work and i did test for Nimc level 15. Also at Nerc i applied for DD which is level 16 and the are asking of where i what to be tested. So pls be guided.
Oga!! Na wa oo...if someone like u dey try to leave ur current job for anoda after all ur experience,any hope dey for us so wey na junior level we dey?? I dey fear ooo. Is NHIS not good enuff? Pls I nid to knw..tanks smiley
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by mosun35: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: Let it be known that he who pays the piper dictates the tune, it is a federal govt. policy that applicants should be tested. I have done many of such and i am a well experienced candidate. For your info. i did test for Firs, level 16,i did test for Nhis level 15 where i currently work and i did test for Nimc level 15. Also at Nerc i applied for DD which is level 16 and the are asking of where i what to be tested. So pls be guided.
Pls what level will an assistant manager post in nerc get?
mosun35: Pls what level is the post of an assistant manager in nerc?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=shiloh] Oga!! Na wa oo...if someone like u dey try to leave ur current job for anoda after all ur experience,any hope dey for us so wey na junior level we dey?? I dey fear ooo.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: Shiloh my sis from Nimc thread, ur NIMC invite for training is on the way IJN. Truth be told Nhis is one of the grade A agencies the pay is ok. but level 15 and 16 are not the same thing it will take 4 yrs to achieve. So if there is a short cut why not take it. I also know that nerc pays better. Hope this satisfy u
Ok sir! May God grant u ur heart desires. Best of luck
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
mosun35: Pls what level will an assistant manager post in nerc get?
If u look at the advert u have analyst 1,2,3 then asst. mgr. analyst 3 is level 8 analyst 2 is level 9 analyst 1 is level 10 so asst mgr is grade l2. There is no level 11 in the service. Am not too sure but this my opinion
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by mosun35: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: If u look at the advert u have analyst 1,2,3 then asst. mgr. analyst 3 is level 8 analyst 2 is level 9 analyst 1 is level 10 so asst mgr is grade l2. There is no level 11 in the service. Am not too sure but this my opinion
Thanks vry much my brother.I hope they would b transparent enough with the selection process. May God see us through.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Zakkyoz: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
We should learn to forget all these jobs advert. Appointment letters had been typed long before this advert just to satisfy all righteousness. You may call a prophet of doom but those that applied for 2012 INEC recruitment and the recent charade of NIMC can narrate the stories.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by mosun35: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
alfa john: there is something u are not doing right just submitted mine now
Pls help out, I ve filled the on-line form and reached the summary page nd ve fiiled all dat's is required but I can't find the Icon for submission. Pls how did u submit?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2013
mosun35: Pls help out, I ve filled the on-line form and reached the summary page nd ve fiiled all dat's is required but I can't find the Icon for submission. Pls how did u submit?
You have to select a job position and after the position window opens u will submit from the window. I hope this solves u problem ,best of luck.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gorimakpa(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
I just applied for the job, even though I believe it would end up like every other government job - with wuruwuru and all that. Guys please keep us updated about latest developments. Also let us know what we might need to do or who we have to know to get the job. Meanwhile, who has any idea how long the recruitment process would last? Hope it wouldnt take up to one year.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by tuniski: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=Zakkyoz]We should learn to forget all these jobs advert. Appointment letters had been typed long before this advert just to satisfy all righteousness. You may call a prophet of doom but those that applied for 2012 INEC recruitment and the recent charade of NIMC can narrate the stories. [/quote

Pele I can feel your pain but, keep faith who knows when God will say yes to you by then no amount of wuruwuru or connection can deny you. Afterall, I know of people who got some of these jobs without knowing anyone, a friend of mine is a living testimony! Moreso, if u don't apply how can u ever get it? If you will be sincere with yourself, the competition is keen and few can genuinely beat the competition!!!!!!! Goodluck.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dibank: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good day all NERC hopefuls!who can assist in regards to what the test format of restral looks like..Suggestions will be appreciated from people who have been opportuned to write their recruitment test before.Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by mosun35: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
D
alfa john: You have o select a job position and after the position window opens u will submit from the window. I hope this solves u problem ,best of luck.
thanks my broder. I will do as u advised. Wishing u best of luck too
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Yvonnepeters: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hi everyone,pls for doz dat live in enugu,is der nerc office in enugu?pls i nid answers asap,thnx!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Malubi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good. More info.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by abedoyin: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
More info pls
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by waliezi(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Just finished my application. It's easy and simple. Jus get ur photo passport and CV ready 4 upload while applying.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by isha99: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Yes i have just finished my application.a friend told me NERC is just a fair paying organisation.that they pay about 70k for entry, please how true is this?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by chukwuede: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2013
NERC does not have office in Enugu at present, there south-East zonal office is in Owerri
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SCRIPTS: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Any update about the recruitment house Please keep us informed.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2013

Any hope for those that applied for positions last year again so or are they going to 4get that and concentrate on their new advert as 7 days is gradually going to 1 month from the 25th of June, still waiting no sms from them and no news of any kind from any angle
Baba God, we are in Your hands o
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Malubi(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2013
muut2:

Any hope for those that applied for positions last year again so or are they going to 4get that and concentrate on their new advert as 7 days is gradually going to 1 month from the 25th of June, still waiting no sms from them and no news of any kind from any angle
Baba God, we are in Your hands o
The closing Date for the advert is 8/8/13. Please expect any messege as from 9th August. Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Malubi: The closing Date for the advert is 8/8/13. Please expect any messege as from 9th August. Thanks

There was an advert last year that has not been interviewed not the recent advert
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Carsonv(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Reapply to this new one!
muut2:

There was an advert last year that has not been interviewed not the recent advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.