Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (204996 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Quiet house. Any new info?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2015
@Brosiye , hello brother!.... Concerning the last question you posed to me:- i heard that a new board was constituted. Perhaps, those were the individuals sighted by the NYSC member there. Again, the Corper stated in the other nairaland link that the individuals in question were all elderly....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
House,
Is there any information concern HQ recruitment ? .Any hope ?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
The house is too cold.....any information concern HQ recruitment yet.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
my people it is really surprising that things are still in limbo concerning the HQ recruitment. If the current management team were appointed in december 2010 that means by december of this year their terms will ending. Most definitely, i believe the chairman will want to conclude this before december so as to protect his interests. Fingers crossed. the next two months is pregnant with hope.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
@Brosiye , you are very much on point. The NERC calendar year runs from October, being the actual month of commencement of operations. I believe this recruitment would be concluded by October 2015, moreso NERC would be exactly 10 years in operation...... Again, i believe the completion of permanent site of NERC in a vital factor towards the logical conclusion of this recruitment...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
***is a vital factor
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
@Teekay77: i do hope they can conclude this between now and october. I reliably gathered that they have out rightly purchased a new building in Central Area Abuja to be the new HQ of NERC. Obviously, they will need to furnish the building as is the usual government practice before moving in. Most likely, the old furniture will not be transferred there. However, there is no sign that they are preparing to move from their current location which is quite a small space. This may have an impact on the delays in concluding the HQ recruitment.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Brosiye99 , that's another vital info from you. Obviously, they would need to get the said building furnished before moving there. Have you ever tried to pull a call through to the NERC HR telephone line provided in this thread?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2015
@teekay77: No i have not called the NERC HR line at any time. i doubt if calling it will yield any info. However, that is an idea to explore.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Brosiye99 , please keep tab with your links there
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
I tried the phone number today and there was no response throughout
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2015
@Brosiye99 , @Kunleezra does it mean that nobody in this thread has been successfully taken for the regional recruitment.. I thought one or two good news from them would serve as encouragement to their peers in HQ recruitment ?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
teekay77:
@Brosiye99 , @Kunleezra does it mean that nobody in this thread has been successfully taken for the regional recruitment.. I thought one or two good news from them would serve as encouragement to their peers in HQ recruitment ?

There are too busy to get back to d house.May God help us
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
During the struggle everybody contributes to the thread but when the job eventually comes, the successful ones usually abscond or remain quiet observers. It is usually what happens. Probably during orientation, they are told to not to give out info as most times you are made to sign a document on secrecy. Lets keep the thread alive though. good news is around the corner i believe.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hayzed31: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
During the struggle everybody contributes to the thread but when the job eventually comes, the successful ones usually abscond or remain quiet observers. It is usually what happens. Probably during orientation, they are told to not to give out info as most times you are made to sign a document on secrecy. Lets keep the thread alive though. good news is around the corner i believeve

D document is usually called non-disclosure..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
okay, i get the picture clearly....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
hayzed31:
During the struggle everybody contributes to the thread but when the job eventually comes, the successful ones usually abscond or remain quiet observers. It is usually what happens. Probably during orientation, they are told to not to give out info as most times you are made to sign a document on secrecy. Lets keep the thread alive though. good news is around the corner i believeve

D document is usually called non-disclosure..

Non-disclosure

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2015
I called NERC HQ HR yesterday afternoon and I want to assure the house that there is hope as soon as NERC move to there new building.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
@Kunleezra: can you give us some specifics on what you were told. I know they have purchased the HQ building for some time now in Central Area Abuja but wonder why they are not moving there soon enough. My source said it is a big and befitting building
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
He told me that the major problem is office accommodation.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2015
brosiye99:
@Kunleezra: can you give us some specifics on what you were told. I know they have purchased the HQ building for some time now in Central Area Abuja but wonder why they are not moving there soon enough. My source said it is a big and befitting building

If it's the same building someone pointed out to me , beside the old library, almost opposite Reiz Continental hotel, 9/10 storey building, it looks completed alright but not just 'habitable' yet.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
My source just said it is around First Bank Coomasie house in Central Area Abuja. It may be the same description
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seemples(f): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2015
brosiye99:
My source just said it is around First Bank Coomasie house in Central Area Abuja. It may be the same description

I guess so too as Coomasie house is just by the corner.
It looks 95% set for use and if accommodation is truly the reason for the hold up, I think everybody should be getting ready pretty soon.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Perhaps, the building might be at the stage of 'finishings'; 'fittings' etc before moving there.....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Adio999: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Even if they haven't moved to the new office, the process of selecting the successful ones should not be so affected IMO. I think that should affect the actual assumption of offices. Make them give us letters of employment first na!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
One person that got the job for the regional recruitment for North Central has been given his appointment letter but was told he will resume in July
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Brosiye Why the delay in resumption for that fellow meant for the North Central Regional Office
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2015
@Brosiye , please let me crave your indulgence ------ Do you have an idea of the remuneration, pay-package and/or condition of service for Assistant Managers and Managers at NERC
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
@teekay77: the fellow was working in an FG agency and I think he was given the letter months back when the regional was being done. Its a friend that knows him and told me about him. I don't know why he was told to resume later in July. As for the salary, I dont have any idea cos told my friend to ask him and the guy was not forthcoming on that for obvious reasons.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by teekay77(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2015
@Brosiye , thanks for the response. Please keep in touch. Here is my email if you don't mind:- kay_teex1@yahoo.com
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Home -deserted

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.