Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

France New Visa Process - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France New Visa Process (57816 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Australian Student Visa Process & Requiremnets Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=gabrieli][/quote]

Any nairalander resident in Paris? please help me with directions on where to do moderate family shoppings, i am staying in paris for 4 more days only before returning to naija with my family. presently, we are lodging in an hotel at clichy and i can`t see any shopping mall around for now. I will appreciate every effort that may be used to assist a brother.

CHEERS
Re: France New Visa Process by afulstop: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hi gabrielli,
Dont know exactly where clichy is but get yourselves carte mobilis for the metro and go to chatelet les halles , there is a mall above that metro station called forum les halles. Also go to boulevard hausmann where you would find printemps , galeries lafayette , monoprix and other department stores. Toget to forum les halles Take RER B ,D ,A or metro line 14 and change at chatelet. To get to boulevard hausmann, take RER E or metro line 14 and change at saint lazare or take metro line 9and change at havre caumatin.
Hope this will help a bit
Cheers

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
there is a very big mall at Creteil....if you get the tube map, look at your extreme right. the stop is called creteil prefecture its after creteil university...the mall is right by the train stop.

hope you are having fun?
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
@afulstop. Thanks a million times, i apprecite.

@favored gal. Surely you will forever remained favoured by HIS GRACE, i guess you should be back in naija by now

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ah since na...iv even forgotten i went on vacation

Paris is very beautiful right? But very expensive as well
Re: France New Visa Process by Godson201333(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2013
habibti: @Nelson Nayo, I disagree with u, I went to vfs ten days after my biometrics and I was given my french visa ,I applied for one week holiday and I was given 3months multiple entry. Funny enough, my friend who applied the same day with me was called 5days after and was rejected, personally, I believe say everything NA GOD favor. Rule number one; don't tell people about your travel plans when applying and then pray and FAST, it works like MAGIC

Yes you are right ,Too many satanic people in Nigeria.with God all things are possible.
Re: France New Visa Process by nodawa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please house, i was refused last three months at french embassy which i'm planning to re submit my application again. Please will i do my biometric that very day or schedule for some other time and how many months for outcome now
Re: France New Visa Process by d2ddayo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
hi people, please i will like to ask these questions up in here maybe someone could help me out. i applied to a french language school in France to go study their language for a year. i got the admission and at the same time, i have a travel history in which France is one of the visas ve had in the past including Ireland, Germany, Italy, in several times. now i intend to apply for this student visa for a year to study the language there. my questions re as follows: my stepfather is the one paying for the whole program, for the period of that one year. is it okay i using his bank statement with the fact that i am 30years of age? he has been the one sponsoring all my trips from my first time in 2006. and also, what are the necessary documents needed and if there is anyone who has or did study french language in France.And also, how many days does it take for them to process? thank you
Re: France New Visa Process by enuose: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Please am planing on submitting my application soon but my concern is do I need to submit my original copies of my wedding certificates and my landed properties or just the photocopies ? If yes but how would they know that they are geniu copies ? Please help me out naira landers
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2013
No originals of anything is acceptable at the french embassy. Make 3 copies of everything you are submitting or be prepared to do it for 100 per page at vfs
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2013
favored gal: Ah since na...iv even forgotten i went on vacation

Paris is very beautiful right? But very expensive as well

Back in naija, if not for language barrier, paris will be my preffered destination for holidays, though, a bit expensive. The wedding ceremony i attended in Vannes was a full fun. Cheers
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2013
gabrieli:

Back in naija, if not for language barrier, paris will be my preffered destination for holidays, though, a bit expensive. The wedding ceremony i attended in Vannes was a full fun. Cheers

Great...welcome back
Re: France New Visa Process by dammyklein(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2013
hi Nairalanders..pls i will like to know precisely how many working days it takes for dem to process a student visa..i will be submitting on tuesday cus scu resumes 1st week of sept..your response will be appreciated.
Re: France New Visa Process by d2ddayo(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2013
@ dammy, wat school did u apply to and what was the procedure...?
Re: France New Visa Process by dbalinga(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2013
hi guys.....applied for French visa with my wife and son on the 3rd of June. Picked up the passports on the 22nd July, we was issued the visas.....though I am a frequent traveler, being to the Uk and france on many occasion,but what amazed me was the fact that my wife and son had virgin passports, and I didn't have much in my account. was scared though
Re: France New Visa Process by gabrieli(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2013
dbalinga: hi guys.....applied for French visa with my wife and son on the 3rd of June. Picked up the passports on the 22nd July, we was issued the visas.....though I am a frequent traveler, being to the Uk and france on many occasion,but what amazed me was the fact that my wife and son had virgin passports, and I didn't have much in my account. was scared though

@dbalinga,
Travel history is a strong asset when applying for visas, obviously, yours worked for you and the family members, congratz.

1 Like

Re: France New Visa Process by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Hi Everyone,

So just to share my experience with people planning to visit France or planning to invite people over to visit them. My babe applied for French VISA (Schengen)to visit me in France. She handed in her application last month and got a response after one week - rejected. Two reasons were given - (stuff to do with them not being satisfied with the reasons for the visit and not being sure she would return to Nigeria at the end of her visit). I work in France basically. After contesting the rejection (via letters), she was called to return to the consulate in Lagos collect her visa.

Documents Presented:
1. 1 color passport photograph (go with 2 sets just in case)
2. international passport ( make 2 copies of passport data page)
3. Proof of Employment - (make a copy)
4. Employment Letter (go with a photocopy)
5. ID card (go with a photocopy)
6. Bank statement (go with photocopies)
7. Pay slips - last 3 months (go with photocopies)
8. Rent receipt
9. C of O and receipt of payment
10. Host's pay slips
11. Host's bank statements
12. Letters of introduction in French (if possible)
13. letter of introduction
14. Reservation tickets (flight and train)
15. Prof of accommodation - Attestation d'accueil
16. Medical Insurance
17. Medical Insurance from europe alternatively
18. Host's passport page - you need to print out the one I sent you by mail (new and old)
19. Host's Titre de sejour -
20. Host's rent payment(quittance de loyer)
21. Host's electricity bill (edf)
22. Orange Mobile bill

You cannot go wrong if you tender these documents at VFS.

Cheers and all the best with your applications.
Re: France New Visa Process by pjonesm: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2013
hello, pls i intend to submit the visa application to france to attend tradee show in october 2 4th 2013. is it possible to have the result back before the evet dates, pls advice. i also have another event holding on sept 10 - 13, but am not sure if they will return my passport before then, can u pls advice me.
Re: France New Visa Process by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Hello,

I believe you have got enough time for events in September and October.

Do not complicate things for yourself. Life is simple.

Your applications should include the dates - September 10-13 and October 24th. If you are given a 3 month multiple entry visa from, say, 8th of September, you are covered.

Cheers.
Re: France New Visa Process by pjonesm: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
it is two different event, one is 10 - 13 of september, and the other is 2 - 4th october not 24th of october. I hope going for two events will not be a problem, though the two event are related to my work and i want to do two different reservation for the two events, which means i will come back to nigeria after the first event and go back again for the second event in october, pls advice if it is ok like that, i plan to submit on monday
Re: France New Visa Process by favoredgal: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
pjonesm: it is two different event, one is 10 - 13 of september, and the other is 2 - 4th october not 24th of october. I hope going for two events will not be a problem, though the two event are related to my work and i want to do two different reservation for the two events, which means i will come back to nigeria after the first event and go back again for the second event in october, pls advice if it is ok like that, i plan to submit on monday
Disclose and submit document relating to only one event...the least they will give u is three months multiple entry the u can go in sept..oct and even nov if u like
Re: France New Visa Process by pjonesm: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
thank u for d advice
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2013
pls I was also rejected based on this as well. I have many visas in my passport such as 2 Swedish resident permit, 2 Poland ,Ireland ,Czech rep.,south Africa,Tanzania,Kenya . Pls can u give me some clue about the appeal write up . Let me know . Thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by justwise(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Topsymyyear: pls I was also rejected based on this as well. I have many visas in my passport such as 2 Swedish resident permit, 2 Poland ,Ireland ,Czech rep.,south Africa,Tanzania,Kenya . Pls can u give me some clue about the appeal write up . Let me know . Thanks

Have you ever traveled with any of those visas you have in your passport? Why did you not use your Polish visa or Swedish visa travel to France?
Re: France New Visa Process by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Topsymyyear, what reasons were given for the refusal?
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
reasons were given - (stuff to do with them
not being satisfied with the reasons for the
visit and not being sure I would return to
Nigeria at the end of my visit).
Re: France New Visa Process by suxes2005(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Topsymyyear:
reasons were given - (stuff to do with them
not being satisfied with the reasons for the
visit and not being sure I would return to
Nigeria at the end of my visit).

You have residence permit that can take you to france
w/out another visa so why didn't you use it?

moreso, let's assume your permit has expired, you should
renew it and use it to go any schengen country you wanna go

SHALOM
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
its a student permit expired since 2008. finished studies already in Sweden.
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2013
@divine2043 All the visas mentioned above has been expired . and used them all to travelled. can't renew the.student permit anymore because am not a.student anymore . pls give me guide to write the.France appeal letter. thanks
Re: France New Visa Process by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2013
SALUT TOUT LE MONDE, Any nairalander in RENNES FOR MEET UP?
Re: France New Visa Process by suxes2005(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Topsymyyear: @divine2043 All the visas mentioned above has been expired . and used them all to travelled. can't renew the.student permit anymore because am not a.student anymore . pls give me guide to write the.France appeal letter. thanks

Truly, French embassy is a useless one if this is true.

I'll advice you to go back to Sweden then. Since you studied there,
the mistake you made was leaving there w/out a valid visa.

If you still have contacts in Sweden, write em to give you an IV
as per French embassy - iono what to say about their appeal.

SHALOM
Re: France New Visa Process by Topsymyyear(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
ok. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.