Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) (8906 Views)

“finally About To Be A Graduate”, Davido Is About To Get His Bsc / Davido Is Irresponsible, Immature –sesan / Kanye Hosts Listening Party In NYC, Explains Album Title: ‘yeezus Is My God Name (2) (3) (4)

..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
I went to DAVIDO’s house, his gateman did not allow me In…

…Upcoming Musician, ADO tells Journalist….

I can’t believe this; some people are now worshipping DAVIDO because he is rich and famous. An Upcoming musician based in Lagos is obsessed with DAVIDO to an extent of even ‘worshipping’ him.
In a brief chat with journalist, the aspiring Hip-Hop artist whose name is AJISAFE SUNDAY BABATUNDE but prefers to be called ADO disclosed that he has only two Gods. One is God almighty and ‘Almighty Davido’.

The artist who is preparing to launch his first album sees DAVIDO as a big MENTOR and has even released a track entitled “Davido I won’t let you down” http://www.hulkshare.com/Ado-Music

The song is already enjoying massive airplay in radio stations across Lagos in just one week it was released.

When asked if he has seen DAVIDO before, he said no but he is looking forward to meet him. In his words;
“I have not seen him before, I tried sending him email, he did not reply. I don’t have his phone number. There was even a day I went to his house, his gateman did not allow me In. I was disappointed”.

Despite his continues rejection, the talented HIP-HOP artist, ADO is determined to succeed in his music career.

• BUT GUYS, WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE for an artist like ADO?

SOURCE: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Chanchit: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
The guy needs mental check up. WTF..! Davido that jst showed up in the music scene 2-3yrs ago, dts why he would never make it like Davido, or can you be greater than God..?

Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
na only u dey carry dis kind news

Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Looks like a psychotic stalker is on the lose. We don't want a naija john lennon o.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by NessaFresh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Him be ode
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by gluv01(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is crazy. Even the beat of the music will make Davido fear fear cheesy
The lyrics too boring and repititive..oh no man, try again later grin
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Honestagbons(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2013
Ado u be mumu 4 life & 4 life
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by hollermeelaycon(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Ol boy dis dude na HYPERTEK MU-MU º°oooOOO°ºoo. Wetin be dis I ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ go comment sha
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Irritant: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mugu doings......Mtweeeeew...Ado go lick stew wey dey commotr from between woman laps once in a month...Obote
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by tanton(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.

Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Ynsai(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Can some one help in the name of God and take that guy to Yaba left or Aro?! Pls he's realy in need of your help. And for me i think he still needs some brain surgery.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by chrislu(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
I believe this boy's brain was cut off together with the umbilical cord.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by 9jareview: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by dkronicle(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
That guy is still a kid, i think his reasoning like a baby in kindergarten. Just like the other day, this guy sweard in my presence that the money a particular girl has, he wont make half of it till he dies.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by sweetkevisco(m): 4:01am On Nov 05, 2014
We are currently registering upcoming
artistes
for numerous musical shows slated for
december.Selected artistes will earn at least
thousand naira per show.
Send your artiste profile to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by jbaby265(f): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
all i can see is signs of end time...mtchwwwwww
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by osnova(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
madness at its zenith
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Thadford(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
I smell something...mohafucking gay
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kotobata is another one from lami and she feature baddo, they both
had time
in the studio making this “Naija funk house” offering like she calls it .
Check it out and let us know if you’ re feeling it too .

New music: Lami Phillips – Kotobata ft. Olamide
Download Lami Phillips – Kotobata ft. Olamide
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by twisty20(f): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
I wish u understand what u are saying
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by tayork(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Chanchit:
The guy needs mental check up. WTF..! Davido that jst showed up in the music scene 2-3yrs ago, dts why he would never make it like Davido, or can you be greater than God..?
Lol see you, 2-3 years and he is collecting so many awards, don't say that again,what he meant is not that he is worshipping him bt a god like guardian and mentor. Davido is good and he helps upcoming artiste. Well your not a singer that why u talked like that
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by Chanchit: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2014
tayork:

Lol see you, 2-3 years and he is collecting so many awards, don't say that again,what he meant is not that he is worshipping him bt a god like guardian and mentor. Davido is good and he helps upcoming artiste. Well your not a singer that why u talked like that

Well, I'm a singer, I made this comment some few months ago, I dnt knw why you are jst seeing it now, but I still stand by what I said. Maybe you need to read the story again, the guy said it clearly.' Davido is my God' in music terms, you dnt refer to ur mentor as ur god. And I never said Davido is not a good artist. All I knw is that with that mentality, that guy can never surpass Davido.
Re: ..DAVIDO Is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now (PICS) by sirjoe001(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
guy go 4 check up !!!! U really need it !!!

Assist A Nairalander Grow A Youtube Channel To enable Monetization pls !!! / Funny Pictures(most Open)..., Keep Smiling / Slay Queen In Towel Show Off Amazing 'gbese' Dancing Skills At Lagos Motor Park