Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G ... (655 Views)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President / Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G ... by Jerryjat(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jesus Did Not Die on the Cross.
He Was In a Coma - Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi.
Respected Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has sensationally asserted
that Jesus Christ did not die on the cross and there was therefore no basis for Christians to celebrate Easter. According to Gumi, Jesus
was only comatose. Gumi made this postulation on his facebook page on a post titled 'Easter Musings' and NaijaPundit as
usual brings it to you hot and fresh below.

"One of the soldiers with a spear pierced his
side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. And he that saw it bare record, and his
record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe” that he was not
dead when he was brought down from the cross. He was then only comatose.

"Therefore, the Quran here is also a perfect answer for this line of theological belief. Allah said in the Quran “”.;- but They killed Him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety They killed Him not:- Nay, Allah raised Him up unto Himself; and Allah is
Exalted In power, Wise;”.

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G ... by JeSoul(f): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2013

(1)

According To Some Verses In Bibile,no One Is Going To Heaven.see The Verses Pls / Pilot Applied TB Joshua's Anionting Water For Plane Safe Landing / My View On The Eze Walter Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.