Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ma Gay Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ma Gay Blog (873 Views)

Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help / To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You / Pls Teach Me Hw To Create Ma Own Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma Gay Blog by Sknda(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
My niche is homosexuality..Check it out and tell me what u think abt it www.dammyoysdam..com
Re: Ma Gay Blog by Spycom(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
And I care becos?
Re: Ma Gay Blog by barapistis(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
these is cool but ,i think you would need some redesigning to spice things up.
if you really want to do these,i believe you will need a domain name(costing 350 now) for your blog just to add some standard to wat you preaching.i believe you ve testimonies too grin
Re: Ma Gay Blog by Napolitano(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
I wont design a gay blog/site no matter the cost.
Re: Ma Gay Blog by moderatorr: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
wont even check it out.
Re: Ma Gay Blog by UncleJJ(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Napolitano: I wont design a gay blog/site no matter the cost.

Technology has no religion.
Re: Ma Gay Blog by UncleJJ(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sknda: My niche is homosexuality..Check it out and tell me what u think abt it www.dammyoysdam..com

I thought you were promoting or advocating for homosexuality but it seems - you trying to treat these people.

I dont think u are going to go far with this attitude. Homo's dont think they are sick !

Homosexuality might be wrong in the bible but so is, adultery theft, and so on. Bro, if you want to make money on the net in this niche - you need to tread the road less travelled. wink

1 Like

Re: Ma Gay Blog by Napolitano(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
UncleJJ:

Technology has no religion.
You're right. My bad!!!
Re: Ma Gay Blog by barapistis(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
UncleJJ:

I thought you were promoting or advocating for homosexuality but it seems - you trying to treat these people.

I dont think u are going to go far with this attitude. Homo's dont think they are sick !

Homosexuality might be wrong in the bible but so is, adultery theft, and so on. Bro, if you want to make money on the net in this niche - you need to tread the road less travelled. wink

he is not doing it to make money,but i get ur point anyway

(1) (Reply)

A Good Web Developer Needed / I Can't Successfully Pay For Facebook Adverts / I'll Give You Free Wordpress Theme (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.