Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Need Information Pls....... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Information Pls....... (728 Views)

Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) / I Need Information Concerning Exxonmobil Apprenticeship Program Please / I Need Information On D Best Marketing Proffessional Exam To Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information Pls....... by sampakins: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Been trying to get information about the PSENSE Employability Skills Certification Examination? Was discussing with a friend who told me of a top organisation presently recruiting and that possession of the PSENSE certificate is an added advantage. Anybody with useful update about it and how the exam is structured? Would love to take the exam as soon as possible............

(1) (Reply)

Hard To Choose / Uch Ibadan Recruitment Examinations / 8 Reason To Hold On A Little Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.