Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me (872 Views)

NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by Osenijoke: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please i need u 2 enlighten me on the best university in nigeria for medicine corse, i have all my waec result in 1 sitting and as a certify one.
Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by deife(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP, if I were you, I would proofread my post before publishing it. The word is "course" not "corse".
Back to your question. There's no "best" as a good university is measured by the wealth of knowledge of the lecturers & of course the facilities on ground. Be that as it may, I'll boldly recommend CMUL (College of Medicine, University of Lagos.) I wish you all the best. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by aliandro(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
@de ife back up ur suggestionz with enough points plzzzzz.Though am a student of CMUL,but i will recommend university of ibadan
Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by Osenijoke: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
where is the CMUL and how is their school fees.Do u think is d best 4 me
Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by ayodeji752: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
University of ibadan has d best medicine in d country and d 3rd best in africa-WHO.it is also d 1st medicine dept in nigeria
Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by charleymed(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Oseni joke: Please i need u 2 enlighten me on the best university in nigeria for medicine corse, i have all my waec result in 1 sitting and as a certify one.
Top ten medical schools in nigeria.
1.university of ibadan
2. University of benin
3. University of lagos
4.university of maiduguri
5. Obafemi awolowo university
6. University of jos
7. University of ilorin
8.university of nigeria
9.university of portharcourt
10.lagos state university.
So it is left 4 u to make a choice. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2013
charleymed: Top ten medical schools in nigeria.
1.university of ibadan
2. University of benin
3. University of lagos
4.university of maiduguri
5. Obafemi awolowo university
6. University of jos
7. University of ilorin
8.university of nigeria
9.university of portharcourt
10.lagos state university.
So it is left 4 u to make a choice. Goodluck.

even though you have no proof....we actually think alike..i agree with the list...op i hope say u dey c my like and the list?

1 Like

Re: I Want The Best University For My Medicine Course, Please Enlighten Me by Osenijoke: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
10nks 2 every body, i really appreciate ur suggestion, i think i w'll go 4 ibadan. when is their pedegree exam form coming out?

(1) (Reply)

New Wace Result / Wen Wil Nursing School Yaba Form Be Out? / JAMB Postpones CBT Exam To May/june 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.