Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (43900 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Married Clifford Sule On Valentine's Day! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ijebabe: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has today, concluded traditional wedding rites with her hubby, Clifford Sule.

The two exchanged vows in front of family members and guests today at the St. Stephen Primary School, Ikot Etobon, Akwa Ibom where the event held.

Dressed in her traditional wedding attire, she danced happily to the tunes of singer, Waje as she met with her hubby.
Apart from Waje, who’s one of Nse’s closest friends, also in attendance were OAP-actor, Katherine Obiang, actor, Bishop Ume and few other dignitaries.

http://thenetng.com/2013/04/first-photos-nse-ikpe-etim-and-clifford-sules-traditional-wedding-in-akwa-ibom/

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ijebabe: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Doing it the traditional way: Nse Ikpe-Etim weds Clifford Sule in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by bebe2(f): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
their traditional clothes too dull
happy married life

6 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wtf? They look like couples going to a fancy dress party.
Groom: Aladdin
Bride: Wonder Woman in Ankara.

28 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? They like couples going to a fancy dress party.

So funny grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? They like couples going to a fancy dress party.
Bwahahahahahhaha grin grin grin
The traditional attire isn't very attractive undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Akshow: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Clifford gini?... .sule? Like seriously? What a combo

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
seriously, what's up with their attire? very dull and ugly color.

and her makeup? seriously? somebody should shoot the makeup artist. The foundation is like two shades lighter than her skin tone.

her scepter sef is very one kind, not the best I've seen.

the groom tho? what's with the turban and ugly scarf around his neck?

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
ItsModella: seriously, what's up with their attire? very dull and ugly color.

and her makeup? seriously? somebody should shoot the makeup artist? the foundation is like two shades lighter than her skin tone.

the groom tho? what's with the turban and ugly scarf around his neck?

Omo see dissection! grin

I agree that their outfits could have been better.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
With all that said, I wish them a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by madamebebe(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Aawww happy married life nse!! This is the wedding I know that makes you the nwunye grin traditional wink
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ichommy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cute
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nse Sule! Good lord!!! That name no segzy at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Mavor: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? They look like couples going to a fancy dress party.
If you dont understand other people's culture and you dont want to learn. Dont mock or criticize.

21 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by iamswizz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nor vex ooo.. But abeg shey i fit see credit buy 4 this Thread

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe: Nse Sule! Good lord!!! That name no segzy at all.

Sule rolls out of the tongue quite nicely tho.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Bryancrox(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wtf so dis babe is qettinq married? I use to have crush on her,1st Ini edo na Nse,Wat am i qoinq to do about dis?...No more crush
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Sule rolls out of the tongue quite nicely tho.

Perhaps but I won't like to be Mrs Nse Sule grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by swtcharissa(f): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ nairalanders' atleast show some love,,its their wedding,their day,their color,their traditional outfit,.....their day...congrats new couple,welcome T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ the club

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Kzinne: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
why are all the girls here jealous?

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mavor: If you dont understand other people's culture and you dont want to learn. Dont mock or criticize.

So in which naija culture do men dress like Alaadin?! I really would like to know.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

So in which naija culture do men dress like Alaadin?! I really would like to know.
grin grin grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by swtcharissa(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bryancrox: Wtf so dis babe is qettinq married? I use to have crush on her,1st Ini edo na Nse,Wat am i qoinq to do about dis?...No more crush
,,, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ just told us ‎​♓ω much of a NO-DO-WELL ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mavor: If you dont understand other people's culture and you dont want to learn. Dont mock or criticize.
In all honesty, their attires look like a joke. I've seen a lot of Akwa Ibom/Cross River weddings, the attires are usually on point but this one just doesn't cut it, very unattractive. I won't even lie. I'm happy for her but her attire is a mess. So is the husband's.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bryancrox: Wtf so dis babe is qettinq married? I use to have crush on her,1st Ini edo na Nse,Wat am i qoinq to do about dis?...No more crush

Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Rita Dominic and Genevieve are all available. grin

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
HML Nse...wish Ʊ joy nd happiness in Ʋя marriage. *all d best* kiss
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
What are their Nairaland ID?
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by razznaija(f): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Seriously WTF are they wearing? I used to think that this woman has taste, but i'm beginning to think otherwise, and the makeup artist seriously need to be sued for that atrocity on her face.
Am i the only one that noticed that there are no nollywood people in the pictures?
Anyways sha na their wedding so i no suppose get mouth for am.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
dayokanu: What are their Nairaland ID?

born2fuckpussy and born2fuck cry
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Ichel: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Akshow: Clifford gini?... .sule? Like seriously? What a combo

was also wonderin. nxt go be clinton musa. NSE SULE, luv d way it sounds. Congrats tho
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
More like Alladin and The Little Mermaid in DisneyNG wedding.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom by GalaxyNoteII: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
I've always wondered about the scepter. What dos it represent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Yemi Alade Dressed As Yellow Bride For Chicago Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.