Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) (4043 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / My Recent Trip To Nigeria By An Internet Blogger: Stated Facts True/false / My Recent Trip To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2013
ok, went to cleveland to mess around a bit cool
fun. drove thru ohio. from southwest ohio to northeast ohio. diagonal movement across the buckeye state.

first of all meet King Tut, my toy truck of total tranquility, King Tut, will take us thru the journey

hope this photo uploads

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2013
i'll keep the photos coming, keep a date with this thread cool
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2013
Tosh Nwa mama

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by LaParisienne(f): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Lol. I was hoping to see real pictures of Cleveland, Ohio.
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Relax the photos are coming. Need to find time to arrange them into my laptop and then to nairaland. Some of us are too busy you know wink
Just keep a date. They'll start coming from today cool
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
toshmann: Relax the photos are coming. Need to find time to arrange them into my laptop and then to nairaland. Some of us are too busy you know wink
Just keep a date. They'll start coming from today cool
very much interested in your pictures
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
ahmedgafar7: very much interested in your pictures
okidoki cool i'll keep ya busy in da next couple of days wink
wish you were a babe grin
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
first stop, miamisburg.
had to check out King Tut, to make sure the King is fit for the approximately 240miles diagonal trip across the buckeye state. through rural ohio, redneck hinterland and busting into the amazing northeastern ohio city of cleveland cool

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
royal check up by King Tut's personal physician at the Walker's of Miamisburg

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
the King is given a clean bill of health
yippee!
cleveland here i come cool

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Booty4me: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
smiley
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Did you take 2 trucks with you?
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
check list:
1. royal check up . . . check
2. gas . . . . . check
3.GPS . . . . check
4. licence and registration . . . check
5. coke . . . .check

ok, i head up I-75, check out my friend in the city of dayton,
then back via I-675
then I-70 east
then I-280
then I-71north to cleveland
be there by 4hrs if all's well and good

here's a rough map for a little guide. hope it helps wink

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin: Did you take 2 trucks with you?
can one human being drive two trucks
are you following the thread?

i'm moving with King Tut, my "Toy Truck of Total Tranquility"
i even put up photos of the King wink
there's only one "truck" . . and it's King Tut cool
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Booty4me: smiley
wink

there'll be more photos dearie. . . .
i gotta go back to work for now
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by 2sexynet: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin: Did you take 2 trucks with you?
Did you check ur email?
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
toshmann:
can one human being drive two trucks
are you following the thread?

i'm moving with King Tut, my "Toy Truck of Total Tranquility"
i even put up photos of the King wink
there's only one "truck" . . and it's King Tut cool

The trucks have different plate numbers...abi u change the plate nos.

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
2sexy.net:
Did you check ur email?

I didn't see anything o.i send you a mail with it now..
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by 2sexynet: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Check ur spam... My email now has a problem... Just check ur spam. It should be there. Thanks
Vikin:

I didn't see anything o.i send you a mail with it now..
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin:

The trucks have different plate numbers...abi u change the plate nos.

ok, nice observation, the first photo was taken the day i bought the truck, 'bout 3yrs ago. it's the sales number placed at the back of the car by the salesmen, not the regular car number, the one at the service center was taken more recently.

here's another photo of King Tut the day i bought him. it's the same position but the photo was taken from the front while the photo at the top was taken from behind

by the way, so i dey show you photo, you dey busy de note my car number, i hope i'm safe angry

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
U never hear say I be FBI?

cool

Ride on!

At 2sexy, no email o....I think something wrong with the box
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin: U never hear say I be FBI?

cool

tongue . . . toshmann nwa mama has clean records . . . tongue

anyways, back to topic . . . .which file did i put in all those photos again o undecided

i've got some now
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
next stop, dayton Ohio, needed to check out some of my guys before i slam the interstate . .
meanwhile thank you walker of miamisburg for the professional servicing cool

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
I-75 . . to dayton ohio cool . . but. . .

a little hold up at centerville tongue

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
got outta centerville . . . and unto I-75 to dayton nearby

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
closing in on downtown dayton.
that's the miami river . . the day obama came to dayton, even the fish in that river knew something happened bc navy seals went under the river for security purposes . . . .to protect the president from who? . . . . fish? grin

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
downtown dayton

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
by the way, did i tell you guys i travel with my liverpool mini-wallet? cool

sorry i had to add this to the thread cool
we never walk alone.
for the haters . . no apologies tongue

coolYNWA cool

1 Like

Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
all right my people . . tomorow i upload the photos of the trip, the highways of ohio.
next tomorow i put up the photos at cleveland,
then on monday there'll be photos of my return to south-west ohio(most interesting one bc something happened in the dayton-cincinatti area within this period)

keep a date on this thread cheesy
have fun smiley
love always wink
enjoy ya weekend

peace cool
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by 2sexynet: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Vikin:

At 2sexy, no email o....I think something wrong with the box
check again... I have just resent it. Thanks
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Vikin and 2sexy.net
Na for this my thread una want arrange una love life? grin
Re: Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures) by LaParisienne(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ok we've seen your car grin. Cleveland is such a beautiful and scenic city, show us interesting pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice For Visiting Nigeria After 15 Years / Meet The Only Survivor From The Ghastly Accident That Killed 17 People..(photos) / Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.