Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

E63 Qualms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E63 Qualms (559 Views)

Lock Code For Nokia Simbia E63 / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem / Is It Porsible To Watch Dstv On My Nokia E71 And E63: Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E63 Qualms by genbaks(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls i need good samaritan to help me solve a prblem am havng with my E63..wen ever i am tryng to Install an applcatn it said Certifcte erroe or Expired certifcte..i was usng core player before but it suddnly stops working so wen i dlted it and tryng instlng another 1 it refuses to install..pls wat can i do coz i realy need it to be watchng Avi.,mp4 format videos..pls help
Thnk u and may God Bless u as u hellp ur fellow nairalander.
Re: E63 Qualms by Thelonius: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Ensure that your phone is set to install all applications (signed or unsigned), it's somewhere under the settings menu. The other trick is to set the date on your phone back by a year then try to install the app. If that doesn't do it then you need to get the application signed for it to work with your device. Please google signing application for Nokia for more details.
Re: E63 Qualms by genbaks(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thelonius: Ensure that your phone is set to install all applications (signed or unsigned), it's somewhere under the settings menu. The other trick is to set the date on your phone back by a year then try to install the app. If that doesn't do it then you need to get the application signed for it to work with your device. Please google signing application for Nokia for more details.
Thx i realy apreciate..let me give it a try
Re: E63 Qualms by genbaks(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thelonius: Ensure that your phone is set to install all applications (signed or unsigned), it's somewhere under the settings menu. The other trick is to set the date on your phone back by a year then try to install the app. If that doesn't do it then you need to get the application signed for it to work with your device. Please google signing application for Nokia for more details.
I
I tried it buh it still showing Expired certificate
Re: E63 Qualms by deyemy: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2013
just hack it! My brother thats the only everlasting and everdynamic solution to the so called qualms which i count normal to all unhacked phone.hacking ur phone gives u the permission to install all compatible application on ur phone without any "certicate error".its a most for all symbian phone.search the forum on how to hack ur phone.or give me a call on a step by step tutorial and get it hacked within 1 minute.my number is 08093389778.

(1) (Reply)

Htc One Trend / Scam! / Samsung Hits Nigeria Market With Galaxy Mega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.