Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238377 members, 1650714 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 04:14 AM

MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates (287284 Views)

Mapoly Welcomes 2011/2012 Freshers: / for MaPoly updates. Check In / Mapoly Sets Deadline For Payment Of School Fee (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2013
Pls is the post utme out
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Anonydammy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mapoly putme full tym form is out..3500
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Don't mislead applicants on my thread, the post ume form isn't out yet.. But hopefully very soon! U can keep update with the site. www.mapolyng.com .. Thanks all, call 08097115263 for further info.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by yetunde01(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Posd: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls peez where can i get the daily pt fom
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Anonydammy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
paulpayne: Don't mislead applicants on my thread, the post ume form isn't out yet.. But hopefully very soon! U can keep update with the site. www.mapolyng.com .. Thanks all, call 08097115263 for further info.
..were u nt dsame person dt post dt d form is out b4 my cousin confirm it frm d admi block..bt isnt yet on sale
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Anonydammy: ..were u nt dsame person dt post dt d form is out b4 my cousin confirm it frm d admi block..bt isnt yet on sale
please read before you make accusations. On the topic, what is written there is ''pt'' part-time Haba!!! Don't create a picture that need not , always read patiently . The full time form is supposedly should be out very soon, because the advert was misleading and had informations for just part-time only.. So for now, the post ume form or full time form is not out, you can check the website regularly www.mapolyng.com . However, the portal is now open for registration for part-time applicants. I will keep you all informed. Thanks..
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by kunleee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
i checked the website now, i can confirm tht mapoly putme (fulltime)is now advertise on their web. Those tht score 150 and above in d utme and choose mapoly 1st or 2nd choose and those tht dnt even choose mapoly at all(good gesture offer by only ogun state owned institutions).Form is 3500 pay thro bank & obtain atm card. Then proceed to d website,click on prospective candidate,follow instructions to complete ur form.u going to upload passport.Form and registration closes 17th august 2013..

am not a student neither am i a prospective students of d sch but i got a younger bro aspiring to d sch. I was alerted abt d form from my own contact who refer me to d website.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Anonydammy(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2013
D for is out ooo..3500..it will close..17 of aug
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Anonydammy(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2013
D for is out ooo..3500..it will close..17 of aug..........
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2013
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All interested applicants, who made Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta their first and/or second choice
(s) of Institution(s) in the 2013/2014 UTME and
others who did not choose MAPOLY at all, but are
eligible to study in the Institution should note the
following
ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
Abeokuta as their first and /or second choice(s) of
Institution(s) during the 2013 UTME and scored 150
and above.
Candidates who did not choose Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first and /or
second choice but who scored 150 and above in the
2013 UTME.
Each candidate will pay a fee of Three Thousand,
Five Hundred Naira (N3, 500.00) only through
the purchase of a Cash/Debit ATM card from any
bank of his/her choice.
Candidate will be expected to complete the post-
UTME form on-line.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the
Institution’s application form available on-line at
www.mapolyng.com with effect from the date of
this publication to 17th August, 2013.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES.
Candidates are to purchase Cash /Debit ATM card to
the tune of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only
at any bank of choice.
Log on to www.mapolyng.com
Click on “Prospective Students”
Complete the application form as appropriate; upload
your passport photograph; and supply other
information (e-mail address(es), phone number
(s) etc).
Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and
examination slip.
D. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of
the applications for the post UTME on the
Polytechnic’s website will close on Tuesday, 17th
August, 2013.
E. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to bring the following
documents to the screening exercise:
UTME notification of result slip;
Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s post UTME
Online registration form.
F. MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates will be required to write an e-examination
made up of questions in English Language,
Mathematics and other relevant subjects as
stipulated in the UTME brochure for different
programmes.
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE.
Results of the screening exercise, which will be
known to the candidates upon the completion of the
e-examination, will be published on the Polytechnic’s
website after the examination.
Signed:
O. OLUMIDE
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Cyssky: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Plz guyz i did not sat 4 d post utme,can i buy d part time form plz 4 nd plz,reply asap.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by biggboy: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All interested applicants, who made Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta their first and/or second choice(s) of
Institution(s) in the 2013/2014 UTME and others who did not
choose MAPOLY at all, but are eligible to study in the
Institution should note the following
A. ELIGIBILITY.
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
Abeokuta as their first and /or second choice(s) of
Institution(s) during the 2013 UTME and scored 150 and
above.
2. Candidates who did not choose Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first and /or second
choice but who scored 150 and above in the 2013 UTME.
3. Each candidate will pay a fee of Three Thousand, Five
Hundred Naira (N3, 500.00) only through the purchase
of a Cash/Debit ATM card from any bank of his/her
choice.
4. Candidate will be expected to complete the post-UTME
form on-line.
B. METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola
Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s
application form available on-line at www.mapolyng.com with
effect from the date of this publication to 17th August, 2013.
C. INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES.
1. Candidates are to purchase Cash /Debit ATM card to the
tune of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only at any
bank of choice.
2. Log on to www.mapolyng.com
3. Click on “Prospective Students”
4. Complete the application form as appropriate; upload
your passport photograph; and supply other information
( e-mail address (es ), phone number ( s) etc).
5. Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and
examination slip.
D. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the
applications for the post UTME on the Polytechnic’s website
will close on Tuesday, 17th August, 2013.
E. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to
the screening exercise:
1. UTME notification of result slip;
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s post UTME Online
registration form.
F. MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates will be required to write an e-examination made up
of questions in English Language, Mathematics and other
relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for
different programmes.
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE.
Results of the screening exercise, which will be known to the
candidates upon the completion of the e-examination, will be
published on the Polytechnic’s website after the examination.
Signed:
A. O. OLUMIDE
Registrar.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by biggboy: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
u can call or whatsapp me for any assistance 07039387961 abeg make una no flash ooo. am an accountancy student. great work @ paul.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by lasaset01(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Plz am in need of help urgent one plz. I visit the web on Thursday i tried to know more on it xo i put my UTME number to it nd is registered but when i want to pay it brings error so i want to know if there is ny prob. in dat
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
lasaset01: Plz am in need of help urgent one plz. I visit the web on Thursday i tried to know more on it xo i put my UTME number to it nd is registered but when i want to pay it brings error so i want to know if there is ny prob. in dat
you pay via atm/debitcard.... if u cant do it, come down to mapoly on monday.... call 08097115263.. goodluck all
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by littleboysod: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls has any1 completed his/her form
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by littleboysod: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
i tried fillin d form and its always sayin username alredy exist, hlp me out
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
littleboysod: i tried fillin d form and its always sayin username alredy exist, hlp me out
same problem most people on here complained off. Don't make mistakes ok,if u can't do it,come down to mapoly.. I will keep you guys informed when its working perfectly..
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Posd: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2013
pls peez v reg ma name nd v been gvinq username nd password bt wana pay wif ma mastercard nw and cntin d reg ..will dy snd me pin tru ma sim card dat use to reg for d bank or wat cos i did nt do alart ..reply asap

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by lasaset01(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2013
paulpayne: you pay via atm/debitcard.... if u cant do it, come down to mapoly on monday.... call 08097115263.. goodluck all
d thing i jst which to know if dat thing will not make me pay multiple money when i cum 2 d school. I will be in d school on Wednesday by God grace
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Pls can I pay using my GTB master card right in my home without going to bank or the school.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by lasaset01(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
chialex: Pls can I pay using my GTB master card right in my home without going to bank or the school.
dat is what i want to do dat is given me problem. we will need to get to d school 4 dat sha
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2013
lasaset01:
dat is what i want to do dat is given me problem. we will need to get to d school 4 dat sha
Alright bro.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
lasaset01:
have you guys filled the application form? Have you registered your details in the first pagee? Anyone done that here
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by olamidarsenal(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls what's happenin? When i clicked on start application and put all the necessary info including my jamb registration, it keep telling me dat the user name has already been used dat i should choose another username. Dat is to say, oti gan pa. Somebody help! Help!! Help!!!. Sooo tired....
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by Geniustic(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
olamidarsenal: Pls what's happenin? When i clicked on start application and put all the necessary info including my jamb registration, it keep telling me dat the user name has already been used dat i should choose another username. Dat is to say, oti gan pa. Somebody help! Help!! Help!!!. Sooo tired....
same here
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by estilo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cyssky: Plz guyz i did not sat 4 d post utme,can i buy d part time form plz 4 nd plz,reply asap.

U didn't sit for the post jamb? Bro form wey never come out....I just dey observe oooo...
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by paulpayne(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
@estilo, the form would not be out for sale anywhere ,unless online. Afterall, I registered for a part-ttime applicant not too long. As for the post utme,those saying is not out are used to seeing queue @ d micro finance bank in school,since that hasn't been sighted yet; nobody believes it out. But I can categorically, say, that the form is on now!. The only difference from other years is that,you purchase a pin. Now you don't need all that. Cos online payment system has been introduced. Upon registering your info,after clicking start application, you will fill in your details ,but unfortunately it not been going, am sure they are aware and working on it. But for the part-time applicants, what you need to do is, click that box on d registering page and den it takes u a page where you sign in and then mk your payment,befor you can proceed to do a complete reegistratiion. Payment can online be done with a visa card or master card. For more info: call 08097115263 or you come down to mapoly so you can do a proper registration! Avoid panic!! Every problem has a solution. Thanks
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
paulpayne: @estilo, the form would not be out for sale anywhere ,unless online. Afterall, I registered for a part-ttime applicant not too long. As for the post utme,those saying is not out are used to seeing queue @ d micro finance bank in school,since that hasn't been sighted yet; nobody believes it out. But I can categorically, say, that the form is on now!. The only difference from other years is that,you purchase a pin. Now you don't need all that. Cos online payment system has been introduced. Upon registering your info,after clicking start application, you will fill in your details ,but unfortunately it not been going, am sure they are aware and working on it. But for the part-time applicants, what you need to do is, click that box on d registering page and den it takes u a page where you sign in and then mk your payment,befor you can proceed to do a complete reegistratiion. Payment can online be done with a visa card or master card. For more info: call 08097115263 or you come down to mapoly so you can do a proper registration! Avoid panic!! Every problem has a solution. Thanks
thanks for this information, but does that mean I can pay with my Master card here in lagos instead of coming to the school.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
paulpayne: @estilo, the form would not be out for sale anywhere ,unless online. Afterall, I registered for a part-ttime applicant not too long. As for the post utme,those saying is not out are used to seeing queue @ d micro finance bank in school,since that hasn't been sighted yet; nobody believes it out. But I can categorically, say, that the form is on now!. The only difference from other years is that,you purchase a pin. Now you don't need all that. Cos online payment system has been introduced. Upon registering your info,after clicking start application, you will fill in your details ,but unfortunately it not been going, am sure they are aware and working on it. But for the part-time applicants, what you need to do is, click that box on d registering page and den it takes u a page where you sign in and then mk your payment,befor you can proceed to do a complete reegistratiion. Payment can online be done with a visa card or master card. For more info: call 08097115263 or you come down to mapoly so you can do a proper registration! Avoid panic!! Every problem has a solution. Thanks
thanks for this information, but can I can pay with my Master card here in lagos instead of coming to the school.
Re: MAPOLY most trusted thread for updates by chialex(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (103) (Reply)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / Check Your Jamb Result Here!!! / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.