Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran (15399 Views)

Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
a4.hafoe:
What is Jihad?
Islamic Holy War? Muslims KillingJews & Christians?
That is what we are told - by the western media. But what is the real truth behind this word JIHAD?
Jihad Explained
by Dr. Amir Ali, Ph.D. (May Allah have Mercy on him)
In the linguistic sense, the Arabic word "jihad" means struggling orstriving and applies to any effort exerted by anyone. In this sense, a student struggles and strives to get an education and pass coursework; an employee strives to fulfillhis/her job and maintain good relations with his/her employer; apolitician strives to maintain or increase his [1] popularity with his constituents and so on. The term strive or struggle may be used for/by Muslims as well as non-Muslims; for example, Allah, the One and Only True God says inthe Quran:
"We have enjoined on people kindness to parents; but if they STRIVE ( Jahadaka ) to make you ascribe partners with Me that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not..." [Noble Quran 29:8; also see 31:15]
In the West, "jihad" is generally translated as "holy war," a usage the media has popularized. According to Islamic teachings, it is UNHOLY to instigate or start war; however, some wars are inevitable and justifiable. If we translate the words "holy war" back into Arabic, we find "Harbun Muqaddasatu," or for "the holy war," "Al-Harbu Al-Muqaddasatu." WE CHALLENGE any researcher or scholar to find the meaning of"jihad" as holy war in the Quran or authentic Hadith collections or in early Islamic literature. Unfortunately, some Muslim writers and translators of the Quran, the Hadith and other Islamic literature translate the term "jihad" as "holy war," due to the influence of centuries-old Western propaganda. However, the Arabic words for "war" are "Harb" or "Qital."

YOU ARE A BLIND IDIOOOT THAT WILL NEVER SEE REALITY AND ACCEPT WHAT IS TRUE AND REAL.
KEEP LIVING IN DENIAL. INSTEAD OF YOU TO FACE WHAT IS WRONG AND TACKLE IT YOU ARE HERE DRAWING UP THEORY.
YOU KNOW WHAT Bleep YOU
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Cashio(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
joseph1832: I still find it hard to believe some people here are still clamouring for this amnesty nonsense! Whoever is calling for amnesty is very insensitive.

If you give boko haram amnesty, what's to stop another Group from emerging and causing mayhem and still ask for the same amnesty?

Weather its amnesty of clemency, the FGN should live up to its responsibilities by ensuring that justice prevail for those who were ruthlessly murdered in cold blood by Boko haram.
since it's like impossible 2 stop them,if amnesty is the only way to stop further killings,then am in support of that..remember if u are not in the north,then ur relative is there.who knws who's gonna be next
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by toluene12: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmm, interesting.
so, when is assad going to offer amnesty to the syrian liberation army? or is syrian case different.
algeria crushed her terrorists
mali crushed her terrorists
when mubarak held sway in egypt, he had ZERO tolerance for the muslim brotherhood
indonesia and malaysia have no patience for cross border terrorists, any act of terror is met with brutal force
somalians are seeking external help to rid the country of terrorists
Assad has vowed to kill all terrorists in his country.
here in Nigeria, our government wants to give more money to terrorists.
Give them money to do what? purchase better weaponry and explosives to reinforce their armoury.
what about compensation to the families of thousands of victims killed by boko haram, nobody has said anything about that.
This write-up is just an indirect means of seeking support for terrorism and boko haram

SAY NO TO AMNESTY

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by a4hafoe(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
rafhell:

ammnesty will not work in this case. these guys are muslims. it wont work. they have been brainwashed

[color=#006600][/color]owk guy i wil luv u to gv me d definition of a muslim....pls.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
toluene12: Hmm, interesting.
so, when is assad going to offer amnesty to the syrian liberation army? or is syrian case different.
algeria crushed her terrorists
mali crushed her terrorists
when mubarak held sway in egypt, he checked the muslim brotherhood
indonesia and malaysia have no patience for cross border terrorists, any act of terror is met with brutal force
somalians are seeking external help to rid the country of terrorists
Assad has vowed to kill all terrorists in his country.
here in Nigeria, our government wants to give more money to terrorists.
Give them money to do what? purchase better weaponry and explosives to reinforce their armoury.
what about compensation to the families of thousands of victims killed by boko haram, nobody has said anything about that.
This write-up is an indirect means of seeking support for terrorism and boko haram

SAY NO TO AMNESTY

YOU SPOKE MY MIND
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by a4hafoe(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
rafhell:

YOU ARE A BLIND IDIOOOT THAT WILL NEVER SEE REALITY AND ACCEPT WHAT IS TRUE AND REAL.
KEEP LIVING IN DENIAL. INSTEAD OF YOU TO FACE WHAT IS WRONG AND TACKLE IT YOU ARE HERE DRAWING UP THEORY.
YOU KNOW WHAT Bleep YOU
wow nw u say blind...wel am just educating u dt av a blind brain k,and am nt a compatrot of boko 4 ur info,d Quran dose nt evn support ammnesty to crimminalz...i knw ur blind brain wont b productive enough to reason.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Aliyu333: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
'ISLAM'-REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE.YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING ABOUT THE BLOODY VERSES IN THE QUR'AN,HOW ABOUT THIS:

1SAMUEL 15:3=NOW GO ATTACK THE AMALEKITES AND TOTALLY DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM.DO NOT SPARE THEM;PUT TO DEATH MEN AND WOMEN,CHILDREN AND INFANTS,CATTLE AND SHEEP,CAMELS AND DONKEY.

MATHEW 10:34:JESUS SAID: DO NOT THINK THAT I HAVE COME TO BRING PEACE TO THE EARTH.I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE BUT A SWORD.

LUKE 19:21:BUT AS FOR THESE ENEMIES OF MINE,WHO DID NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM,BRING THEM HERE AND SLAUGHTER THEM BEFORE ME..

SO IS JOSHUAL 8:24-27,DEUTERONOMY 20:10-17 E.T.C
DID YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THIS OR ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND-POINTING AT OTHERS WHEN YOUR HANDS AINT CLEAN.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by PENMIGHT(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aliyu333: 'ISLAM'-REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE.YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING ABOUT THE BLOODY VERSES IN THE QUR'AN,HOW ABOUT THIS:

1SAMUEL 15:3=NOW GO ATTACK THE AMALEKITES AND TOTALLY DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM.DO NOT SPARE THEM;PUT TO DEATH MEN AND WOMEN,CHILDREN AND INFANTS,CATTLE AND SHEEP,CAMELS AND DONKEY.

MATHEW 10:34:JESUS SAID: DO NOT THINK THAT I HAVE COME TO BRING PEACE TO THE EARTH.I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE BUT A SWORD.

LUKE 19:21:BUT AS FOR THESE ENEMIES OF MINE,WHO DID NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM,BRING THEM HERE AND SLAUGHTER THEM BEFORE ME..

SO IS JOSHUAL 8:24-27,DEUTERONOMY 20:10-17 E.T.C
DID YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THIS OR ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND-POINTING AT OTHERS WHEN YOUR HANDS AINT CLEAN.
Let the Bible speak!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by usoofdbest: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
rafhell: TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING A MUSLIM COURSE. MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH ARE HAPPY WITH THEM

ARE U SURE?HAVE U EVER BEEN TO THE NORTH TO KNOW HOW THIS PEOPLE FEEL

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by dederocs(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
donroxy: I hope this amnesty won't lead to more insurgency in Nigeria......

Also read some ex-militants protested @ National Assembly few days back for their own phase of Amnesty......

Hmmm, Nigeria!!!
It will,it definitely will-so many hungry youths will see violence as the only way to gain prominence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by dederocs(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
tbaba1234:

Not exactly, the punishment for murder is decided by the family of the victim. So it depends on them. Often times blood money is paid, the family might forgive, or the person might serve a sentence. It is quite flexible.
bloody mediocre.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by olede: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Look at the whole world today suffering prosecution in the hand of Muslim. According to the OP why will u force someone to follow ur Religion or worship ur god? To hell with Islam
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by BlueMurder(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
rafhell:

YOU KNOW WHAT Bleep YOU

Only empty barrels feel the need to resort to insults and vulgar language in the face of superior arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by kadree(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by AdexOmoby(f): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
donroxy: Amnesty and the Qur’an
April 5, 2013 | 12:10 am
Facing The Ka'aba
By Ishola Balogun

Many are coming to terms with the fact that the activities of the Boko Haram is un-Islamic. With the way the terrorist group go about their heinous crime, except for the stalwarts of jahiliyah (ignorance) and those whose vested interest in the society is to fan the embers of discord, religious and sectional acrimony, and those who want to make people believe their religion is superior and who are blinded to the development that these insurgents kill without regard to the faith you belong; they know the fact.

Reports indicated that more Muslims died in the Kano park blast. We gathered from reliably source that many of the health workers who were killed for administering polio vaccines were Muslims, the Emir of Kano Ado Bayero narrowly escaped death but his driver and three of his guards who were Muslims also died.

The northerners who are predominantly Muslims are constantly living in fear as bombs do no discriminate. Every reasonable Nigerian who has blood running through his vein will also empathize with hundreds of other non-Muslims who have been killed gruesomely by Boko Haram.

Their decoy was to make it as though it is a religious battle much more when some of the perpetrators will go on YouTube even speaking Arabic denoting they are Muslim. Yes! there are bad elements in every religion, but they do have the mandate of every Muslim? Does the Qur’an and Hadiths support this carnage? Obviously not. Muslim scholars here and abroad have continued to condemn all these acts of terrorism.

I must say that all those who do mischiefin the name of Allah will be punished. Qur’an Chapter 5, verses 33-34 says: ‘Thepunishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” The Quaran does not condone these acts of killing and maiming in the name of Allah. In factno religion does.

The rejection of modern education is nota creed in Islam as the Prophet (s.a.w) ordered that seeking of knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim. The imposition of Sharia law in a multi-religious society is also not acceptable. Itis a contradiction of the verse: La ikraa-fi-deen; which means: No compulsion in religion; with other verses clearly stated. The killing of people is a great sin beforeAllah (SWT).

The Quran teaches that whoever kills a soul has killed a nation and whoever saves a soul has saved a nation. Again, the destruction of state property is antithetical to the teachings of Islam as the Qur’an teaches obedience to constituted authorities. So, why should anyone who is informed link Islam to it? It is nothing but grand ignorance of grandeur.

Today, we thank God government is taking positive steps in dealing with the situation. In fact, information less than 24hour ago indicated that government has decided to offer amnesty to the group and engage in discussion with the group in order to bring lasting peace.

Recall that it was first the Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence Sa’ad Abubakar who advised the government to offer the group amnesty. Although there were divergent views on the issue of amnesty but suffice to say it cut across religious feelings. In fact, some Muslims were even opposed to the call for amnesty for the group.

Sheikh Gumi said “the call for amnesty is hypocritical adding that the sect has disrespect for the Qur’an or Hadith or even Scholarly fatwa. They have their own interpretation,” he stated. Again, Roman Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, joined the list of those calling for amnesty to members of Boko Haram. The cleric, in his Easter message, said though the offer would not solve all the nation’s problems, “it will bring us closer to a new dawn”.

Since Allah is the Most Forgiving and Merciful, those who call for clemence for the group are in order and that is the way to go. The Qur’an further states: “Except for those who repent (referring to those who cause mischief in the land in the name of Allah as stated in the above verse) before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The perpetrators should come forward and seek forgiveness.

Over politicisation of the matter will not help the situation. There should be a sincere approach to end this carnage from both sides. Allah isthe Most Forgiving.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/amnesty-and-the-quran/?
Abegi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.....Next story please...Tell this to those who have lost lost ones!!!!!1
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by kadree(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Y try to convince him whose ear n heart has been seeled?
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sit here n only op to hear dat countless numbers of muslims has bn bombed up north.we read hw d emir narrowly escaped death,hw many anti-boko... Muslims av bn killed both in der individual houses or on der way.do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expect us to pick up weapon n go engage den in battle field up north?can one b wrong to assume dat,dat is what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are thought?
Lot of unanswered questions!any muslim sympathisers of boko haram is not for us-not a true muslim.we strongly reject der options n if our voice is not strong enough,it only make some sense for dos castigating muslims to blow d trumpet for us.
Take d weapons n go engage dem in d battle field.we can only reject der did n fashion out ways to work out peace n if some selected pple believes our religion preaches noting but evil after we av shown our displeasure over time,so b it.
Again,SOME HEART AND EAR HAS BEEN SEELED!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
kill if you like in the name of islam then get amnesty.But the greatest reward awaits you.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by PENMIGHT(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
dederocs:
bloody mediocre.
Misguided lot!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by PENMIGHT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
olede: Look at the whole world today suffering prosecution in the hand of Muslim. According to the OP why will u force someone to follow ur Religion or worship ur god? To hell with Islam
How small is the world and how many is the' hands of the Muslims' that they are 'prosecuting' the whole wide world? If the world contains people like you then the world deserve the 'prosecution'. Rubbish!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by kadree(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
olede: Look at the whole world today suffering prosecution in the hand of Muslim. According to the OP why will u force someone to follow ur Religion or worship ur god? To hell with Islam
Ur comment is not far from one who sees others n do nothing but d follow-follow walk.
If I may ask,what do knw abt christendom(perhaps d one U̶̲̥̅̊ are one of)?
And pls what do knw abt boko haram insurgency?
Do we talk just because it is easy to achieve?
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by ifeomabernard(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
‘Thepunishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”
I ave nothing else to say!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by ifeomabernard(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
‘The punishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”
I ave nothing else to say!!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by onyeka205(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
The punishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” The Quaran does not condone these acts of killing and maiming in the name of Allah.

I think this is the best solution to the manace of boko haram insurgence, but why hasn't the muslim clerics and all those meant to enforce this part of quoran done so all these while?
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by BrutusOj(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Any time we discus muslim isues here,the Yoruba muslims take it personal n try to defend Islam n muslims..I may not knw Islamic religion vry well,bt from ma personal xperience here in d middle belt(Jos)I hav concluded dat muslims are blood mongers,de love shieldin blood,killing is in dia blood..Yoruba muslims in naija use education/civilisation to be a little peaceful,bt d hausa muslims in naija re in no way peace loving ppl
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by mobi5592: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
g
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by mobi5592: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
My brother, while i can see your kind hearth and desire for respect for follow man, i however dare you to relate your post to this verses in the Qur'an an see the obvious contradiction in them and why bokoharam is acting in perfect accord with the quran;

you said: I must say that all those who do mischiefin the name of Allah will be punished. Qur’an Chapter 5, verses 33-34 says: ‘Thepunishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” The Quaran does not condone these acts of killing and maiming in the name of Allah. In factno religion does.

what you dont understand is that doing mischief in the above context does not really condemn killing. like in the following verses from the quaran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

from the above verse, who in his right senses will blame the boko boys for their action? it is only muslims trying to be moderate against the command of their (holy) book that thinks killing an unbeliever is bad.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Do note that that is Mohammed speaking and not Allah. Now an obligation for every muslim is to pattern its ways in manner to that of the prophet. Now the prophet says he will punish and bring agony to the unbelivers, why
wouldnt other muslims follow suit?

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
I beg you sir, can you explain how those verses didn't call muslims to be aggressive attackers against unbelievers? Amidst all of these, what surprises me the most is that they still say we are the religion of peace?

I can go on-and-on, siting numerous of such verses.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by mobi5592: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."
Here is a follower calling on the prophet to inspire them to and slaughter...who does that?

Jesus would never do that!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by mobi5592: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years.

You must have to beg me to stop siting.
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by 360command: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
The US don't negotiate with terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by a4hafoe(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
mobi5592: My brother, while i can see your kind hearth and desire for respect for follow man, i however dare you to relate your post to this verses in the Qur'an an see the obvious contradiction in them and why bokoharam is acting in perfect accord with the quran;

you said: I must say that all those who do mischiefin the name of Allah will be punished. Qur’an Chapter 5, verses 33-34 says: ‘Thepunishment of those who run around and spread mischief about Allah and His Messenger is this: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” The Quaran does not condone these acts of killing and maiming in the name of Allah. In factno religion does.

what you dont understand is that doing mischief in the above context does not really condemn killing. like in the following verses from the quaran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

from the above verse, who in his right senses will blame the boko boys for their action? it is only muslims trying to be moderate against the command of their (holy) book that thinks killing an unbeliever is bad.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Do note that that is Mohammed speaking and not Allah. Now an obligation for every muslim is to pattern its ways in manner to that of the prophet. Now the prophet says he will punish and bring agony to the unbelivers, why
wouldnt other muslims follow suit?

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
I beg you sir, can you explain how those verses didn't call muslims to be aggressive attackers against unbelievers? Amidst all of these, what surprises me the most is that they still say we are the religion of peace?

I can go on-and-on, siting numerous of such verses.
mehn u av concluded on wot to believ b4 u strt reading and quotin d Quran, u read Q2v191,y dnt u read frm Q2v190 and undastnd d remaining verses? U did nt attend arabic sku so u cnt undastand fully d Quran, dre is wot is called tafsir,it iz givin more explanation abt sum verses,it has difrnt forms i.e tafsir,dre is tafsir of d prophet and tafsir of verse by anoda verse,i.e anoda verse wud explain anoda verse...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by samkoro: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Could an objective and thoughtfull moslem explain the following just to educate me and others who may not know much about the koran.I have a particular interest on stoning of women,going to hell first b4 heaven-this is the reason there are suicide bombers bc they believe it takes them direct to virgins(houris) rather than not dying normaly without Jihad.They are afraid of the horror of that hell.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
Re: Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran by joseph1832(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Cashio: since it's like impossible 2 stop them,if amnesty is the only way to stop further killings,then am in support of that..remember if u are not in the north,then ur relative is there.who knws who's gonna be next
Impossible? The FG has been spreading propaganda that they are winning the fight against BH, I wonder why they are so willing to make a u turn.

And might I ask what will become of those people who lost their lives in the hands of BH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Massive Turnout As Atiku Lands In Minna Niger State (Pictures) / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.