Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Watch Majid Michael, Yvonne Nelson &john Dumelo Dance To "My Oga At The Top" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Majid Michael, Yvonne Nelson &john Dumelo Dance To "My Oga At The Top" (1340 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Majid Michael, Yvonne Nelson &john Dumelo Dance To "My Oga At The Top" by billante(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Just when you think you’ve seen all there is to see on the embarrassing interview Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) had on Channels Television morning programme recently, Ghanaian actors John Dumelo, Majid Michel and Yvonne Nelson decided to have fun dancing to DJ Ziggy’s ‘Oga At The Top’ remix, which went viral on social media some weeks ago. ENJOY!

http://www.keek.com/!FxZ8bab
Re: Watch Majid Michael, Yvonne Nelson &john Dumelo Dance To "My Oga At The Top" by billante(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2013
who knows how to embed video on nairaland should help out and embed the video! am finding it had to.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Uncle Jimi Solanke! / PICTURE: Happy Birthday To Lynxxx / Yvonne Nelson Star In Hollywood Movie With Akon And Djimon Honsou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.