Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- (957 Views)

The Reality Of Second Chance / My Fictional reality:The Girl Before My Girl Friend Part 1 and 2 / I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- by Jakemond(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm persuaded by the deep conviction that all seemingly complicated and complex things in life when articulated in simple terms can be better understood by all. However, when simple things were articulated in jargon and technical terms, all seemingly simple things becomes complex and complicated. In reality complex language and jargons are typically used effectively to subjugate presumed ordinary people by the intellectual and socio-economic elite. By nature all human being are equal but in reality, every human being is a follower by default and a leader or a potential leader by virtue of his/her exposure and awareness. The auras of leadership often overwhelm the ability to actually lead; whereas good leaders lead through the powers of their examples, others lead through the example of their power.

Not unlike Maquivelli, I am also a firm believer that human-beings are naturally evil; however, what really separated us from other beast is our given ability and wiliness to continuously fight to suppress/restraint the intrinsic evil which besieges us every minute of the day.

Everybody is a wise man; there is an inherent wisdom—awareness-- in every human being. Everyone equally has the key to unlock this awareness which is locked within self. The ability to unlock this awareness called wisdom depends on a person level of consciousness. Consciousness attended through continuous self realization and desire to understand self and improve self. Those who do not seek self-improvement will never attend any level of consciousness; consequently, they will remain lazy, uninformed and useless to self and the society at large.

Awareness/wisdom vs. wealth. Wisdom does not translate to wealth but it’s certainly a conduit or vehicle by which an aware person can conceive ways and means to acquire both material and spiritual wealth. An aware person enjoys a level of consciousness which other may not have attended; therefore, he’s able to exploit others ignorant and benefits in all endeavors. “The wisest man is the saddest man” becomes the wisest man is the richest man......

Serious critics (approve/disapprove) require from you all in order to continue this series. thanks
Re: Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2013
This is quite deep stuff... What genre is this? Motivational or just random thoughts? ...anyway I'm not like a pro-critic or anything so I don't think I can do justice to it.
It does make one sit back and think for a while though, most of us aren't self aware, we don't have the time to waste being self aware, not when we are too busy with running through life's daily routine. Money first and all other things later, that's the mentality most of us have (not I, although money wouldn't be bad to have in abundance either).
In some cases, wisdom does translate into wealth but very few and usually by accident, I think.
Anyhoo, its seriously deep stuff, not for the fickle or flimsy minded.
Let's see some more.
Thanks.

P.S u could correct this sentence: Consciousnesses (is) attended through continue (continued/ continuous) self realization and desire to understand self and improve self.
Re: Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- by JAKEMOND1: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
repogirl: This is quite deep stuff... What genre is this? Motivational or just random thoughts? ...anyway I'm not like a pro-critic or anything so I don't think I can do justice to it.
It does make one sit back and think for a while though, most of us aren't self aware, we don't have the time to waste being self aware, not when we are too busy with running through life's daily routine. Money first and all other things later, that's the mentality most of us have (not I, although money wouldn't be bad to have in abundance either).
In some cases, wisdom does translate into wealth but very few and usually by accident, I think.
Anyhoo, its seriously deep stuff, not for the fickle or flimsy minded.
Let's see some more.
Thanks.

P.S u could correct this sentence: Consciousnesses (is) attended through continue (continued/ continuous) self realization and desire to understand self and improve self.

repogirl: thanks for taking the time to check this out. "call me simple minded" is more like a motivational writing meant only for those aspiring to attend a certain level of awareness and consciousness. as for corrections, unfortunately, i'm locked out of my jakemond profile and could not correct any of my writings posted under that id.however, i have noted the correction in my manuscript.

Regards,

Jakemond
Re: Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- by benjames: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
update..update..update!!
Re: Call Me Simple Minded - Reality- by JAKEMOND1: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2013
benjames: update..update..update!!

my brother, i'm still waiting for inspiration and motivation grin grin I'm not sure people have the stomach for this kind of writing ..we'll see what other readers think...if there is a popular demand, absolutely positively, i will continue otherwise....

thx

Jakemond

(1) (Reply)

E.T.T / Google Doodle Celebrates Hermann Rorschach / My life my entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.