Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men (5931 Views)

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2013
I wrote this article to describe why women hate men and what women find most annoying in their partners, though Men and Women relationship has always been a love-hate type
Women are jewel of inestimable value. Some relationship sometimes suddenly brought to an abrupt end, all because of the things some men do to their women likewise the women.

REASONS WHY WOMEN HATE MEN

1. Some men are arrogant and too self absorb thinking women should automatically adore them for their looks, finances, or material procession. Those men forget that woman can live their desire standard life without needing the help of a man today.

2. Some men cannot withstand crisis in relationship whose relationship are built on sandy ground.
Women assess men based on character, not just on looks. If a man cannot withstand a crisis while dating, then he definitely cannot stand it should one arise in marriage.

3. Some men are stingy, and women love a cheerful giver and can give all their love and other materials in turn. Greedy men are always calculating how much they havespent for their women.

4. Another reason women hate men is simplybecause some men lack knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in getting what they want from a woman usually make women angry and hate them.

5. Men who do not respect families and friends of a woman, forgetting that these people were in the woman’s life before they met and will stay in her life, instead heshould have count himself lucky enough to be part of them.

6. Women hate men who do not respect and trust them enough to share relevant information thinking they would lose the woman.

7. Women hate men that are moody and very emotional. Men that are moody and emotional are always strange to understand since they can be happy in a moment and in the next minute they can become the angry beast. And this make it difficult to predict how they would react and behave to situations. definitely, many women will never like to associate with men like this

8. Women hate those men that are bad mouth who always like to abuse women oruse foul language. For a man to really win awoman soul, the man must know how to speak to women.

You can add up to the list..........perfect the topic!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Les: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:
Women are jewel of inestimable value.
then men are? Jewels of approximable value, baa
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Les: then men are? Jewels of approximable value, baa
men are made to suffer and endure cos women are the weaker sex! Lets pamper them a lilwink
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Les: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

men are made to suffer and endure cos women are the weaker sex! Lets pamper them a lilwink
if u pamper them, they'll begin to de misbehave.... Goodluck with ur pamper!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Les: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
By d way, u and who are meant to suffer
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Les: By d way, u and who are meant to suffer
we r in this together! Oya swear that u neva suffer befor like oyakhilome! cool
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Items of neglible value more like.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

men are made to suffer and endure cos women are the weaker sex!grin grin
One of the most foolish comments ever spewed. Suffer alone dude, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
lmao cheesy but number 7 is quite true.its very common among men a lot
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

lol cheesy men sha cheesy they will always be men cheesy they are just necessary evils cheesy
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Les: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

I never suffer, atleast not in d hands of girls. Pampers ko, always altra ni...... lipsrsealed
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Les: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy but number 7 is quite true.its very common among men a lot
since men will always be men, women will always be wat Men like dat are just crazy and can be overpossessive, if you encounter any, run for ur life!!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
I'm ashamed to admit this write-up is very okay!
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
fresh_dude: One of the most foolish comments ever spewed. Suffer alone dude, you are on your own.
thanks a lot!! cool tongue u too, be on ur own! wink
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I'm ashamed to admit this write-up is very okay!
Thanks waxie! The honor is mine ojare! wink cool
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by chikk(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wonder why the women don't want to comment here. To tell the truth, I was expecting the OP to be a woman because they're in better positions to say what they like or don't. OP, you try sha but trust me, if you re-address this topic from a woman's angle, all of you will take mid-year resolutions.

fresh_dude: One of the most foolish comments ever spewed. Suffer alone dude, you are on your own.

LOL @fresh_dude, I think I like this more:

fresh_dude: Items of neglible value more like.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by vislabraye(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
Women hate men that are bad in bed cheesy.
Women hate men who can't turn them on.
If you give a woman gifts everyday, she'll begin to hate you.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by zeongeon: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Can men ever please women Can women ever be satisfied....if ur looking for d perfect man wait Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Crap!
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by pleep(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
big-t:

Big-t do you..... the rest of us are good.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by bigt2(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2013
pleep: Big-t do you..... the rest of us are good.
do i ?
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2013
Make I register my presence I will be back to g
ive my contribution

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by pleep(m): 1:50am On Apr 06, 2013
big-t:
do i ?
lol nvm.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by sparko1(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2013
All this talk about 10
things women want, 12 things women hate. Blah-blah-blah, rubbish, Get real money and vola! You are the best.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by tomzman: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
OP, I guess you are still in secondary school. That is the only reason I can figure out for the crap you posted up there.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Women hate men becos Men find it vry difficult to know what they want as some women most times can be vry confused
Re: Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men by Diovinci: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
This new age of 1 man 1 wife seems to have taken a toll on relationships
#As a matter-of-fact mens life span is endangerd(we have more widows than widowers
#Highest rate of divorce
#Moreover more women nowadays are the breadwinners(economic reasons)
If u critically examine lots of factors you will agree with me that 1man and wifes. Makes a good relationship(compare olden age )

(1) (Reply)

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. / ONE WORD For This Boobs / Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.