Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (30318 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Blackteeth(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.

7 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
You don't need to think twice bro.. Just give her red card. Period! It's obvious that dis days gals don't love you for who you are but for what you have. Red card is the ultimate trending things.

24 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by greedie1(f): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
u don't feel anyhow. u r a fool, u know it, she knows it too.... end of.

5 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Yomii

Why should she love him for who he is when he obviously isn't sure of who he is sef? His money is the only thing he thinks makes him thick hence flashing it to get her.

I don't see why he should be angry cos he got what he deserved.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by jhydebaba(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
I flashed cash to get her, I don't have plans of getting married to her. In ur case toto don scatter ur head, u don love up, now u're crying foul tongue

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by k2039: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
jhydebaba: In ur case toto don scatter ur head, u don love up, now u're crying foul tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]You sound like a clown and you will possibly look like one.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by oluwakorrect(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
This sounds like a fairy tale bro...
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Beync(f): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
on a serious note i don't blame her, u give what you have that's money.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Popowaa: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
She wont say that if u dont spend
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by babseg(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
I blame the flasher but not the spender. why would somebody flash money to entice girls.

If u r not careful and you continue like that u will end up attracting kidnappers and robbers.

4 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by EzePromoe: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Its simple! You needed her body not her love, show her what you need.
But if you truly don't want to be the loser here, promise her heaven and earth, eat that onions and flee! tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nnekacherry: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
babseg: I blame the flasher but not the spender. why would somebody flash money to entice girls.

If u r not careful and you continue like that u will end up attracting kidnappers and robbers.

Hahahahaha..
Lmao @ kidnappers and robbers..

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
"Pretend i didn't read the text and break up with her in a surprising manner"

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by wazobiaforu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Why did you flashed money to get a girl? Am sure the guy intentions is not for marriage is for sex and any lady you flashed with money and accepted your proposal on the go,her intention is that money

SO WHY SUPRISE ? ? ?

Mission accomplish, continue your ride and continue paying for the Vehicle

10/10 is shikena

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chuckdee4(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Blackteeth: You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.
You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.
Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get money with women.

You asked for it and you got it, so don't be suprised.
Why didn't you take your time to find someone who would have loved you for you and not for your money?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Blackteeth: Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.
u got urself a perfect match!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bring her come house one day and fuckkk the daylight out of her, when you have finished forward that same text to her phone while she is still beside you in bed

Deuces

10 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
it all goes down to the prove the fact that money can't buy you love.

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by repogirl(f): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na you find trouble na, money is good at getting you what you want not what you need!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by 190: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
but to be honest theres no girl wen nor like money

so what are we even saying here

flash or no flashing - women would still misbehave especially the Nigerianz angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Exponental(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Soooo? U wanted a money girl, so why complain?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by badmeat(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gbregedgbai,otula something,
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
190: but to be honest theres no girl wen nor like money

so what are we even saying here

flash or no flashing - women would still misbehave especially the Nigerianz angry angry

Where the hell are you from by the way? The moon? what do you mean by the enboldened above? This thread is meant to teach the male folks one or two things, don't derail it by starting an attack on women. Besides, your first line should be: 'there's NOBODY who doesn't like money'! But If you must talk about women here, then talk about the ones in your 'moon' of a country, don't generalize nigerian women

7 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
I would not even mind her cos I know most women are after the money.
Why would a man waste his time pursuing a woman when you have cash to flash ?
Such message will gladden my heart cos its time to taste more apples.

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by repogirl(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
chikk:

Where the hell are you from by the way? The moon? what do you mean by the enboldened above? This thread is meant to teach the male folks one or two things, don't derail it by starting an attack on women. Besides, your first line should be: 'there's NOBODY who doesn't like money'! But If you must talk about women here, then talk about the ones in your 'moon' of a country, don't generalize nigerian women

Why did you bother with replying nao? Its so obvious he doesn't have money and he's being paranoid dat d little he has Nigerian girls want to take it.
A secure guy knows when to spend on his chick and when to tell her to hit the curb if she demands too much.

4 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by 190: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
chikk:

grin grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by 190: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl:

Why did you bother with replying nao? Its so obvious he doesn't have money and he's being paranoid dat d little he has Nigerian girls want to take it.
A secure guy knows when to spend on his chick and when to tell her to hit the curb if she demands too much.

really grin grin

How much can you eat in a month, bring it on - am game undecided
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by repogirl(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
190:

really grin grin

How much can you eat in a month, bring it on - am game undecided

Hehehe, 190, don't worry, u're off d hook. I have a husband, he does his duties!

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl:

The guy in the post is a big fool to start with. He had his eyes on this particular girl and thought he can get her with his money when he made it. The girl too had her own hidden agenda so both of them are playing games with themselves.

I don't have any problem with the topic, but with 190's post. What concern 'nigerian girls' here when the OP is talking about just ONE girl? Why should he bring nigerian girls into the matter?

That 190 guy always makes this kind of arrogant and irritating posts. And he didn't answer me if he is from pluto.

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 06, 2013
Your thread doesn't make any sense undecided undecided
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2013
He should slap himself for thinking money wld make her love him

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Mynd44: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2013
gree-die:
u don't feel anyhow. u r a fool, u know it, she knows it too.... end of.
Thank you. That is the real truth here..... You got her with money and she saw it so why cry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.