Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Need A Soft Loan... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Soft Loan... (1061 Views)

Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? / Soft Loan For Nairalanders / Need A Soft Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Soft Loan... by Kingoneh(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello nairalanders
i'm a working class..and i just resolved & drawn a conclusion, that self employment is the best.. I have now come up with a nice bussiness idea and i need a soft loan of #150,000 - #200,000.. I reside in osogbo...if you have any idea to help please, share. Thanks
Re: Need A Soft Loan... by ghm: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2013
I have an idea of how to help but may need you to do a business plan and possibly get partners. Let me know if you are open to that. Cheers!
Re: Need A Soft Loan... by oduz: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2013
What line of business are u looking at?

e.g if u are thinking of trading in a product C, let's say Cement, somebody may have it in excess & needs new channels to push it, as such the cash support required may become minimal

Osogbo seems to be bubbling now with the present administration?

A biz plan will definitely enhance access to Financing as suggested

Best of Luck cool
Re: Need A Soft Loan... by Kingoneh(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2013
ghm: I have an idea of how to help but may need you to do a business plan and possibly get partners. Let me know if you are open to that. Cheers!

i think i can get along... Please send me ur email.
Re: Need A Soft Loan... by Kingoneh(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2013
oduz: What line of bw6usiness are u looking at?

e.g if u are thinking of trading in a product C, let's say Cement, somebody may have it in excess & needs new channels to push it, as such the cash support required may become minimal

Osogbo seems to be bubbling now with the present administration?

A biz plan will definitele enhance access to Financing as suggested

Best of Luck cool

seems like you are working along with my mind... Cement bussines here is a great idea here... I hope you can be of help... Pls..send me your mail..

1 Like

Re: Need A Soft Loan... by oduz: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Kingoneh:

seems like you are working along with my mind... Cement bussines here is a great idea here... I hope you can be of help... Pls..send me your mail..

You need support & you are asking for mails, why don't u drop urs?

To cut the hassle, u may just send PMs

Best Wishes cool
Re: Need A Soft Loan... by Kingoneh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
oduz:

You need support & you are asking for mails, why don't u drop urs?

To cut the hassle, u may just send PMs

Best Wishes cool
victoroneh@yahoo.com... Thats my mail hope to hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

Great Business Opportunity For You, Be Our Agent In Your Country. / Which Business Can A Student Start With 10k That Is Less Time Consuming / Has Education Become A Weakness To Nigerian Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.