Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? (13291 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
just asking. what you think.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
nop

our cultures too different

and its a rare combination
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by free2ryhme: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
onila: nop

our cultures too different

and its a rare combination

even if the guy get enough though to take care of your 4 a life time ?

i don hear
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by bokohalal(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Do not know about the marriage part but they are pleeping each other crazy over here.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
bokohalal: Do not know about the marriage part but they are pleeping each other crazy over here.

where is that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
the culture is too different.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
bokohalal: Do not know about the marriage part but they are pleeping each other crazy over here.

who and who?

do you mean nigerian men and somali women?
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by bokohalal(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:

who and who?

do you mean nigerian men and somali women?

Yes oo. Infact,they cannot get enough of Nigerian men. To them,dating a Nigerian shows that they have arrived. Must add though that a Nigerian man murdered his Somali girlfriend about four years back.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by bokohalal(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2013
tpia@:
the culture is too different.
That is no barrier.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by bokohalal(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2013
As for the Nigerian women and a Somali male? E go get as im be,abeg.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Abagworo(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2013
The problem is thay Somalis have tiny manhood.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2013
bokohalal:
That is no barrier.

for a nigerian man, no

for a nigerian woman, yes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 3:32am On Apr 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

even if the guy get enough though to take care of your 4 a life time ?

i don hear

nop I wont

money is not everything sometimes

somali's are very connected to their customs n culture

I dont think I will even fit in

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2013
onila: nop I wont

even if he has oil blocks?
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 3:41am On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: even if he has oil blocks?
yea even oil blocks
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 06, 2013

thot you were after wealthy nigga
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 4:25am On Apr 06, 2013

true talk.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Go to Minesota and see how west africans are banging horn africans left and right. I heard they have tiny di.cks grin
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Go to Minesota and see how west africans are banging horn africans left and right. I heard they have tiny di.cks grin
. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Go to Minesota and see how west africans are banging horn africans left and right. I heard they have tiny di.cks grin

East Africans are the Asians of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
KidStranglehold:

East Africans are the Asians of Africa.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lool

somali women dont date out as much as somali men, but even the men marry a somali at the end
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
somalia9: Lool

somali women dont date out as much as somali men, but even the men marry a somali at the end

somali girls try n date outside these days

its the men that hardly date out undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by free2ryhme: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: yea even oil blocks

olololoooooooooooooooooooooo .., make we hear word
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

olololoooooooooooooooooooooo .., make we hear word
grin yup even if hes rich like dangote

uhm I might consider tongue undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Somali and white

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by free2ryhme: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: Somali and white

so undecided r they married how are we sure that the lady in this pisure is somalian
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: grin yup even if hes rich like dangote

uhm I might consider tongue undecided grin

if i believe a woman like you on this matter i would believe anything
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Blyss: 3:02am On Apr 07, 2013
somalia9: Lool

Not always true. I've personally witnessed several Somali whom were married to AA woman.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Blyss: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2013
Somali girl and her AA boyfriend.

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 3:42am On Apr 07, 2013
^ she is ethiopian
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2013
somalia9: ^ she is ethiopian
shes somali

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiri Aiye Siwa Lowo Awon Agba Woli / Discrimination Based On Physical Appearance In Lagos Night Clubs! / Ask Me Anything About Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.