Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) (53089 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by aburo7: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Tuface took to his Instagram page this morning and posted photos of himself and Annie Idibia.The couple who did their white wedding in Dubai are currently enjoying their honeymoon there too.
Is something wrong with the first photo?

See more:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/first-photos-of-tuface-idibia-after.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
cute!
first to comment ;Dcute!
first to comment

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shebi they have finally done their wedding,let us hear word with annie and 2face matter,the whole nigeria knows they are now married,can we be informed about other useful news that is edifying,haaaaaa.nawa o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
cute
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Popowaa: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Tuface don spoil the air that is what's wrong with the first pic

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
She looks accomplished! May they stay together till they're old, and grey! Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
wish thwm a blissful marriage/relationship/unio. next please?!
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
now na honeymoon? ok, wish u guys a blissful relationship/union/marriage. next please?!

but y Annie come get black lips there na?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by slimyem: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
They sure look like they having fun.
Hope it lasts..undecided
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
They've been together and happy since 2004. undecided
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by vision2050: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
happy married life

d first pic grin
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
She is prettier in d 1st pics.... Wish Ʊ both HML
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2013
aburo7: Tuface took to his Instagram page this morning and posted photos of himself and Annie Idibia.The couple who did their white wedding in Dubai are currently enjoying their honeymoon there too.

lmao, which honeymoon dem still dey do na? grin

Money is good sha.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by orlaryhincah2: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Dthespian: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Are those d picz? Just TWO!...mtchewwwwwww!
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by sweetmimi(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Honeymoon after honeymoon
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by sweetmimi(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Honeymoon after honeymoon. Wey dem don finish all the inkorosis before now. HML all d same
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2013
Cute
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Hemanwel(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2013
Dis Toothpaste n Animal Calling matter don tire man o!Wetin sef?
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by geby91(f): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
smileyCute
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
In the first pix, she has a 'Bleep you bitches, I got the man' look.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Valto(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2013
aburo7: Tuface took to his Instagram page this morning and posted photos of himself and Annie Idibia.The couple who did their white wedding in Dubai are currently enjoying their[size=13pt] honeymoon[/size] there too.
Is something wrong with the first photo?

See more:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/first-photos-of-tuface-idibia-after.html?m=0
congrats to them, but @ the bolded..what else is there to honeymoon about... not after manys years of being together and having kids cheesy wink
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2013
They are enjoying honey and where is there daughter? see as Animal calling and tooth paste be nice one sha
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2013
Tuface enjoy yourself, when is your next baby coming. e don tey na
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Afritop(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
It was better they did their wedding in dubai cos had they done it Nigeria, all the girls and ashawos that people say 2face impregnated would have staged Nollywood movie in their Church or wedding hall, consequently turning white wedding to red wedding
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by laodedRay(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2013
No be only honeymoon...if dem like make dem do saltstar come carry sugarjupiter join am...na dem sabi
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by tj4luck(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2013
pls. Make hear word on top 2face& annie nw. Enough!
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2013
See Annie's mouth in the 1st pic like that of an over f*cked p*ssy.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=Okiki_Oluwa]See Annie's mouth in the 1st pic like that of an over f*cked p*ssy.[/quote shocked
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by cyril83(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2013
It seems people are still angry over lavish dubai wedding, I think tubaba has his reasons.

Hear him out.

2baba to Fans:

My fans I am really sorry 4 my wedding venue....I will make it up to you guys..the main reason why the wedding was at Dubai is because if I fix it in Nigeria,the pastor will definitely ask if anybody knows why this two won't be joined in holy matrimony and Una sabi how many pikin with dia different mama wey i get nah...all of dem go stand up spoil my show so na why i put am dia cos they won't afford the transport and even if the pastor ask,it will be in Arabic and nobody will understand. Na beg I dey beg una...Tu baba.

Truly annie looks accomplished @ d 1st pic, my pity goes to the remaining kids coz this akwa ibom product go wicked.

Anywayz i wish them 9ice and toni payne union.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) by tucute: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
cyril83: It seems people are still angry over lavish dubai wedding, I think tubaba has his reasons.

Hear him out.

2baba to Fans:

My fans I am really sorry 4 my wedding venue....I will make it up to you guys..the main reason why the wedding was at Dubai is because if I fix it in Nigeria,the pastor will definitely ask if anybody knows why this two won't be joined in holy matrimony and Una sabi how many pikin with dia different mama wey i get nah...all of dem go stand up spoil my show so na why i put am dia cos they won't afford the transport and even if the pastor ask,it will be in Arabic and nobody will understand. Na beg I dey beg una...Tu baba.

lol....what a tough excuse....lol
Truly annie looks accomplished @ 1st pic, my pity goes to the remaining kids coz this akwa ibom product go wicked.

Anywayz i wish them 9ice and toni payne wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) / Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.