Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija (1071 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Yvonne Nelson Blasts Linda Ikeji For Broadcasting False News Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by Ckariam: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yvonne Nelson returned from a trip to the USA where she acted a movie titled ‘A night in Vegas’.
She was greeted by the press at the airport. During the interaction she responded to a question about her relationship with the media and allegations of her blacklisting some media companies. She hesitantly answered that a website like Bella Naija will hear a story and will call her to know if the gist is true. The case is different here, bloggers and website managers just go to her Instagram pick up her photos and then make a mockery of her. She warned the media to desist from such.

In her own words she said: “…think about it, if it was you, how will you feel? I am not mentioning names but if you hear a story call who ever, find out their side of the story and push your own side if you want”.
Yvonne denied that the media do not contact her but just publishes whatever seems good to them.
Yvonne Nelson and Eddie Watson spoke about the movie House of Gold premiering which is making waves all over Ghana. She invites everyone to come and see the film and promises them a memorable time. She described House of Gold Movie as a comedy and family movie as well. Eddie Watson said the movie is great, Ghanaians are going to love it.

Source: http://adentan.com/yvonne-nelson-talks-about-house-of-gold-praises-bellanaija/
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by Akshow: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Dont mind Shitty ghanian press. They will always play second fiddle to naija. Our noisy neibos
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by Chanchit: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those Ghanians fit come say Nigeria don hypnotize Yvonne Nelson now, cos them be magicians.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by azeeza(f): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hey watch your back,Thats why we are called 'THE GIANT IN THE SUN'
Akshow: Dont mind Shitty ghanian press. They will always play second fiddle to naija. Our noisy neibos
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
op, make me c woooh...am i blind or what? y i no c d part where yvonne said bella naija go ask her if d thing true unlike GH? in her own words wooh..i no c am..abeg did anybody c it? *jst asking*
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blasts GH Media And Praises Bella Naija by hadizadeezy(f): 6:06am On Apr 06, 2013
imagin ghana must go too dey tok

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Is Not Ready To Divorce Doris Simeon? / Swedish Babes Dancing Naija Beats / Full List Of Celebrities Who Contributed For OJB Jezreel’s Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.