Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! (17595 Views)

My Wedding Is In A Week And I Have Pimples All Over My Face. Help! / Want To See Your Pimples No More B4 Morning? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Please can somebody help me out here.since after putting to bed 8 months ago,my face still plagued with soooo much pimples dat always form blackheads.I'm so fair and it has made me so uncomfortable. It started during my 2 timester but increased so much after giving birth.hv it on my chest and back also. Since I put to bed,I've been avoiding snaping with my baby or family because of this.can anybody pleeeze help me out.any advice is appreciated
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by wellmax(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Let me see your face, I will be able to give you a good advice on what to do.
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by eforce: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pimples are a youth's nightmare and unfortunately most of the over the counter products do not do anything to erradicate the pimples, they instead help you manage it for a very long time. Curing pimples requires changing your lifestyle and paying much more attention to yourself, Here is how to cure pimples.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/beauty-cure-for-pimples.html
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by franktolk(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Stay away from antiseptic soaps for now . Use mild liquid soap like palm olive brand , if at all u'll use bar soap and u live in Nigeria go for Lux and pls dont use the bar to rub ur face rather rub it on ur palm and then use ur palm for ur face.
If you're using sponge on your face pls stop, it causes the pimples to spread. I can say that hormonal changes is more or less the cause of ur pimples but overtime infection sets in . Try my suggestion for a week or 2 and u'll see a remarkable difference .
Stay blessed !

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2013
@ eforce. Thank u for ur candid advice.I appreciate it. @franktolk.thank u so much. I don't use anything other than toilet soap. I agree with what u said about infection setting in but how will I get ride of it without damaging my face more. U c I hv a very sensitive face.let me explain.since my adolescence yrs,I can never stay up to 24 hrs without using sponge or face towel to scrub my face really hard.if I don't do that, I will develop rashes.in 3 to four days it will swell up and it scratches me like hell.hv been to dermatologists but it was still d same.I started using tube on my face.dat type that has clobetasol propionate.I can use one tube for 9 to 10 months.mix little of it with my cream and rub on d face like twice in a week.it doesn't bleach my face,but that's d only thing dat can control it.since then,no wahala,all clean. But dis one,e pass me o! Once again thanks
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by UncleJJ(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @ eforce. Thank u for ur candid advice.I appreciate it. @franktolk.thank u so much. I don't use anything other than toilet soap. I agree with what u said about infection setting in but how will I get ride of it without damaging my face more. U c I hv a very sensitive face.let me explain.since my adolescence yrs,I can never stay up to 24 hrs without using sponge or face towel to scrub my face really hard.if I don't do that, I will develop rashes.in 3 to four days it will swell up and it scratches me like hell.hv been to dermatologists but it was still d same.I started using tube on my face.dat type that has clobetasol propionate.I can use one tube for 9 to 10 months.mix little of it with my cream and rub on d face like twice in a week.it doesn't bleach my face,but that's d only thing dat can control it.since then,no wahala,all clean. But dis one,e pass me o! Once again thanks

I had mega acne when i was young still have them from time to time at this age. My doc said it would stop till i hit 20ish lo and behold... it slowed down but still had break outs from time to time on my back, and neck. Not so much on the face nymore - i'd say none even smiley

My lil sis has this problem, she not a mum yet bt quite fair she has tried everything, jst like me - and my sis is a nurse in the states. So i get all these antibiotics but that doesnt help so much.

You need to develop a habit/regimen of sort.

1. Dont change bathing soap, i suggest dove or anything similar, i use nivea for men - tried tcp but to much fake dey market. Bt jst use dove and dont stop. Like the guy said dont use sponge.

I have'nt used a sponge in 10yrs, if your fair ur fair , if ur black ur black - no amount of scrubbing will help.

2. Take showers often, you feel stick take a shower turn the cooling to 17 degrees. You go out, come bak shower. Jst make showers a habit. This will rehydrate the skin and help keep the dirt on the skin to minimum.

3. Oily skin has nothing to do with acne its a fad, but it clogs pores since it holds dirt. That why you need to shower often. The dove wont cause acne but if you dont shower often you get that problem.

4. You need fruits, not vitamin c tablets or shi.t. Oranges at night work wonder's, i a guy so i cant do this often but since your a babe - this should not be hard. Like i said, it works better when you have it at night - dont know why. But it clears acne, like sick.

5. You need to start using FUNBACT-A, its 350 but also the magic ingredient. My sis was a little skeptical bout my advice but after she tried it, no more acne grin

6. Dont touch the tip of the tube with your fingers, you need get the cream out without touch the tip.

7. Stick with this regimen and i assure you should see reasonable results in a week or less.

8. Try to stay away from hydroquinone, their's a big difference between been light complexioned and having healthy glowing skin wink.

9. Stay away from lux and joy... if you ask me that soap is meant for washing wrappers!
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Uncle JJ,u made my day! Thanks a lot.I started using funbacta 5 months ago,I don't know about others but it bleaches my face.my face was shinning so much I hv to check d active ingredients. I still apply it but once in a while. Today,I rubbed canex cream on my face.I hope it will kill those bacteria.self medication.I don't even no what made me start using it.did u say I should not use lux or joy? I've bn using them.don't hv a particular toilet soap,but will try d dove.I shower at least mornin and night.I will try and do as u said.mayb in a week's time,I will tell u how far. Thank u sweerie!
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by mawuqueyan(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Buy marykay acne gel,it works lyk magic....then fumbact A...the ghana made...
Tnk me later.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by baby124: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Its Hormonal acne. This is why most people have acne more in their youth when the hormones are raging! You pregnancy must have caused an uproar with your hormones. And you must have a face with small or near invisible pores so they get blocked easily and cause blackheads or spots. Stay off steroid use, its not good for you for long periods of time. Use less makeup and drink plenty water so your pores are unblocked. Also steam ur face like once a week and use a honey, sugar, lemon and oatmeal mix to scrub your face. Let it stay on for 5 mins before washing off. Find a face wash as gentle enough for a baby's skin but can wash off all sweat and makeup. If its good for baby, its probably good for you. You can use very very little amount of shea butter on ur face instead of all these creams, but make sure you use sunscreen after applying the shea butter. Try to use anything as close to natural products as possible, even makeup because of your skin.
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
mawuqueyan: Buy marykay acne gel,it works lyk magic....then fumbact A...the ghana made...
Tnk me later.
. Ok sweerie,point taken.thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123: Its Hormonal acne. This is why most people have acne more in their youth when the hormones are raging! You pregnancy must have caused an uproar with your hormones. And you must have a face with small or near invisible pores so they get blocked easily and cause blackheads or spots. Stay off steroid use, its not good for you for long periods of time. Use less makeup and drink plenty water so your pores are unblocked. Also steam ur face like once a week and use a honey, sugar, lemon and oatmeal mix to scrub your face. Let it stay on for 5 mins before washing off. Find a face wash as gentle enough for a baby's skin but can wash off all sweat and makeup. If its good for baby, its probably good for you. You can use very very little amount of shea butter on ur face instead of all these creams, but make sure you use sunscreen after applying the shea butter. Try to use anything as close to natural products as possible, even makeup because of your skin.
. U r sooooo on point. Shea butter. I hv it in my house.so shea butter here I come!don't apply make up cos I will scratch like hell later.darling thanks.thanks so plenty plenty
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Odunnu: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I dont have a solution just want to know if this happens to every 'yellowpawpaw?'

Is there a way to prevent it now? I am afraid of what you said, as per not taking pictures with the baby. Is it that bad?
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yep,it is
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by kponkedenge(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
What is pimples sad sad
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pimples r pimples,any suggestion on the solution?
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Odunnu: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Pimples r pimples,any suggestion on the solution?
s/he is an attention seeker
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by kponkedenge(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Odunnu:
s/he is an attention seeker
U r d attention seeker if not y do u kip replying my post sad
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Odunnu: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2013
kponke denge:
U r d attention seeker if not y do u kip replying my post sad
Have a great day
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by kponkedenge(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Odunnu:
Have a great day
U too
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Agrika: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Use sperm.
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2013
Agrika: Use sperm.
. Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!! On a serious note, is it scientifically proven?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Agrika: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yes
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by byns: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
use palm oil
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Some responses here are wack! grin grin

@Yellowpawpaw, are you sure those are pimples you've got? My advice to you would be for you to first confirm with a reputable dermatologist or even your doctor to assess what they really are, before treatment can be discussed.

For some reason, I'm thinking you might have a skin condition called dermatosis paulosa nigra. These are black age spots that occur mostly on blacks and gradually increase with age as one gets older. Do you know the American actor Morgan Freeman? Are the spots you have similar to those?

If they are, they aren't cancerous but understandably unwanted and unappealing to have them. They can be removed with laser treatment though. Here, read up on this for more information about them and how to get rid of them:

http://www.realself.com/question/liquid-nitrogen-remove-dpn-medicines-dpn-treatment1
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by ukchy: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Please can somebody help me out here.since after putting to bed 8 months ago,my face still plagued with soooo much pimples dat always form blackheads.I'm so fair and it has made me so uncomfortable. It started during my 2 timester but increased so much after giving birth.hv it on my chest and back also. Since I put to bed,I've been avoiding snaping with my baby or family because of this.can anybody pleeeze help me out.any advice is appreciated

My dear,the only solution i know is washing you face with soap and water before sleep,then use white powder> My elder brother is fair and have pimples all over his face, he looks funny then and this affected him alot,there is nothing on this earth he did not use and it was getting worse,a friend suggested this and he used it,today,you can not know that such thing happen to him unless he showed you the pix
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Efemena_xy: Some responses here are wack! grin grin

@Yellowpawpaw, are you sure those are pimples you've got? My advice to you would be for you to first confirm with a reputable dermatologist or even your doctor to assess what they really are, before treatment can be discussed.

For some reason, I'm thinking you might have a skin condition called dermatosis paulosa nigra. These are black age spots that occur mostly on blacks and gradually increase with age as one gets older. Do you know the American actor Morgan Freeman? Are the spots you have similar to those?

If they are, they aren't cancerous but understandably unwanted and unappealing to have them. They can be removed with laser treatment though. Here, read up on this for more information about them and how to get rid of them:

http://www.realself.com/question/liquid-nitrogen-remove-dpn-medicines-dpn-treatment1

Darling,thanks a million for caring.I appreciate it a lot.
My face,no b today warfare. Its a combination of pimples and acne. I know morgan freeman.yep I started developing that one when I was pregnant.it has stopd growing.
But my main facial problem is d scratching. Leave my face without washing it for like 5 hrs,I will be scratching like I hv scabies!
Leave it another two days w'out rubing a cream dat has a particular chemical ingredient,it will intesify and swell up.then rashes will appear.has bn that way for yrs and I've bn managing it until d breakout.
Saw a dermatologist at unth,enugu. Wasn't helpful then though lack of doo made me stop.don't know they r that expensive.
Although now its way better than before.I just use mekako soap and water only cos I've virtually used everything everybody has recommended but no way.will revisit a derma again for face culture. Too much oil in d face.
*somebody said my face always look like steaming groundnut oil*
Thanks dear.
I will research on more on the link u provided.
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
ukchy:

My dear,the only solution i know is washing you face with soap and water before sleep,then use white powder> My elder brother is fair and have pimples all over his face, he looks funny then and this affected him alot,there is nothing on this earth he did not use and it was getting worse,a friend suggested this and he used it,today,you can not know that such thing happen to him unless he showed you the pix
Thank u dear.I do that everyday. Its gettin better
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by izumcdon: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Use pure coconut oil. U can mix it with shear butter. It clears your skin automatically.
Re: Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! by sopretty: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Please can somebody help me out here.since after putting to bed 8 months ago,my face still plagued with soooo much pimples dat always form blackheads.I'm so fair and it has made me so uncomfortable. It started during my 2 timester but increased so much after giving birth.hv it on my chest and back also. Since I put to bed,I've been avoiding snaping with my baby or family because of this.can anybody pleeeze help me out.any advice is appreciated
U can get sopretty pimples eradicator kit, our face kit will not only dry up your pimples but also it will erase every trace of it leaving ur face as soft and smooth as that of a new born baby within 2 weeks your pimples will vanish and will never return, the face kit contains face scrub, face cleanser and face cream, call or whatsapp now to get urs 09024838720

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Nigerian Couples Can Make Their Marriage Work Again / Nairaland Online Reality Family Show - Season One / Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.