Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61007 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nigerians won't stop disgracing us.
All the bigots that condemn igbo crimes, have you seen now that its not about tribe? Be true to yourself and condemn what is bad. Whether igbo or not.
If the world were like us, all Italians would be called mafians

12 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by lafflaff123(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheedy407: I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

You are actually wrong.

One of those arrested is from Edo State and I happen to know him or should I say his mother very well and I am friends to all of his uncles, who mostly reside in Europe.

First Baptist Church, Ring Road Benin city will be in shock now after this publication as you need to understand the family this stupid boy comes from, a very religious family and as a youngster he use to play piano and other stuff in the church and he still carried that same Christian faith with him to the United States when the mom came and got him and his brother.

I just want to believe there is a mistake somewhere, I swear.

What happened to the young born again boy I use to know? America oh America.

This should not be forum for ethnic bashing, as these are young Nigerian's who are in real trouble. You can get a criminal record anywhere in the world and it stays there, but once you get one in the United States it follows you everywhere, especially if you are a US Citizen.

And the US DHS Laws, states that any FELONY crime committed by a GREEN CARD holder above $10,000 is automatic withdrawal of their GREEN CARD and instant deportation after they serve their time in jail. These would mean any of this guys not a US Citizen will be in Nigeria soon.

They crossed New Jersey Stateline so this makes it a FEDERAL FELONY and going to jail is the least of this guy's problems, because those not yet a PALI HOLDER will see themselves by Ikeja Airforce base soon.

Mennnn. This idiot boy don kill him mama. See shame? exactly why their father insisted he did not want his kids to be taken to the US.

Damn.

This should also act as a warning, not just to this kids but others that crime does not really pay(except of course politics in Nigeria)and I will pretend I did not read this article, so not calling the mom, or how does a mom who labored day and night to bring up this kids herself explain to everybody where she went wrong? and I know his dads family will have started the blame game.

Please and please to WE Nigerian's living in the DIASPORA let us stop bringing shame not just to our country, but also to our family.

8 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
whiteroses: proud of you guys too bad you got caught. the western steal and exploits from africa till date, our youths are really bringing things back STEAL MORE MY PEOPLE grin tongue
from your post I'm sure you wouldn't mind marrying an armed robber. You'll find a way to justify his robbery

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Deiok(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
honeric01:

shame no catch you, as if other tribes that are doing theirs locally are nuns lol.

Funny thing is that 99% of those arrested are male, yet you're using the worn out female eish comparison. The tribe you're trying to drag in are the ones bringing glory to Nigeria in mostly sports and administration. Check who dominates our sports to know what i'm talking about even though this tribe can't be compared to the 3 major tribes in population.
dont mind them they are trying to drag other good tribe into their dirty act.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
berem: are you guilty? why are you bothered about his comment? hahaha! don't worry, it's gonna be your turn soon.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by 1ndidi2(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
sheedy407: I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

Orwells Oyakhire, 24, of Maplewood. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by sleekdot(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Dayokanu : Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Tribalist. Ban expires on 5:28am On May 18[/size]

No wonder

3 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

i am sure Seun must have set up a crack team to comb the Internet in search of a worse Igbo-related thread.

A simple case of one Igbo man caught with 2 kg of cocaine at Murtala will not cut it.. It has to be something like "The entire Ebonyi state arrested for human sacrifice" type crime.. grin

Sadly, we all know that Ndi Igbos are hard working and law abiding model people. So let us enjoy this thread while it lasts.

hehehehe grin

4 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by vanstanzy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I was expecting this thread to have reached 20 pages by now. did dayokanu and his fellow bigots hold a meeting not to comment on this thread? please they should come and defend their brothers.

U MEAN THEY SHOULD COME AND DO WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO BEST?... BLINDLY SUPPORT THEIR BROTHERS CRIMES. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
whiteroses: proud of you guys too bad you got caught. the western steal and exploits from africa till date, our youths are really bringing things back STEAL MORE MY PEOPLE grin tongue

Two wrongs don't make a right....

All we are sayiniiiiiiiig... Give peace a change.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Smartwave: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
After slave trade, we need to enslave this stupid oyinbo. I taught dey sabi Information Technology pass us. So will no be black monkey again. Yoruba boyz no need gun or blood money.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Zackenny: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
honeric01:

maybe because they prefer the local hotels and motels? no tribe is a saint when it comes to crime.
either their baba in the village is late or they lack present skills. it is said "my people perish for lack of knowledge" others will learn to improve.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
You guys should cool it men, Americans wont understand tribe oh. Right now, I am sure the radar is on all Nigerians in USA. Its best to ask them to come home, instead of messing our remaining battered image out there.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Zackenny: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
honeric01:

maybe because they prefer the local hotels and motels? no tribe is a saint when it comes to crime.
either their baba in the village is late or they lack present skills. it is said "my people perish for lack of knowledge" other will learn.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
No this is fvcked up... grin

Asians and White people are still leading in the fraud game, however, Nigerians stay getting caught because of their flashy lifestyle... Never get caught is the rule when you hustle with your brain - and don't be greedy...

Nigeria has no image, anyway - just get yours and survive...

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Aye, at the end of the day, they didn't kill no one...

Read the news and go to bed - stop crying over the next man's headache...

They did the crime and I'm sure they'll serve the time... wink

May God help us all!

Hotep! cool
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
kokorodudu: Don't I know one of these boys? Isn't he the one straffing my cousin in UNILAG? Lara must see this!

Ur cuz see moni noa...open yarrns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.