Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos (22056 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Muslim Youths And Tattoos. / Studs And Tattoos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by ikekings(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
I don't mind... Once she has a good attitude.. I'm good with it..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

I taya angry
My bible says the body is the temple of the lord
Not a temple for ink and jections angry
Tattoos everywhere - the whites started it, Nigerian girls embraced and ruined it tongue
Wetin dey worry this one? Since when are you one to give people advice? End time is here indeed.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by buklan4realyah(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin: I have tattoos. I got them for me and am happy with my decision.
If a guy is turned off by my tattoos that's on him. Some guys like
tattoos on their women or babes in general and some don't.

Simple.

i guess ur guy likes urs ABI? undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by AroOkigbo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
OGBANJE SPIRIT
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by chimauk(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the important question IS: does it also pisses you off when black guys wear these tattoos?

some people want to follow trend/fashion no matter if it fits them or not. the ones with dark skin who do it are deluded as it look more ugly than beautiful on them (and you can barely see the design), unless they would put white ink (sadly white ink only works on white people).

its the same thing when you see fat women trying to put skinny jeans and their stomach is bursting out like a eye sore.....or ladies wearing mini skirt while they have ugly legs.

yes the bible is very specific against tattoos, so anybody who has a tattoo and calls themselves a god fearing person, is clearly deluded. but having a tattoo is just that, and that does NOT have any impact on who you are as mother/father.......unless of course if having a tattoo could ever stop you from doing your parental duties.
if a child ask his parent why he has a tattoo, then that parent should simply say:"because i am an adult,i think it is nice, i like it and i decided to have one....... you too when you are older you will make decisions and will have to stand by these decisions however people feel about them".

men who love tattoos love such women....... so all these women are not castigated by all for having such tattoos (just by the ones who dont like tattoos), but do you really think they care? to these ladies, a good caring man is one that would accept them for who they are as a whole, that means including the tattoos.

Bro, that would be your loss as you dont know what you are turning down......but then again, if you are against tattoos then you are entitled to feel this way about such women. to each their own.

MBJ doesnt care about tattoos on women so long as A) it is done right, B) it is not on the face and C) she is not one of them tattoo addicts that want to go ink every other month.

pls sometimes we know somethings are bad nd we go ahead and do them.dat doesnt mean u should cme to a public site and defend those shit.how will u feel if ur 20yrs old daughter puts a tatoo on her body.dnt encourage bullshit.i admire tattoos from afar not on my skin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by signalpower: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
kulyie: Mr man please shut up there,that you are not a fan of something doesnt make it bad,number 2 proving your level of morality to your kids is in character and exemplary behaviour,3 tatoos arent bad in themselves,excess and big tatoos makes people look unfortunate,a small one in any part of the body is ok

you are a gay, and you are very irresponsible and you know it.very big gay
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Akiika: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na follow follow kill us for Naija. I have seen nasty tattoos from Naija babes (well in movies), it looks dirty straight up!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by romeo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Very soon we will tell our women to stop eating egusi soup... Tattoo was part of our culture before religious leaders got you all brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
more like diz

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
@OP:

You seem to suggest that only Nigerian ladies have tattoos or will bring up their kids or are dark.

Everybody has his or her own preference.

There is a man/woman for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by ossaisly(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

I taya angry
My bible says the body is the temple of the lord
Not a temple for ink and jections angry
Tattoos everywhere - the whites started it, Nigerian girls embraced and ruined it tongue

sey na ink and injections na im God write for bible?
Remember wetin God write about people wey add to wetin ul say.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by nenergy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Personally, tattoos are signs of rebellion. And most people think its just fashion, but there's more to a tattoo. I have noticed a unique "star on the neck" tattoo trending now , its used by the runz girls (oloshos). I don't care if the tattoo says "I LOVE JESUS", a lady with a tat appeals only a class of men-rebellious men.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by chizel: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
No responsible person will ever have his/her skin tattooed for whatever reason.i know they will get to regrate it someday.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Dickson3(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
I see girls with tattoos as p.orn.stars, so i usually feel like facking 'em. cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by ObakingII: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
4 me,i dont c wats wrong wit tattoos in general,it depends on d type of tattoo n y u wear it.tattoos av got meanings!FYI,in a civilised environment,every man has a right to live his/her life d way he/she wants it..all u tattoo haters,EEf UP!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by jasperkin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
i feel retated when i saw it.bt keep it on...am not feel gud at all tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Ejisz: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

yOU Shut up,
have you seen some tattoo on some people
You begin to wonder if they are simply the reincarnated shaka the zulu
your kids grow up seeing tattoos on their parents and once they are 5 they want to get one
what a legacy - Oh well its not my business - ride on undecided
how well do you know the man? "shak d zulu"... U better mind ur reference man and be on point...
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by ozodimgba(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
I luv them women clean and natural, Aba, Onitha, Lagos, Italian, American, British, Japanese or German made is a big turn off. I dont take those in the later category serious. To me they're attention seekers and they cant get my attention.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by fitzmayowa: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
mysticgal: people who draw tattooes on their body are mostly less creative,if you want to draw,do it on a paper not your body.
Gbam...#facts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by mrofficial2(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
I hate tattoo with passion. It disqualifies someone from what is called responsibleness physically.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by 190: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
freecocoa: Wetin dey worry this one? Since when are you one to give people advice? End time is here indeed.

shut up angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by 190: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
front page topic

dancing alanta and etighi
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
chimauk: pls sometimes we know somethings are bad nd we go ahead and do them.

you should have continued and wrote:" ......and they must live with their choices, for the rest of their lives". live YOUR life, and let others live THEIRS. if tattoos is against your belief then fair enough, but i see nothing wrong in having tattoos (in certain places). this is my views and you do not have to accept them, but they are my views nevertheless.

dat doesnt mean u should cme to a public site and defend those shit.

educate yourself instead of coming to a public site to show your ignorance........ MANY (focus on this word carefully) African tribes have been having tattoos since the beginning of times, so it may be wrong to YOU, but it is very much AFRICAN and not wrong to many!
for your education of the day: the second oldest record of a tattooed person is on an AFRICAN. FACT!!!

how will u feel if ur 20yrs old daughter puts a tattoo on her body. dnt encourage bullshit.i admire tattoos from afar not on my skin

if thats the choice she makes then fair enough, SHE will have to live with it, not ME. but it certainly wont make me love and support her any less. the bullsh1t i wont encourage is that of people who are trying to force others to live and follow their way of thinking. who made you an authority on what people should do with their own skin? you dont even bring any valid point to the table, just some very uneducated quote.
to each their own!

chizel: No responsible person will ever have his/her skin tattooed for whatever reason.i know they will get to regrate it someday.

go check all the many African tribes that have been tattooing since the beginning of time, and tell me that none of them are/were "responsible".

mr.official2:
I hate tattoo with passion. It disqualifies someone from what is called responsibleness physically.

pls educate us all on what exactly is the "norm for responsibleness"? you seem to be have an higher education in the matter.....or do you mean what YOU believe disqualifies someone as bla bla bla?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by mrofficial2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2013

pls educate us all on what exactly is the "norm for responsibleness"? you seem to be have an higher education in the matter.....or do you mean what YOU believe disqualifies someone as bla bla bla?

I'm actually talking of physical appearance, the first impression. Or do you go to work flaunting your tattoo? And how you compare the so called tattoos which were made by Africans before it was hijacked by the whites is funny. My dad has the so called tattoo and I don't complain about it. We all know what we are talking about here, don't try to twist our brains. How can I be attracted to a lady that has human skull or scorpion on her skin? Oh sorry, I can, if i wanna satisfy my lust.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
mr.official2:
I'm actually talking of physical appearance, the first impression. Or do you go to work flaunting your tattoo?

many do and many are flaunting their tattoos at work, with no problem whatsoever. the first impression only matters if you are applying in a place of work with retarded values.

here is another clue: so long as you can do your job PROPERLY, then it shouldnt matter how you look, so long as you dont scare people away with some insane design (unless of course, your bosses are stuck up and old fashioned)

And how you compare the so called tattoos which were made by Africans before it was hijacked by the whites is funny. My dad has the so called tattoo and I don't complain about it.

you are the one trying to make it look like your daddy's tattoos are different than any other. whatever reason he got them (or however you call them) is IRRELEVANT as they are "tattoos", and thus the same as any other person you are quick to look down upon........ unless of course you fully accept discrimination and believe that it is ok for someone to treat your father any differently, just because THEY didnt believe in what your father is rocking on his skin.

We all know what we are talking about here, don't try to twist our brains. How can I be attracted to a lady that has human skull or scorpion on her skin? Oh sorry, I can, if i wanna satisfy my lust.

discrimination IS discrimination, however you want to look at it......so if you think your father shouldnt be judged for what he has on his skin, then that should go for EVERYONE else out there (unless of course you are an hypocrite and believe that everybody should accept your father's tattoos)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by mrofficial2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^^ Fine! You win.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by pippen213(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
kulyie: Mr man please shut up there,that you are not a fan of something doesnt make it bad,number 2 proving your level of morality to your kids is in character and exemplary behaviour,3 tatoos arent bad in themselves,excess and big tatoos makes people look unfortunate,a small one in any part of the body is ok
You re just ignorant. Go and read Leviticus 19:28 then you know if tattoos on d body is bad or not. God himself spoke bout it ok. Give ur life to christ my dear and face d reality of life. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by pippen213(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]I have tattoos. I got them for me and am happy with my decision.
If a guy is turned off by my tattoos that's on him. Some guys like
tattoos on their women or babes in general and some don't.
Read Lev 19:28
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by toyemz(f): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2013
Like someone rightly said,having tattoos on the Nigerian body is not a new thing
it has been in existence from time.My grandmother had a tattoo, so does my mum and they both had them done when they were teenagers!

Like i maintain, some people like tattoos others don't
if having a tattoo makes one happy and they are comfortable with it, that's their call .if it is offensive to you
look away
and quoting the Bible on tattoos,hmmmm what can I say, there are loads of sins out there that the Bible preaches against
but humans still do them
honest its a free world and each to his own!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 19, 2013
ikekings: I don't mind... Once she has a good attitude.. I'm good with it..

cool cool

toyemz: Like someone rightly said,having tattoos on the Nigerian body is not a new thing
it has been in existence from time.My grandmother had a tattoo, so does my mum and they both had them done when they were teenagers!

Like i maintain, some people like tattoos others don't
if having a tattoo makes one happy and they are comfortable with it, that's their call .if it is offensive to you
look away
and quoting the Bible on tattoos,hmmmm what can I say, there are loads of sins out there that the Bible preaches against
but humans still do them
honest its a free world and each to his own!!!

cool cool cool cool

kudos to you both!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 19, 2013
pippen213: .

lol i will pass~!! thanks tho. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

i guess ur guy likes urs ABI? undecided

yeah.
most importantly I LIKE MINE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Picture Of I-Go-die Wearing A Kilt / Meet Irikana Umaoro Love, Mr Rivers State Thanks Nairalanders For Voting For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.