Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. (2772 Views)

Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Parcel From Peru / To Travel Or Use A Parcel Delivery Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by slimtrisy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls i have never received any parcel before from abroad to Nigeria I have this friend in US and she want to send a parcel to me, because i have never received such before i don't know the address to send or any means to receive it. Pls anybody with useful information should pls contact me I leave in kubwa Abuja thank you.
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
tell the person to send it via DHL
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by slimtrisy(f): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Don Ocso: tell the person to send it via DHL
pls can you go deep because i don't know the steps after sending it to DHL what next?
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by slimtrisy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Don Ocso: tell the person to send it via DHL
pls can out go deep because i don't know the steps after sending it to DHL what next?Thanks for your concern.
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by omega25red(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
DHL is the carrier service the person will use to send the parcel. You can either have DHL delivery the package to your home, or the sender can have them hold it at their office where you would take your I.d like drivers license or passport to claim the package
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by slimtrisy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
omega25red: DHL is the carrier service the person will use to send the parcel. You can either have DHL delivery the package to your home, or the sender can have them hold it at their office where you would take your I.d like drivers license or passport to claim the package
Thanks omega so you mean the parcel can be sent to my address?
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. by slimtrisy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Don Ocso: follow this link for more info http://www.dhl.com.ng/en/express/shipping/find_dhl_locations.html
ok thanks am grateful

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Its Myths And Beauty / Ade Wants A Friend To Hook Up In Canada!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.