Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Face Look Older Than My Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Face Look Older Than My Age (1880 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Face Look Older Than My Age by blessedtj(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
pls Doctor in the house. I am worried the where my face is at present.
i once have pimples on my face, but no longer much.
but i look older than my age to the extent that people that are older than me call me bros.
what
Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by tobechi20(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Poverty is d cause

1 Like

Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by rodeo0070(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2013
tobechi20: Poverty is d cause
Must you turn everything into jokes...
@poster
*Just watch what you eat. Some foods are known to damage the skin, if taken excessively.
*Get adequate night sleep.
*Take in enough fluids, especially water.
*Take plenty fruits.
*Get a mild face cleanser.
*Try ice cold for bathing, if your body can tolerate it.(I do even in cold weather)
*And above all, SMILE...
Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by madamebebe(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Start eating raw fish, if you can't then boil it . Fish(oilyfish), avocado,cucumber, pawpaw, nuts.. Make sure you're drinking up to 5/8 glasses of water daily. And stay away from the sun. Go and buy a huge farmer hat. Wear that when you're out in the sun.
Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by blessedtj(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
thanks for the information so far. i will try everything u suggested.
Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by Myah001(f): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
In addition to all that has been said, use oatmeal and milk on your face(and your whole body if you wish) daily... really works wonders and will help significantly.
Re: My Face Look Older Than My Age by inereunwa1(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
hi @op please send me your number, i've been trying to reach you on whatsapp but i couldn't find you maybe you forgot to add me its about C.S here is my number 07064204510 or you can just flash me and i'll call thanks

(1) (Reply)

MLSCN Has Mandate To Regulate Ivds' And Laboratory Equipments Importation. / Treat Chronic Infection With Libracin Herbal Medicine / How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.