Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? (622 Views)

Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? by mysticgal(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old,he would not depart from it,prov 22:6,feel free to contribute.
Re: What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? by greatgod2012(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
mysticgal: Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old,he would not depart from it,prov 22:6,feel free to contribute.

the first moral training is i give them is contentment, others follow.
Re: What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? by mysticgal(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2013
but most of the times,some parents would say respect azin greeting.your opinion
Re: What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? by BabaOyo(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2013
Respect comes first for my kids. that in my opinion is the basis of all other morals. a kid with respect will not go misbehaving and do all sort of other negative tthings.
Like also said Contentment comes closely second snd it must almost run concurrently with Respect as its an important value a kid must possess to be a better adult.
omo ti a o ko, ni gbe ile ti a ko ta.
Re: What Are The First Morals You Teach Your Children? by mysticgal(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
baba oyo i agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bomber Manhunt: One Suspect Dead, Second On The Run / Our Parents Are Delusional!!!! / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.