Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway (1060 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
The accident occurred this afternoon at Igbogui village in Benin and involved three heavy duty vehicles; a Young Shall Grow Motors luxury bus, a fuel tanker with registration number GA 71 XA, and a Dangote truck carrying cement.

Over 100 people were burnt to death when the fuel tanker exploded following the accident. The fire spread to surrounding shops and burnt several cars packed nearby. Survivors have been rushed to the hospital while rescue efforts by the Federal Road Safety Corps & Civil Defence Corps continues. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by odeebee: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
May GOD receive their souls aπϑ grant their families †ђξ fortitude † bear †ђξ loss.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by baby124: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
wow, sad o. I guess the bus was heading for Lagos. Didnt know young shall grow was still operating.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by solomto(f): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by biggy4joe(m): 4:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Mass return...
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 06, 2013
oh my!! shocked

may they RIP.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by DuduNegro: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2013
may their souls rest in peace.

could this be one of the explosive laden tankers ihejirika connected to terrorists? .....just wondering cool
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by gunuvi(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2013
Very unfortunate people. May God please be protecting us from evil. Amen
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by madejibo: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Some years back a man was alleged to have mismanaged over 300 billion meant to fix Benin Ore express road when he was Minister for Works, Today we mourn people that perished on that said road, also today the ex minister is the Chairman PDP board of trustees. Nigeria
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by don33310(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2013
Nigeria is the worst country in world,we have seen many incident like this but no safety major to prevent another accident like this,it's very sad.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by baynix(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2013
Benin-Ore Road Again!!?? God!!

May Their Souls R.I.P
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Ogojohn(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2013
madejibo: Some years back a man was alleged to have mismanaged over 300 billion meant to fix Benin Ore express road when he was Minister for Works, Today we mourn people that perished on that said road, also today the ex minister is the Chairman PDP board of trustees. Nigeria
Mr man when last Dd you ply that road. That road is in the best shape of its life since I started plying that road for 28 years.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by madejibo: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Ogojohn: Mr man when last Dd you ply that road. That road is in the best shape of its life since I started plying that road for 28 years.
ok the man brought the money allegedly mismanaged and they used it to repair the road abi? Or the wash wash fixing they did on the road was done by new funds?
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by stevecantrell: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
The Young Have died... They should scrap those killers.
Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Rossikk(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
don33310: Nigeria is the worst country in world,we have seen many incident like this but no safety major to prevent another accident like this,it's very sad.
Please shut up and lets's hear something biko. What "safety major" do you want govt to employ to prevent motor accidents? You think govt is God? Instead of you to blame the reckless fools in charge of the affected vehicles, it is "Nigeria" you will see to blame. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 People Burnt To Death In Accident On Benin-ore Expressway by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
don33310: Nigeria is the worst country in world,we have seen many incident like this but no safety major to prevent another accident like this,it's very sad.
Why must people blame Nigeria for everything, una fail exam na Nigeria fault, U no fit sh*t well na Nigeria fault, you dream bad dream na Nigeria fault.....SMH!

(1) (Reply)

To End This War In Nigeria Igbo And Yoruba Pride Must Be Swallowed. / Ain't South Africa Blessed? / All Progresive Congress Unfold Seven Point Agenda::::have Your Say,opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.