Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (29264 Views)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / ~Wedding Cakes In Its Finest~ / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2013
oyinbogirl: ^^^^ welcome dear... i have some pics i did as well of cakes , trying to locate now so i can upload. Wish you all d best

Thanks. Same to you too.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Love these cakes. . .they look lovely!!!
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
mama-gee:
Love these cakes. . .they look lovely!!!

THanks mama.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Barbie cake, my homemade bread and coconut chocolate cake.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wishing our Muslim brothers and sisters a wonderful salah celebration.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
New

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2013
degurl: For just #20,000 (negotiable), you can learn how to bake really nice cakes and real fondant, royal and buttercream icing. I teach with my mind and keep no baking secrets.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by raqueal(f): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Op, you might want to improve on your decoration and color schemes, I'm sure It will go a long way. That aside, i have a cake crave at the moment and might just give you a call.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
raqueal: Op, you might want to improve on your decoration and color schemes, I'm sure It will go a long way. That aside, i have a cake crave at the moment and might just give you a call.

Thanks so much. Will work towards improving on them like you rightly advised.

Hmmmmnnnn am guessing you are the lady that called this afternoon. If you are, thanks for calling and ordering for a cake, Will see you on Monday like we discussed.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cup cakes frosted with vanilla buttercream.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Queendo(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2013
Well-done, what a nice thread, how long does it take one to learn. am not stable in one place and cant afford to attend a long training sesssion
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
One month. But we can fix dates and time to meet your schedules.
Endeavour to reach me on 07034794947, 08052874411, Bbm 7AB3CDE6 So we can discuss and arrange something flexible and comfortable for you.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello Kitty and cup cakes.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by expert101(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Lovely cakes!
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by degurl(f): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Please click the link below to continue to part two of my thread and see more beautiful cakes.

https://www.nairaland.com/1503800/rich-affordable-birthday-wedding-party

WWW.cynhamscakes..vom
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) by Abujafood: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
More lovely cakes in Abuja follow the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chew That Watermelon Seed. / See The Onion I Bought #200 / Now That Tomato Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.