Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Holy Ghost Service Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye » 6th April - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Service Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye » 6th April (2725 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Service Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye » 6th April by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
April 6th, 2013 by rccg
By Pastor E.A. Adeboye
1. Praise God for saving your soul and
making you a child of God and arrow in His
hands.
2. Father, please make both me and my
children signs and wonders to the world.
3. Father, please make both me and my
children vessels unto honour in your mighty
hands.
4. Father, please use my family to heal the
sick, raise the dead and set captives free.
5. Father, please use my family to win
millions of souls into your Kingdom
6. Father, please keep sickness, death,
demons and every form of tragedy far from
my home.
7. Father, let there be only shouts of Joy
from my habitation.
8. Personal prayer request

(1) (Reply)

Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka / Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.