Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58872 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

south africans rub me the wrong way....
bunch of idiöts who think they are better than everyone else.....they should remove their embassy from nigeria and send all nigerians back to nigeria. i cannot understand why nigerians go there - there are better places in africa to do economic migration!
[email][/email]
Your azz rub us the wrong way too. Please call your your evil drug dealers and scamers home becouse if we deport them its an international dilemma. We do.not understand either why your evil horrible thugs come to SA, you get them home them we can hate each other better from a distance except our good Yoruba husbands who are working decent jobs and living
like kings in SA.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a sore liar and may God punish you. I never use Gods name in vain like you Nigerians but what you said about SA chicks being prostetutes in in Nigeria is a lie. And you know it. We have the best tourism economy in Africa no prostitute would leave SA for a poverty stricken Nigeria now or in the future . Whats wrong with your mind?
Hahaha.... U this Hiv/ Aids SA lovepeddler again. Why are u angry again, i thought TB Joshua have delivered u. Pls ugly lovepedder what is the problem again? Did u father or brother rape u again? Sorry bitch, Hiv/Aids is incurable.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vizboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
manuell1021: Even if Nigeria is a paradise, pple will still migrate. But lets face it, we cant blame our goverment 4 everytin, i dont knw may be u will c dis as an offensive word but i tink its d truth," a graduate remain poor cos he wanted 2 b poor" i imagine unemployed guy usin 50k phone. Dis money u can start little biz wit, u cant start a biz 2day and b expetin millions 2moa, everytin is nt govt, some go 2 d extent of sellin deir propertise just 2 move out of d country nd start doin wat he can neva do in his own country. Our govt is c b blamed but nt all d tym. Dis country is where u can easily make it if u knw ur way, if u will agree wit me.
my brother i agree with u. You see a graduate using bb and he/she is belamin the govt for employment
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Poster when next i see u post something like this i will personaly insult u.NIG2CHANGE i got u.is not only nigerians that are commiting craim in SA.If a nigeria did something, he should be held responsible & nt what they just did now.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just to add, some igbos sell drugs, some yorubas are into 419(defraud other countries but SA) go figure. However, a lot do legit businesses cool
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
manuell1021: Even if Nigeria is a paradise, pple will still migrate. But lets face it, we cant blame our goverment 4 everytin, i dont knw may be u will c dis as an offensive word but i tink its d truth," a graduate remain poor cos he wanted 2 b poor" i imagine unemployed guy usin 50k phone. Dis money u can start little biz wit, u cant start a biz 2day and b expetin millions 2moa, everytin is nt govt, some go 2 d extent of sellin deir propertise just 2 move out of d country nd start doin wat he can neva do in his own country. Our govt is c b blamed but nt all d tym. Dis country is where u can easily make it if u knw ur way, if u will agree wit me.

you are a disgusting psycophant!
what do you mean you cannot blame the government? who's meant to provide employment? make the country habitable? what's wrong with you idiotic nigerians who cannot call a spade what it is? why do you worship and celebrate mediocrity so much that you forget your senses with it?

are you saying if nigeria was like libya where there's electricity, good roads, portable water in every home, where citizens don't pay utility bills, where every newlywed gets $40,000 to start a family, the citizens would still migrate to shïtholes like south africa? you should dig your head out of your arsë and smell realism.

sweetcheecks:
Your azz rub us the wrong way too. Please call your your evil drug dealers and scamers home becouse if we deport them its an international dilemma. We do.not understand either why your evil horrible thugs come to SA, you get them home them we can hate each other better from a distance except our good Yoruba husbands who are working decent jobs and living
like kings in SA.

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus...
get them deported, we don't want them there too. your women would soon infect them and they would come back to nigeria to spread the infection to our innocent women. start deporting them henceforth - our government would not kick any dust about it. send our people back to us and if they refuse, shoot them!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool......
if the government actually cares about the citizens, why would anyone leave nigerian and go to a country where 80% of the population are HIV-carriers? is it not the same country where half of the population were räping babies to cure their diseases not too long ago?

our government should be held responsible for this rubbish. the unemployment level in nigeria is sickening. if there are jobs for the teeming graduates, i doubt anyone would go to a cursed nation like south africa for economic reasons!
Pls spare us this crap. Where did these starving ''unemployed graduates'' find money to go and settle in South Africa? Why didn't they use that money to start a business in Nigeria? Are there not millions of people running businesses in Nigeria? Do you know the amount each of those SA-based Nigerians used to 'escape' Nigeria could be used to start 10 small businesses in this country? Pls stop making excuses for these criminals.

If you can find money to go and settle in SA to do 4/1/9 and sell drugs, you can equally find money to start a small legit business here in Nigeria. It is laziness and get rich quick mentality that accounts for their actions. Leave govt out of it. There are many countries with worse unemployment figures and far worse infrastsructure than Nigeria, yet their people don't make headlines for you-know-what.

6 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by aurenflani: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Why wont they, when their ashawo's are paying much attention to Nigerians than their natives?
Or do you need an oracle to tell you that their men's manliness is the same size as a remote battery if not smaller undecided

Nna u badddd gwan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

there are south africans whöres in nigeria
my company driver used many of them in 2010 in abuja. you can argue they are few but to deny their existence in nigeria is bordering on insanity! the cash flow in abuja surpasses any amount of money that has ever circulated in south africa pre-apartheid or post apartheid!

You ae sick andirrational or you are riddled with rabbies. South African prostitute in Nigeria in your dreams. Your envy and hate can not justify your accusation. Come up with proof.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are a sore liar and may God punish you. I never use Gods name in vain like you Nigerians but what you said about SA chicks being prostetutes in in Nigeria is a lie. And you know it. We have the best tourism economy in Africa no prostitute would leave SA for a poverty stricken Nigeria now or in the future . Whats wrong with your mind?
my sista, just dont b angry wit Nigerians, just because we re in d news 4 bad tins dos nt mean we dont hv our dignity, wat nigerians face in dis country, i strongly believe dat, south africans can nt face it(i knw dere will b war), still we re calm, but sista just wait nd c, 9ja will soon b d con3 u love most in ur lyf tym.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Sweetcheecks, if you've not been to Victoria island lagos nigeria, how can you tell he's telling a lie? I've seen them..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:
You ae sick andirrational or you are riddled with rabbies. South African prostitute in Nigeria in your dreams. Your envy and hate can not justify your accusation. Come up with proof.

your women are actually the cheapest on the face of africa.
question - why is south africa the world capital of HIV? were you people born with the virus or they got infected by taking it up the arsë?

Rossikk: Pls spare us this crap. Where did these starving ''unemployed graduates'' find money to go and settle in South Africa? Why didn't they use that money to start a business in Nigeria? Are there not millions of people running businesses in Nigeria? Do you know the amount each of them used to 'escape' Nigeria could be used to start 10 small businesses in this country? Pls stop making excuses for these criminals.

you were probably born with 2 yellow testiclës floating in your brain
are you kidding me? do these people not have to sell properties to escape the horror in nigeria? if things were good as you always paint them to be, why would they leave their homeland and go to a country where a mosquito bite could give you HIV?

If you can find money to go and settle in SA to do 4/1/9 and sell drugs, you can equally find money to start a small legit business here in Nigeria. It is laziness and get rich quick mentality that accounts for their actions. Leave govt out of it. There are many countries with worse unemployment figures and far worse infrastsructure than Nigeria, yet their people don't make headlines for you-know-what.

you are a tool.....
a fawner, a cöcksucker of our crooked government - you have been räped, sodomised, bruised and bloodied so much that you have your lost your senses. we are a member of OPEC, we shouldn't have to migrate to these silly countries for economic reasons if things are good. so shut the fück up and take that your idiotic patriotism and shove it up your backside!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
vizboy: my brother i agree with u. You see a graduate using bb and he/she is belamin the govt for employment
govt is nt everytin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

B!tch, you're here again spewing everything that comes from your xenophobic psyche angry

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahaha.... U this Hiv/ Aids SA lovepeddler again. Why are u angry again, i thought TB Joshua have delivered u. Pls ugly lovepedder what is the problem again? Did u father or brother rape u again? Sorry bitch, Hiv/Aids is incurable.

Dont be angry at me Hiv/aids is in your blood system not mine. You were rape by your father not me do not project your issues to the world man. Deal with them anf f? Offc sucker.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks: [email][/email]
like kings in SA.
Shut up u ugly lovepeddler. Yoruba, Igala, Igbo, Hausa, Tiv, Effik, Urhobo etc we are one Nigeria. No reasonable and responsible Nigerian man will marry Hiv/ Aids ugly lovepeddler SA like u.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
If Nigerians comport themselves where they are, there won't be a need for all these, nonetheless, SA has so much hate so no need.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by proffemi: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello Mrs (or is it Mr) Coogar. Why don't you stop abusing people? It doesn't say much about the kind of person you are, you know. Blame the government all you like, but your very behavior is a good example of people being responsible for their actions. Abi na government make you abusive rather than engaging in civil debate?

My friend, every adult has to take responsibility for his actions. Nobody is arguing with you that the country is in a terrible mess, or that our leading class has failed us. However, how can you condone using that as an excuse to become involved in crime? Would *you* pick a gun and rob someone (possibly kill them) just because the government hasn't given you enough opportunities? Let's stop this blame-the-government-for-everything idea okay? Instead, look at people around you who are doing well (mind you, using legal means o) and ask yourself why those ones are able to thrive. You will find that they take responsibility for their own lives, rather than spending all day raining invectives on some guy riding Porshe Panamera in Abuja...

coogar:

what do you mean you cannot blame the government? who's meant to provide employment? make the country habitable? what's wrong with you idiotic nigerians who cannot call a spade what it is? why do you worship and celebrate mediocrity so much that you forget your senses with it?

are you saying if nigeria was like libya where there's electricity, good roads, portable water in every home, where citizens don't pay utility bills, where every newlywed gets $40,000 to start a family, the citizens would still migrate to shïtholes like south africa? you should dig your head out of your arsë and smell realism.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus...
get them deported, we don't want them there too. your women would soon infect them and they would come back to nigeria to spread the infection to our innocent women. start deporting them henceforth - our government would not kick any dust about it. send our people back to us and if they refuse, shoot them!

You are an anus, did you listen to yourself we cannot force them to leave we are under international law to accept forreigners you call them back we do not nred your rotten azzzhiles evil basstereds in SA go kiddnapp and killl your mothersand fathers in Nigeria and use them for juju. You shoot them we have a reputation to uphold internationally.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sanspiffy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus: The most unfortunate thing about all this is that Igbo boys are in south africa, europe, america busy spoiling our collective name and yet because we are from the same country I get to be given the same name as them. Am from the middle belt and none of my tribe has ever involved in criminality abroad but yet because of Ibos who can't stay in their homes I get called a criminal even before I have the chance to defend myself.
As Ibo it is permitted to go abroad with just a school cert to hussle. Even when at that level you hardly have enough experience or knowledge of how the world works. Yorubas also have their own but you cannot compare them to Ibos in destructive capability. Ibos won't u ask yourselves questions? U and achebe keep saying people hate u in nija, funny enough u also hated in europe, in malaysia (last week 2 ibos kidnapped a japanese there), in singapore, US, everywhere. So people jus hate u people because they aren't as fine as you abi? Payment time is coming oh!
sir you wrote all that gibberish to derail this thread? Mugu if i slap you ehh you go vomit life chicken
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
lol unity only on social networks. smh pitiful people. ;Dlol unity only on social networks. smh pitiful people.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nenergy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
nig2change: "This is to inform the public that Nigerian Nationals are not allowed in this hotel."
This is very terrible! Sounds like something from a prank video. Our embassies and high commission are asleep. Nigeria will raise again!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
prof.femi:
Hello Mrs (or is it Mr) Coogar. Why don't you stop abusing people? It doesn't say much about the kind of person you are, you know. Blame the government all you like, but your very behavior is a good example of people being responsible for their actions. Abi na government make you abusive rather than engaging in civil debate?

you are a product of 2 siblings that fell in love with each other.
fool, shut the hell up and if you don't know your rights have been taken from you then get a gun, aim at your tonsils and squeeze the trigger. you are probably too spastic to digest the implications of what the writer is saying. south africans locking nigerians out is the biggest insult ever to the so called giants of africa!

My friend, every adult has to take responsibility for his actions. Nobody is arguing with you that the country is in a terrible mess, or that our leading class has failed us. However, how can you condone using that as an excuse to become involved in crime? Would *you* pick a gun and rob someone (possibly kill them) just because the government hasn't given you enough opportunities? Let's stop this blame-the-government-for-everything idea okay? Instead, look at people around you who are doing well (mind you, using legal means o) and ask yourself why those ones are able to thrive. You will find that they take responsibility for their own lives, rather than spending all day raining invectives on some guy riding Porshe Panamera in Abuja...

if you starve your citizens, it's only a matter of time before they resort to crimes.
won't these people eat, drink, pay bills? are you a recto-cranially inverted bastard? were you born feet first? are you not aware that these people are also educated and they migrated to south africa because your stüpid government cannot provide jobs for in nigeria?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are an anus, did you listen to yourself we cannot force them to leave we are under international law to accept forreigners you call them back we do not nred your rotten azzzhiles evil basstereds in SA go kiddnapp and killl your mothersand fathers in Nigeria and use them for juju. You shoot them we have a reputation to uphold internationally.
Senseless Hiv/Aids lovepeddler, U have a reputation to uphold international by killing Lucky Dube. Ur ugly President Zume have a reputation to uphold international by raping a 14 years old Hiv/ Aids girl. Ur lazy father and brothers have a reputation to uphold international by raping u every day. Ur ass hole country have a reputation to uphold international for killing ur brothers from Zimbabwe and Mozabique and being the headquater of Xenophobias and Hiv/ Aids.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

it seems you've broken up with your nigerian boyfriend cheesy.. you sound like a human, shaped by the forces of hate.. apartheid is really bad.. when zuma was giving is state of the nation address, he didn't mention Nigerians but apartheid.. you guys just tripping and pointing fingers cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:
if you starve your citizens, it's only a matter of time before they resort to crimes.
won't these people eat, drink, pay bills? are you a recto-cranially inverted bastard? were you born feet first? are you not aware that these people are also educated and they migrated to south africa because your stüpid government cannot provide jobs for in nigeria?

You're very stupi.d and senseless. ''Starving citizens'' who can afford thousands of dollars to resettle in South Africa. Please, go and commit crime abroad and when they catch you, blame Nigerian govt. Illiterate, dependent thing. Is it not your mates that are running successful businesses here in Nigeria? Starting with far less money than your ''starving'' criminals used to migrate to SA? Dunce waiting for govt to provide you job. Don't use your brain to better your life.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
B!tch, you're here again spewing everything that comes from your xenophobic psyche angry
v

You sewage rat have come out for air. Shut thr f up up, you are starving soul eat your starving stool.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dede1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
There is no justifiable pedigree on the part of the idiotic Safari hotel to put up a public notice stating “to inform the public that Nigerian Nationals are not allowed in this hotel” and South African government to allow such despicable and brazen display of discriminatory act to last for a minute.

It is equally insane for the author of the post to remotely imply that the action of Safari Hotel management is condonable because Nigerians commit crime in Johannesburg, RSA. If any citizen of Republic of South Africa has committed any crime, why has the idiotic Safari Hotel not put up notice stating South African nationals are not allowed in the hotel?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

your parents should have left you on a nappy as a cümstain.....
hell, you are so stüpid you would probably call a window cleaner to fix your computer - the only reputation you hold internationally is the HIV scourge tearing your country apart. every living organism in south africa has the virus - mice, roaches, mosquitoes, dogs, cats, people and you! your crime rate would make lagos armed robbers green with envy - what's in south africa? i would rather book a flight going to hell than stay in south africa. horrible country, horrible people! i am sure if mandela's genealogy was traced, his ancestors are probably nigerians......

Rossikk:
You're very stupi.d and senseless. Please, go and commit crime abroad and when they catch you, blame Nigerian govt. Illiterate, dependent thing. Is it not your mates that are running successful businesses here in Nigeria? Dunce waiting for govt to provide you job. Don't use your brain to better life.

you are a tool!
without a shadow of doubt - i am sure you were conceived through anäl sex cos that's the only explanation to justify how much of an asshöle that you are. you are focusing on the crimes nigerians are committing abroad when you should be concentrating on why they left nigeria in the first place?

you have the brainpower of a pubic louse.....

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are the one with two year old mentality here. I said to you google crime rate in SA before you people were allowed to come into SA. And yes I blame you people for the high levels of crime in SA becouse before you were allowed to come in here with drugs and all your evil scams to make money crime was not at this level. Fact is we might have high levels of reported hiv/ aids levels but it started somewhere else in Africa not in SA since we allowed your likes in, SA has had to bear with such ills. And anyway why do you have to use hiv for any discussions about SA when Nigerian stats is unknown. Him who lough last laough best! Word.

Just two weeks ago you were here asking for tips on cooking something good for your Nigerian boyfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/1222609/wanna-cook-some-naija-dishes

What happened? He dumped your sorry ass and you are here ranting. Why did he dump you? Did he find out you were HIV positive? Or did he realise you are more foolish than an idiot. I will advice you go beg him. Why are you dating a Nigerian then if you hate us this much.

Seun and the moderators, please ban this profile or at least stop her from contributing to this thread. We are trying to have an intelligent conversation here. She can go join her SA thread. If South African's can stop us from their hotels then we should stop them from our threads. Seun take action!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by splashbaby(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Sweetcheecks! you can never come out of this thread unscath...I see many Nigerian ethnic bigot warrior turned nationalist...This is after their successful battle on a Yoruba/Igbo thread recently. You are never a match for many of them...When you see Billyonaire and co gracing a thread...U cant win.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by manny4life(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nashville:

Just two ago you were here asking for tips on cooking something good for your Nigerian boyfriend.

https://www.nairaland.com/1222609/wanna-cook-some-naija-dishes

What happened? He dumped your sorry ass and you are here ranting. Why did he dump you? Did he find out you were HIV positive? Or did he realise you are more foolish than an idiot. I will advice you go beg him. Why are you dating a Nigerian then if you hate us this much.

Lol, una get time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.