Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28248 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
[size=13pt]I think I saw Royal call Whitney Houston the Queen of Voice or something. Whitney's reign ended how many years ago too. Whitney was living on past fame before her own demise and no longer had a voice. Ray J had Whitney's shell as far as I'm concerned. A drug addicted shell at that. Bobby Brown gave up drugs and started performing again, both as a solo artist and with New Edition. Whitney Houston continually relapsed and she paid the ultimate price. That's hardly an upgrade.

Whether people like it or not, Kim Kardashian used an unfortunate event that Ray J initiated for his own selfish reasons and came out on top. To be honest, I don't care what took place for her to get where she is. The fact is that she took a negative situation and conquered it and continues to do so, which is never an easy task. Meanwhile, the person who initiated the whole thing is irrelevant, loveless, and writing a diss song about a relationship that ended almost 10 years ago. The video is actually 10 years old now. So, well done Ray J.[/size]
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Zooposki(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Where is my post in which I made some corrections to Mr Donedy's english? Mod, take ya time o!!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Zooposki: Where is my post in which I made some corrections to Mr Donedy's english? Mod, take ya time o!!

[size=13pt]This isn't the education section, nor is it a thread on proper English and grammar. Everyone should face the topic at hand.[/size]
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Zooposki(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]This isn't the education section, nor is it a thread on proper English and grammar. Everyone should face the topic at hand.[/size]

Ok o, Ms MUDERator.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Zooposki: Ok o, Ms MUDERator.

[size=13pt]Thank you.[/size]
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2013
50calibre:

Haha Really! What if I tell you I knew Taylor swift back in Nashville and even prove it with a photo, would you believe me?

I'd totally believe you If you can prove it with a photo. * :-)*
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
kulyie: my point is that stop contradicting yourself.(like you are still doing) you claim not to care yet you opened the thread,if you didnt care you will have 'waka pass' but not only did you open the thread,you also commented,abeg quit the hypocrisy joor,no police will arrest you for commenting or not commenting on nairaland especially when you commented for the 2nd time to respond to me wink

I can only deduce two things from your replies:
1.) You have only one eye.

2.) You're a martian.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by BarryX(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Shot by an amateur? What do you expect before from an homemade por.no vid?!
Expected some real amateur action shot from a STEADY panoramic angle, not the UNSTEADY Ish there..BTW. There are good amateur videos
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
ItsModella:
K.O. grin grin

The so called hoe has a net worth of $40 million.
The one who supposedly opened the door for her has a net worth of $6 million..

sometimes, people should just remove the scales from their eyes and recognize a boss when they see one.
actually its 18 million dollars
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by iamrealdeji(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
lmao ray j is trying so hard to get media attention and at the same time trying pretty hard to get back at kim (typical display of male ego and chauvenism),apparently from the look of things,kim seems not to be bothered,he can go on ranting,he can never break through the way kim did.he meant to use the video to embarss kim,unfortunatly for ray,kim turned her reproach to raw cash and fame and has moved on.anyway he is just a frustrated male attention seeker.moreover i used to think its only women that craved for attention,its so sad ray has reduced himself so bad that he is looking for attention so desperatly.if i were kim sef,i will either ignore him completly or if i am in the mood,buy all his cds out of the market and set it ablaze to show him that he is worth nothing
Kim K doesn't have that kind of money,to b uy a successful singer's CDs out of market,when she's not Michael Jackson,shes not worth up to a hundred million yet
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by noblegrex: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
D idiot don miss d sweet pussy e dey pain am. C sexy woman. I no fit laugh oo ray j or rough j I beg go sleep. Me ma sef dey beef u gan ni o
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by guttentag(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
grσw up dudє, díd u hєαr mє chαntíng αвσut σmσtσlα?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Traditional Attire / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / D’banj Gives Lady An Unexpected Job Offer For Opening A Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.