Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 (20681 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
jimcaddy: Abeg make man city go sit down one place. I knew prior to this match that they would beat man united caus they want to prove that they are better than us. And to pour some ice water on Mancini's hot seat. Let's see how Aguero would hand them the EPL this season.. Dem use money buy trophy, dem dem hapi.. Next match jare

You guys keep talking about using money to buy players. You guys never talk of the players Man City lost. Example form the top of my head, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Jo, Caceido, Benjani, Petrov, Robinho, Bellamy, Shawn Wright Phillips, Ireland, Wayne Bridge, Onuoha and there are more.

Yet we buy some players and you guys are crying foul. How many teams can cope with the loss and sign some players with inflated Charges due to a mistake by the chairman. Please when Man Utd win titles, we don't complain. Buying Van Persie to win the league doesn't count right? How much have you spent in the last two seasons.

Please leave that buy title talk.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
1025: can anyone go back to my posts on the first page of this thread? i kept asking who the ref of the day will be. now those monkies that were insulting their linage can agree with me now that the champions of england cannot win even enyimba without the help of the ref. howard webb and clattenberg have been rested because fa and man u think the league is won. man u chelsea was an escape for manu though they could not escape it at stamford bridge. then again, u have a man city playing away beating this manure side 0-3. yes 0-3 because all the goals were scored by man city.
fa untited has nothing to offer. forget the shame and continue using your best signings ( webb and clattenberg ) if you want to win.
hahahahahahahahahahaha, man u players waiting to catch man city on counter attack. abeg, how many players were accompanying aguero when he was going to score that wonderful goal? who in epl can man u win without the ref?

Bros I feel u
Without the unholy trinitee of D2W - (Dowd, Dean n Webb) the scums are nothing
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
biolabee:

Bros I feel u
Without the unholy trinitee of D2W - (Dowd, Dean n Webb) the scums are nothing

To be fair, Phil Dowd officiated the FA Cup clash between Chelsea and Man United at SB.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by tiwasiaife(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Evestar200: Na goals them go pak go hux,, If dis man shitty plan my keeper come
ur natural endowed
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

To be fair, Phil Dowd officiated the FA Cup clash between Chelsea and Man United at SB.

It's about the law of averages brah
Phil Dowd is a Man U ref
Same with coward Webb and mike dean

You have to be on tip top shape with a lot of luck to beat them

Today Rooney shd have been sent off for a two footed tackle
Silva's yellow card for the hand ball was unfair
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2013
So overrated manchester united couldn't beat city . . .

So much for their fans claiming they are the best team in the world. tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by dayokanu(m): 4:18am On Apr 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

It shows he is so committed to the cause of Man United grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

lmaoooo wtf

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by pasatoti: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2013
dabossman: Barry, u dey smoke something?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by pasatoti: 5:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Sybellah:

lmaoooo wtf
wot a match
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by kulgee001(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

LWTMB!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by 1025: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2013
where are the noisy neighbours? to tell u how bad it could get, coward webb was even the fourth official to show u that his dna is manure.
without refs, qpr will beat this fraudulent pdp team.
who is or are their star players? rvp abi? 10 matches without a single goal. abi na rooney? that one na fufu.nani, valenvia, evra, welbeck and young are just trained divers who function well when webb and clatternberg are on pitch.
did anyone see that grand father and his back heel? hahahahahaha, a 60 year old man of the benin ancient kingdom trying a hazard-mata-oscar back heel. with whose permission are you trying a back heel? no wonder it resulted to a goal.
the old man was even fighting everybody on the pitch.
pls manure fans, tell ur 95 yrs old coach to go home and this 60 yrs old giggs that time is flying. there are new kids on the block, let them go home with these little respects left in their lives. all these wayo wayo games is only reducing their personalities and it is a big shame.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Mathewjoseph: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Yeah wiked en wild,mi av di bes team inah di world madrid wi numba one zeen!rastaman seh suh,fi al bumbocloot pon dis yah podium wi numba one! Yez mon one inity cah wi run tinz,tinz nah run wi.fi al mi nairaland frendz luv uno baad,jah guide uno ittunally respec due fi all masive pon crew!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Ashmark(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Fergunson Bleep up big time...www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Lmfao@that Dudes Facial Expression
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by richjohn1(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2013
I don't know au phil dowd has become a Man U ref! Anyway I don't have anything to say to those chelshit fans that started watching premier league when mourinho became chelsea manager!
@Dayokanu
You got pic from from d Daily Mail sports page, anyway its better than your paw paw Bayern that couldn't beat a depleted chelshit side @ ur backyard in last year's UCL final. Borne that league wey u carry Dortmund just cool down for you this year make e no be like say dem. Selfish
Failure was written all over it from the formation that Old Scotman is sick jare
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by enoch701(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2013
man utd una Bleep up o.(browse free wit mtn unlimited free browsin sim 08138239635 for mre information)
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by tonididdy(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2013
jimcaddy: Abeg make man city go sit down one place. I knew prior to this match that they would beat man united caus they want to prove that they are better than us. And to pour some ice water on Mancini's hot seat. Let's see how Aguero would hand them the EPL this season.. Dem use money buy trophy, dem dem hapi.. Next match jare
chai aguero and the everlasting wounds he gave you guys.till today manu fans BP never still drop from the KUN AGUERO SHOCKER,chai...i can never forget the looks on your faces.hopefully this season go bring...
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by 1025: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
epl sucks officiating wise. it is a compromised league. whenever howard webb and mark clattenberg are on the pitch in a game vs man u, we know who the winner is.
from the beginning of this thread, i kept asking, who will be the ref?
football has department so i ask, in which department does man u has power with which they can win other teams especially the top teams. look at chelsea and man city for instance. man u can't compete but they moved all to the refs who in line with the fa dash them winnings and trophies.
why is it that man u could only win chelsea with clattenberg who gave two red cards and an offside goal only to loose out twice and draw once in capital one and fa cup?
why will man city outplay man u in their own ground?
parading an old model coach and an ancient player like giggs is an insult to the new generation coaches and players. did u see giggs back heel? i wan faint with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017
football
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2017
the fans
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by market9ja: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
football England Premier league, this is history or latest news ? https://soccervista.ng/soccervista.php for sure you find latest football betting tip on https://9ja.bet football betting website

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 0) On 3rd December 2014 / Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.