Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ (812 Views)

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Russia Sends Missile Cruiser To Eastern Mediterranean / US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by autofreak2020(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Russia has sent a group of
warships from its Pacific fleet
to the Mediterranean Sea to set
up a naval task force there, the
Russian Defense Ministry says. The ministry said on Friday that
the warships including the
destroyer Admiral Panteleyev,
the Peresvet and the Admiral
Nevelsky amphibious warfare
ships, the Pechenga tanker and the salvage/rescue tug Fotiy
Krylov have been heading for
the Suez Canal to pass through
the Mediterranean Sea. It added that the naval fleet is
scheduled to enter the Suez
Canal in mid-May. In March, Russian Defense
Minister Sergei Shoigu said
that a permanent naval task
force is needed “to defend
Russia’s interests in the
Mediterranean Sea.” Admiral Vladimir Komoyedov,
the head of the parliamentary
defense committee, has
previously said that at least 10
warships and support vessels
should be in the Mediterranean task force. Russia has a small naval
maintenance facility at Syria’s
Mediterranean port of Tartus.
http://edition.presstv.ir/mobile/detail.aspx?id=296780
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by confusion247(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Preparations in advance.
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Blyss: 3:37am On Apr 07, 2013
Small potatoes compared to what The US, UK, France and Israel have floating around in that sea. 10 ships is useless when in the middle of a region surrounded by the most dominant Alliance in world history. cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Blyss: Small potatoes compared to what The US, UK, France and Israel have floating around in that sea. 10 ships is useless when in the middle of a region surrounded by the most dominant Alliance in world history. cheesy cheesy

Small potatoes to who you. It all will depend on the armourments of the fleet Russia sent not the amount of ships. This is also a warning to Nato and US who think they can run wild.
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Blyss: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Small potatoes to who you. It all will depend on the armourments of the fleet Russia sent not the amount of ships. This is also a warning to Nato and US who think they can run wild.

Don't you people get it? In the words of rapper Bone Crusher, "WE AINT NEVER SCARED". Warning our azz. Bolstering is known as "Frontin" round here, we respond to action. Them niggas are coming to sight see; they know what's up.
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Blyss:

Don't you people get it? In the words of rapper Bone Crusher, "WE AINT NEVER SCARED". Warning our azz. Bolstering is known as "Frontin" round here, we respond to action. Them niggas are coming to sight see; they know what's up.

EHEN!

well, you can stay on this sinking ship!!
meanwhile, me and minez will get some one way tickets to JAMAICA!! grin
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

EHEN!

Take me with pleasegrin
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Blyss:

The same way you ran out of Somalia when a your *asses got dragged in the streets of Mogadishu.tongue
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Blyss: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

EHEN!

Traitor!! angry That's not going to help; mutual assured destruction, Babe. That means if we go down EVERYBODY goes down with us. Resistance is futile. wink
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Blyss: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
DictatorZAR:

The same way you ran out of Somalia when a your *asses got dragged in the streets of Mogadishu.tongue

LOL. This is ridiculous, it's not even worth a comment.

1 Like

Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Blyss:

Traitor!! angry That's not going to help; mutual assured destruction, Babe. That means if we go down EVERYBODY goes down with us. Resistance is futile. wink

LOL.
YOU WISH!! tongue We Carib folks ain't gotz nada to do with it!!

Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands can go...lol.
They are US territories but the rest of us? We'd be like 'sayonara Uncle Sam'!! tongue

REALTALK: Too many Islanders have fought and died in wars for the U.S. (esp. Jamaica in WW2) only to be conned and robbed...You guys have burned to many bridges. undecided
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Blyss:

LOL. This is ridiculous, it's not even worth a comment.

i agree with this.
anyone who claims Black Hawk Down was a defeat CLEARLY don't know a thing about that "war".
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

i agree with this.
anyone who claims Black Hawk Down was a defeat CLEARLY don't know a thing about that "war".

My dear I know allot about war and conflicts especially here in africa I've seen it all, including the tragic effects of such, and war its not the size of your bullet that counts today. I made that comment to cool down that loud mouth @blyss who still believes his beloved US are unbeatable.
Re: ‘Russian Warships Sent To Mediterranean’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
DictatorZAR:

lol you wish. Every war fought by America is an experience gained, never forget that. They learnt their mistakes from Vietnam, Mogadishu, Iraq and got it right in getting Osama. Remember my friend, experience is what counts in a war

(1) (Reply)

American Gang-raped In India / Thomas Sankara Dream Realized: The Lwill Burkina Faso Revolution / Former Israeli Prime Minister Begins Serving Prison Sentence For Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.