Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? (4011 Views)

Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..ovo4u...bROTHER..i wish u waz right here in London..I would make sure the *LOCK* u & then find a boyfriend for u in Jail..U CERTIFIED CHILD MOLESTER!angry

I'm in london mumu cheesy, so if they don't tell u, u won't know it happening in London. So tell me, how many year did they jail Africa China when it happened to him then? Some people don't know their right. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by fruityjojo(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
toluene12: someone is about to go to jail
you better start thinking how you wont drop your soap when they lock you away.
Lmoa. Hav u watched Boondocks?
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

I'm in london mumu cheesy, so if they don't tell u, u won't know it happening in London. So tell me, how many year did they jail Africa China when it happened to him then? Some people don't know their right. grin grin grin

Brother...You sound like one of those holiday makers from Nigeria.. You a disgrace to Nigeria for puttin up a thread admittin u slept wita 15yrs old..Truss me, they will track u..JAIL is waitin! lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

Mumu nairaland star like u will think u are, stay there and keep showing how much your ignorance is, cos u lack comprehensive manner, what does rapping has to do with what I put there and what make u think this story is originally from me and not from someone else.

Maybe am just helping to talk for someone but probabibly am not the type that write with my ID trying to be someone else, just like keep it real and it left for ignorant people like u to show how stupid u can be. This will be my last message for u, I thought u was some kind of funny dude here, didn't know u are just a pus,sy saddist.

Calm down you Rapppist...am a nice guy ..I juss dont accomodate Rapppist..YOU ARE A RAPPIST ..Dont worry, I will Notify Mikky to look out for u..Mikky is servin 14yrs angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
carr96: well, firstly I can't believe u had the guts to create this thread! Dude!,..15? And you're in ur twenties + u enjoyed the banging nd all yet ur asking if u shld sue her and her family? Her dad would kill u undecided and definitely you'll go to jail. Pedophile ish

Where are u living? do men have right in that place, I think in this country where I am I do have my right and I ain't afraid of shi.t I swear, if it was deliberately, then I should have be more careful and never brought this up, there are 3 people involved here, so don't think if it were to be court matter, those 2 other people won't get involved. I didn't went out with the girl alone, we did the bang.ing in the same bed with my friend and his gf, so why should I be afraid of shit.

C'mon throw away that mentality, that guys are only the one who are guilty when it comes to sex issues.

I'm not afraid of sh.it
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by fruityjojo(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: It be like say dis guy wan experience life behind bars.

Op, u stand a chance o! Sue d gal joor! Sue her for emotional damage and false declaration.Ewu morocco!
exactly! Most people dnt even understand d law. He didn't rape her, she lied 2 him abt her age in d presence of more dan 1 witness! She made him commit a criminal offence. But I dnt tink u can sue a minor.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by fruityjojo(f): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: It be like say dis guy wan experience life behind bars.

Op, u stand a chance o! Sue d gal joor! Sue her for emotional damage and false declaration.Ewu morocco!
exactly! Most people dnt even understand d law. He didn't rape her, she lied 2 him abt her age in d presence of more dan 1 witness! She made him commit a criminal offence. But I dnt tink u can sue a minor under d child right Act.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrCork17: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
fruityjojo: exactly! Most people dnt even understand d law. He didn't rape her, she lied 2 him abt her age in d presence of more dan 1 witness! She made him commit a criminal offence. But I dnt tink u can sue a minor.

SWEERY..Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse...OVO4U IS A RAPPPIST WHO SLEPT WIT A 15yrs olD GIRL aND as far as the law is concernd, he slept wit a Minor...OVO42 IS A RAPPPIST!! angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by beylinko(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
leave this guy alone now. Nairaland with holier than thou attitude. Many of u indulge in things worse than this.
@Op: Fornication is lyk puting a fire in ur bossom,it kills slowly...u might not be lucky next tym. she lied to u,yes. learn from this and move on
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by eddy1977(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lesson:

If it looks young and wild, ask for proper id before proceeding with the love making.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by toluene12: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
fruityjojo: Lmoa. Hav u watched Boondocks?
nope, i only watch simpsons and family guy
i'm old school wink
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
fruityjojo: exactly! Most people dnt even understand d law. He didn't rape her, she lied 2 him abt her age in d presence of more dan 1 witness! She made him commit a criminal offence. But I dnt tink u can sue a minor under d child right Act.

Thank u, you just spoke well, most of them don't know the law, they think the Jury will just say, you did that and now you are goin for jail, for me I'm amazed at the level of most people IQ here and what they understand about the law. Ignorance na disease just like poverty.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
eddy1977: Lesson:

If it looks young and wild, ask for proper id before proceeding with the love making.

What if she doesn't look young at all?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
beylinko: leave this guy alone now. Nairaland with holier than thou attitude. Many of u indulge in things worse than this.
@Op: Fornication is lyk puting a fire in ur bossom,it kills slowly...u might not be lucky next tym. she lied to u,yes. learn from this and move on

Bro. it not only in nairaland it a nigerian thing, they pretend more than any person in the world. Most of the guys here have purposely done worst but will be first to critizise someone who just want to maybe have fun here on nairaland cheesy hahahah kia 9ja na una holy pass.

Have we all notice we have more churches than the white people but the white are getting their shi.t together everyday but we are still black at heart? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

Where are u living? do men have right in that place, I think in this country where I am I do have my right and I ain't afraid of shi.t I swear, if it was deliberately, then I should have be more careful and never brought this up, there are 3 people involved here, so don't think if it were to be court matter, those 2 other people won't get involved. I didn't went out with the girl alone, we did the bang.ing in the same bed with my friend and his gf, so why should I be afraid of shit.

C'mon throw away that mentality, that guys are only the one who are guilty when it comes to sex issues.

I'm not afraid of sh.it

I'm not saying its ur fault and I never said so!. U enjoyed the se.x without knwing she's a minor! Now u knw why don't u let sleeping dogs lie Its like "oh I stuffed u, it ws awesome, ur a minor nw I'll sue ur a.s.s" makes no sense undecided + can u actually sue a minor ? Think about it
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
For your mind now you want make everybody know say you don sleep with oyibo abi?

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by free2ryhme: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
guy u get problem big time and them dey follow you for you family village...

she enjoy u enjoy you wan come sue abi?

wetin u go tell you lawyer and when the case comes up in court how would u defend ...

mumu boy u just want brag say u straff underage oyinbo and u dey europe

try front jor
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
free2ryhme: guy u get problem big time and them dey follow you for you family village...

wetin u go tell you lawyer and when the case comes up in court how would u defend ...

try front jor

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by pleep(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am actually talking to you as my brother ...what if that young angel was our sister? Please turn yourself in ,I am begging you!
Wow... i cannot go a day on this website without reading some mind-numbly sexist anti-male comment.

.... this is the same poster who accused a 1 year old boy of r.aping a 5 yr old girl. Idiotic feminists

@ The OP, i dont think you should sue. This is one of the areas where the law is extremely biased against men and if you alert the authorities you will probably get blamed even though you did nothing wrong. There are thousands of men in the United States who have had their lives ruined in this exact same way

In fact anytime a man has sex with a woman he has an extremely high liklihood of being convicted if she decides to withdraw her "consent" and claim rape after the fact... but that is another story.

You have no options here but to wait and hope that she never decides to bring charges agaisnt you, because if she does you will probably be convicted. Basically there is a sword hanging over your head for the rest of your life

Thats male privilege for ya wink
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
2goodbobo: For your mind now you want make everybody know say you don sleep with oyibo abi?

Hahahhaa smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin wink u got me rolling on the floor, so what the big deal nyanshing a white girl actually? pls don't be decieved by 190 and Mr Cork on how they keep saying white people are angels and better things anyone can have in the world than black or dark skin women. This people tell you everyday here that white are diamond and most people believed it too.

But guy it's not show off pls, I am not going to be pround of any woman cos of her skin,I can only be pround if she have good characters and I as a person sees things more than the skin. I love my dark black skin women and my whole family is black. So pls never be decieved from all you see on the tv or read here, it very stressful and hard to have relationship with 95% of the white gurls.

On the contrary if am to be pround of white women, then I should be counting coutries ranging from almost all Europe Country, America, South America and even some Asia one are there too but not chiko which I would one day want to have the opportunity to nyansh too.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
pleep: Wow... i cannot go a day on this website without reading some mind-numbly sexist anti-male comment.

.... this is the same poster who accused a 1 year old boy of raping a 5 yr old girl. Idiotic feminists

@ The OP, i dont think you should sue. This is one of the areas where the law is extremely biased against men and if you alert the authorities you will probably get blamed even though you did nothing wrong. there are thousands of men in the united states who have had their lives ruined in this exact same way

In fact anytime a man has sex with a woman he can be legally charged with rape if she decides to withdraw her "consent" after the fact.. but thats another story.

You have no options here but to wait and hope that she never decides to bring charges agaisnt you because if she does you will probably be convicted. Basically there is a sword hanging over your head for the rest of your life

Thats male privilege for ya wink

Thank u I like the way you just bring out your opinion very matured. But I still stand my ground wink wink that I ain't afraid and if we are to go to court for instance, I will win, cos 3 people decieved me for it and for that there is no man on earth that would not fall in for that morever she was super star, that is to say, I was not the one that dis-nyanshed her. Make una feel me na. grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
carr96:

I'm not saying its ur fault and I never said so!. U enjoyed the se.x without knwing she's a minor! Now u knw why don't u let sleeping dogs lie Its like "oh I stuffed u, it ws awesome, ur a minor nw I'll sue ur a.s.s" makes no sense undecided + can u actually sue a minor ? Think about it

Now you are talking cheesy thanks for your opinion
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
free2ryhme: guy u get problem big time and them dey follow you for you family village...

try front jor

Oh my God, so being in Europe is a big deal to you shocked shocked? for me it nothing. God punish poverty cry. even when I was back home, it was not a big deal to me even though I didn't come from a rich home but I as a person know that I will one day come here and run some stuff and come back to 9ja when am done.

Most importantly am not a regular person who comes here and post every minute of the day so abeg make u park well.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by fruityjojo(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
toluene12:
nope, i only watch simpsons and family guy
i'm old school wink
dats just sad. U should watch it wen ur u hav d time.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by fruityjojo(f): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

SWEERY..Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse...OVO4U IS A RAPPPIST WHO SLEPT WIT A 15yrs olD GIRL aND as far as the law is concernd, he slept wit a Minor...OVO42 IS A RAPPPIST!! angry
grin grin dats not how d law works swt. He wasn't ignorant of d law but he was actually ignorant of d offence as at d tym d offence was being comitted. There was no intent or premedited thoughts 2 commit dat offence!.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by free2ryhme: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
ovo4u:

Oh my God, so being in Europe is a big deal to you shocked shocked? for me it nothing. God punish poverty cry. even when I was back home, it was not a big deal to me even though I didn't come from a rich home but I as a person know that I will one day come here and run some stuff and come back to 9ja when am done.

Most importantly am not a regular person who comes here and post every minute of the day so abeg make u park well.

guy why the plenty speech about poverty and not coming from a rich home ? It shows your pattern of reasoning is so shallow and what has it got to do in response to my post ... if you like u can grow old and die there it is not my business... about your person .. we don't give a hoot on nairaland. i wanna tell you to park well but u no get car so buy garri
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2013
Lol@this nigga wanna sue a white child for making him cum.

I swear not all........are smart.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ovo4u(m): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If I face you, e go be like say na trailer jam u...na u can bite me
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by pleep(m): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The only non-smart person here is you..

He wants to sue her for misrepresenting himself and making him commit a crime that could get him arrested for over a decade.

You people need to grow fuckin brains.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ba7man(m): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Sleeping with a 15 year old??....*NOT A WISE MOVE*. Opening thread to let the World know??......*PLAIN DAFT!!* Planning to sue her??.....*PROBABLY ONE OF THE DAFTEST MOVES OF THE CENTURY*. @ OP. You better shut-up, go hide yourself and pray this case doesn't come out in the open.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ba7man(m): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: The only non-smart person here is you..

He wants to sue her for misrepresenting himself and making him commit a crime that could get him arrested for over a decade.

You people need to grow fuckin brains.
How old are you??
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by pleep(m): 4:47am On Apr 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. / What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? / Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.