Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? (4010 Views)

Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2013
Moral of the story...You should know more about people before sleeping with them. angry
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by ba7man(m): 4:59am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: 19
Ok, I understand your point now.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by pleep(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2013
If some high school girl that looks 20 comes to my university, sneaks into an 18+ club, lies about her age and as a result I sleep with her.

If she later decided to press charges i would be registered as a sex offender for the rest of my life.

How is that fair or logical?

The only reason why horrible laws like this exist is because people (mostly men themselves) are so quick to judge an innocent man like most of the posters are doing here.
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2013
ba7man: How old are you??

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Moral of the story...You should know more about people before sleeping with them. angry

Exactly!!! Dumbazz 1 and Dumbazz 2 is mad because they are dumb as hell..
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2013
ovo4u:

If I face you, e go be like say na trailer jam u...na u can bite me

Still lmao at this dumbazz. grin
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: The only non-smart person here is you..

He wants to sue her for misrepresenting himself and making him commit a crime that could get him arrested for over a decade.

You people need to grow fuckin brains.

Laughing out loud.... louder!!!!

Said a dumbazz. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by pleep(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Moral of the story...You should know more about people before sleeping with them. angry
Yea... maybe he should have conducted poly-graphed test abi Or an Interogation?

Pick your brain up off the damn floor, the guy did nothing wrong. Hes a regular dude not some superhero
Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by try69: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2013
/

1 Like

Re: Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2013
beylinko: leave this guy alone now. Nairaland with holier than thou attitude. Many of u indulge in things worse than this.
@Op: Fornication is lyk puting a fire in ur bossom,it kills slowly...u might not be lucky next tym. she lied to u,yes. learn from this and move on
GBAM!!!
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / Please Help Me: I'm Sexually Attracted To My Sibling / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.