Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Which Nigerian International Do You Think Can Manage An EPL Club - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nigerian International Do You Think Can Manage An EPL Club (706 Views)

What Do You Think Can Be The Biggest Problem In Life / Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. / What do you think can make you kill someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian International Do You Think Can Manage An EPL Club by outrage: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ok, to day I was listening to a pre match analysis of a match and they said something about only 2 Argentinians have ever coached an EPL club. So it got me wondering if any Nigerian players both past and persent can manage an english club.
Well I came to the conclusion that only kanu nwankwo has the glory to manage an EPL club, amokachi I don't think has the techincal ability to do it. okocha did well at the EPL but I don't think he will be consider for that because he has this attitude of taking things for granted. Celestine, obafemi, yobo, Aghahowa, Finidi, Olofinjana.. I don't believe would be considered.

So who do you think?

I am talikg about players that played in the EPL. But if we are to generalize I'll say sunday oliseh.

(1) (Reply)

Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! / Did You Leave Your Hometown Because Of The "Witches Syndrom" / Occultic Beds In LASUTH Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.