Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

"Secret Circle" Fan Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Secret Circle" Fan Thread (2863 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
To all lovers of "Secret Circle", this thread is for you!
Let's reminisce and talk about our favourite cast, scenes and sayings.

My favourite cast is Diana!
Oh, my gosh! I have got a crush on that little "witch!"

She is the epitome of beauty!
If I have got the chance, I'll propose to her without batting an eyelid.

She is the bomb!

And my favourite scene was the emotional part when Adam was wooing Cassie before bedding her.
Gosh, Adam has got some toasting/wooing savviness!

That scene gave me goosepimples all over my body!
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by horlah005: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
I love dat series die....waitin 4season 3 kiss
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
horlah005: I love dat series die....waitin 4season 3 kiss
Who was your favourite cast in season 1 and 2?
Someone told me couple of days ago that season 3 is out.

Though, I can't confirm the veracity, but I'll go search for it in the market.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Where can I buy it on dvd?

I look up the trailer it look interesting.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
rokiatu: Where can I buy it on dvd?

I look up the trailer it look interesting.
Roki, you can buy it from all these Igbo boys who sell season movies.
I did buy season 1 and 2 from them, or better still, you can just download it online.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
sapien: Roki, you can buy it from all these Igbo boys who sell season movies.
I did buy season 1 and 2 from them, or better still, you can just download it online.

Where can I download it online? I live in Australia. I checked ebay but found none.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
rokiatu:

Where can I download it online? I live in Australia. I checked ebay but found none.
Oh, my bad!
I don't really know any other video site other than you tube.

But no qualms, once I find out the site or link from friends, I'll send it to you.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by viruz007(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2013
secret circle stopped in season 1. show was canceled.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
viruz007: secret circle stopped in season 1. show was canceled.
Like seriously?
Are you for real?
You sure you didn't watch Nollywood's Secret Circle?

The same Secret Circle season 2, that had John Blackwell, Cassie and Diana's father, in the mix?

Is this guy deluded?:/
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by kunlefox(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Loool...how do you people go about opening threads for a show that's been long canceled, even some of the leads have moved on to other things.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2013
spoiler Alert!!!..theres no new secret cirle..it ended in s1,theres actually no s2,s1 stopped @ ep 22,cw network ended it due to low viewers and high budget
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
spoiler Alert!!!..theres no new secret cirle..it ended in s1,theres actually no s2,s1 stopped @ ep 22,cw network ended it due to low viewers and high budget
Mr. Knowall, How did John Blackwell come into the mix?
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
sapien: Mr. Knowall, How did John Blackwell come into the mix?
what is mr know it all dnt u check news,dnt u read tabloid,havnt u ever asked urself why they havnt produce since 2012 may?..smh
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by butterflyy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
All i know is that av watched S1&2 where Blackwell came alive n Cassie n Diana later killed him when he tried to kill every witch thats not a Balcoin
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
mr.drizzy:
what is mr know it all dnt u check news,dnt u read tabloid,havnt u ever asked urself why they havnt produce since 2012 may?..smh
Who is this one now?
Does Secret Circle has Season 2 or not?
Answer my question!
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
butterflyy: All i know is that av watched S1&2 where Blackwell came alive n Cassie n Diana later killed him when he tried to kill every witch thats not a Balcoin
Thank you, babz.
I thought I was the only one going crazy on this thread.
I did watch Season 1 and 2 of Secret Circle.

In season 2, Diana later got to know that John Blackwell was her father.
She later colluded with her sister, Cassie, and killed John Blackwell, when he, Blackwell, wanted the sisters to continue the Balcoin witch circle and kill the other witches.
I wouldn't know the secret circle those guys are talking about.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
butterflyy: All i know is that av watched S1&2 where Blackwell came alive n Cassie n Diana later killed him when he tried to kill every witch thats not a Balcoin
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
sapien: Who is this one now?
Does Secret Circle has Season 2 or not?
Answer my question!
it doesnt.what u guyz watched was an abridged version.possibly nigeria make...i followed dis series from the start and was so pissed it ended..it use to be the after nikita then on d same day(friday) now it got cancelled den cw brought out other spectacular series like arrow and beauty and the beast.to cover up d space..this is like the 2nd most populus series cw cancelled.anyway lets hope dey will renew it,jst like how legend of the seeker is gonna be renewed bt dis time by anoda production crew(disney)..xoxo
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
mr.drizzy:
it doesnt.what u guyz watched was an abridged version.possibly nigeria make...i followed dis series from the start and was so pissed it ended..it use to be the after nikita then on d same day(friday) now it got cancelled den cw brought out other spectacular series like arrow and beauty and the beast.to cover up d space..this is like the 2nd most populus series cw cancelled.anyway lets hope dey will renew it,jst like how legend of the seeker is gonna be renewed bt dis time by anoda production crew(disney)..xoxo
Na wah o!
Never knew all these Alaba boys have started dubbing and remaking season movies.

The season 2 I watched looked so original and interesting.
Let's hope for the renewal sha!
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by viruz007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
sapien: Like seriously?
Are you for real?
You sure you didn't watch Nollywood's Secret Circle?

The same Secret Circle season 2, that had John Blackwell, Cassie and Diana's father, in the mix?

Is this guy deluded?:/

Good thing someone has cleared your doubt. I know my series as u can see from my signature i review movies. imdb.com is there if you need info.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by ReeOde(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
I also bear witness to the season 2. I watched it some months ago. I found this thread because am even searching for the update of season 3, if it is out. Blackwell and his two daughters (the antagonist and protagonist), bring out a skull from the river and turned it into black when they go home. He also still his two daughters while trying to kill other witches but the combined power of both daughters was enough to hold him off and also kill him.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by sapien(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
ReeOde: I also bear witness to the season 2. I watched it some months ago. I found this thread because am even searching for the update of season 3, if it is out. Blackwell and his two daughters (the antagonist and protagonist), bring out a skull from the river and turned it into black when they go home. He also still his two daughters while trying to kill other witches but the combined power of both daughters was enough to hold him off and also kill him.
Absolutely spot on. I have also been waiting for the season 3.
Re: "Secret Circle" Fan Thread by hyzicbond(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
sapien: Absolutely spot on. I have also been waiting for the season 3.

there is only one season alaba boys dubbed it into two google it... I hope the producers of the series find another network to renew it for second season

(1) (Reply)

Best Cartoons You've Ever Watched / If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... / New Soap Opra Tv Series (fish Pond Princess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.