Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section (1982 Views)

Video:watch This VIDEO Then Compare NIGERIA&TANZANIA Politcs / Understanding The Politcs Of Achebeism / I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by MrUzo: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Am just curious to know. What does it take to be a mod on NL and how much are they paid monthly,weekly or daily. because really the way this guys go about their business is*****

NB: Mods please don't use your multiple account to derial these thread or make it look like these question is meaningless ;d ;d
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by Burger01(m): 2:48am On Apr 07, 2013
They get paid according to numbers of bans they served out in a month, numbers of posts they hide etc.. Some mods are really broke and all they do is hide posts whether reasonable posts or not. Its only on Nairaland a member could be banned for 50 years..lol.

12 Likes

Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by ITbomb(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2013
one can join to bully a member and later ban her for trolling
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by free2ryhme: 6:16am On Apr 07, 2013
Seun fit pay? na yoruba man from ijebu >.. As for the mods the hope that one day NL will blow and they will hammer is still their dremas .. One just resign of late and seun just told( laughing) him off .. So u see these mods are jobless immature pickin wey one small pickin dey take advantage of. You see why dey are always angry smiley the future no sure at all

10 Likes

Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by albacete(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2013
^^ hmm gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by Itoroetti(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
If truely they are not pay,then its not fair co seun is making a huge some of money from this site.if linda ikeji could make as much as she is making,then seun should makes cos its the no1 sie in nigeria if I am not making mistakes.
They are suppose to be paid,I believe they are paid.
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
They make their money from doing publicity jobs for Toto Decay and other celebs.
They also sell hidden posts to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by MrUzo: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Where are the mods, let them come and tell how much they earn now. Atleast they can't say they haven't seen this thread.. Afam4ever, Jarus, OAMJ4, sexkillz,mukibaba(oga himself) etc...
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by MrUzo: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
These mods will not answer me now. Or are They busy banning people?? grin
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by kaysy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Seriously i once tripped to become a Mod in Nairaland, but the moment i realised its a voluntary job i had to park well. Moderating a site like this shouldn't be voluntary, atleast the mods should be a sought of business owners whom Seun should atleast grant a free ad space maybe twice each mod every year depending on when the mod wants his/her own ad to run atleast to promote their own business. We are Moderators in www.ellist.com and they pay us in dollars despite the site is even new.
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by MrUzo: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
kaysy: Seriously i once tripped to become a Mod in Nairaland, but the moment i realised its a voluntary job i had to park well. Moderating a site like this shouldn't be voluntary, atleast the mods should be a sought of business owners whom Seun should
atleast grant a free ad space maybe twice each mod every year depending on when the mod wants his/her own ad to run atleast to promote their own business. We are Moderators in www.ellist.com and they pay us in dollars despite the site is even new.
Voluntary keh!! Bad market
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by Mogidi: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kamanda: They make their money from doing publicity jobs for Toto Decay and other celebs.

Hahahah!!!
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by thelonestranger: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kamanda: They make their money from doing publicity jobs for Toto Decay and other celebs.
LOL wicked ba$tard !
Re: How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section by MrUzo: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
What's the abuse about?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Esan North East Election Rigged By APC In Edo State - Video / Jonathan Signed Single Tenure Agreement –nyako / Guests In Dis Forum Shld Be Allowed To Post A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.