Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat (747 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account / Gtb Naira Mastercard Vs Uba Africard -- Which One Works For Google Ad Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat by my2cents(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2008
Re: Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat by WebMonk(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
Another case of an impending victim of success. Oh well, let's see how this goes. It's still too early to draw any kind of conclusion.
Re: Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat by tundewoods(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2008
Google (GOOG) is finally discovering gravity. First, the company missed Wall Street revenue forecasts in the fourth quarter for the first time. Then a pair of reports from market researcher comScore (SCOR) , the latest on Mar. 26, said US. growth in the number of clicks on the paid ads appearing next to Google's search results essentially flatlined for two months running compared with a year ago. Six months ago, paid clicks were growing up to 40% annually.

The combined news was enough to send sentiment about Google crashing to earth. Its stock price has plunged 38% from its all-time peak, an intraday high of $747.24 last November, one of the worst performances by a blue-chip tech stock. The big worry: A tanking economy could ground the company's unparalleled rocket ride. "The whole Street has turned cautious," says American Technology Research analyst Rob Sanderson, who notes that 16 analysts out of about three dozen have cut Google's first-quarter profit estimates. "Everyone's scared."

My2cents thanks a million for raising this thread.I have said and will continue to say that the days are numbered for all the so called folks that call them selves google advocates seeking to become overnight millionnaires with google adsense program.

Google is simply obeyin the law of gravity,simply put what goes up must certainly come down apart from age sha.

Re: Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat by WebMonk(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2008
ah well, back to the drawing board. (wipes master plan and starts over)
Re: Google: Ad Clicks Are Flat by websmillio(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2008
This is the best topic which will attract web masters.
But you will see, we can't do nothing about it, wether it grows or falls.
It is a great company that can't be challenged.
Well, do you have web sites that publish Adsense program?
Know about their privacy policy?
You have your own privacy policy? No?
Vist this web site and make your privacy policy within minutes.
www.vibesdream.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advertise My Stuffs On Websites? / New Web Portal For Nigeria-based Web Designers / Uniform Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.